Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

10.01.2019 15:03
a fantastic football department, and were working our way to getting Antworten

LONDON -- Seeking to mend his relationship with manager Pep Guardiola, Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure apologized Friday for outbursts by his agent.A statement of contrition was demanded two months ago by Guardiola before Toure would be considered for selection again. But its still not clear if the four-time African player of the year will play again for City.I wish to apologize -- on behalf of myself and those who represent me -- to the management team and all those working at the club for the misunderstandings from the past, Toure wrote on Facebook. Those statements do not represent my views on the club or the people who work there.While Guardiola was receptive to Toures statement, the midfielders representative, Dimitri Seluk, had other ideas.Seluk infuriated Guardiola in September by accusing the manager of humiliating Toure by leaving him out of Citys Champions League squad.Maybe Toure has apologized. But I dont know for what. I think Yaya (doesnt) mean this, Seluk said Friday in an interview with Talk Sport radio shortly after the 33-year-old Toure published his statement.Two years ago, Seluk complained that City showed a lack of respect by not giving Toure a cake for his 31st birthday.Still, Guardiola cautiously welcomed Fridays apology.We spoke this morning and of course its private, Guardiola said. I read what he wrote and thats all. Of course it is good news for Manchester City.Yaya is in all meetings and all our training sessions, Guardiola said, shedding little light on Toures playing future.How different from two years ago when Toure, playing under Manuel Pellegrini, was an integral component of the team that won a second Premier League title in three seasons.Toure struggled for form last season and could have trouble adapting to Guardiolas high-energy pressing game.I have nothing but respect for Manchester City and only wish the best for the football club, Toure said in his apology. I am immensely proud to have played a part in the clubs history and want to help City succeed further. I live to play football and entertain the fans.On that note, I would like to thank all of the fans for their messages through this difficult period. This means a great deal to me and my family.Toure recently retired from international duty after playing 113 times for the Ivory Coast, captaining the team to the Africa Cup of Nations title last year. Nike Air Max Online Sale . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Air Max 2018 . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.airmaxtrainerswholesale.com/ . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Nike Air Max Online Store . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. The jungle drums reached fever pitch after Richmonds latest disappointment in an AFL season full of them, but embattled coach Damien Hardwick is quietly going about his business at Punt Road.The savage reaction to the Tigers 88-point mauling by Greater Western Sydney has increased the pressure on Hardwicks position, with a group of influential members pushing for change at board level.But a defiant Hardwick told reporters on Thursday that he would not be swayed by outside commentary as he attempts to salvage some positives from the last four games of the season - starting with Friday nights clash against Collingwood.Its all external noise for us ... were very focused on what were doing here, Hardwick said.Weve got a fantastic board, a fantastic football department, and were working our way to getting us back to where we need to be.We have honest and up-front conversations here - we dont get worried by external noise (because) it is just that. The people that matter are within these four walls.The Tigers are llanguishing in 13th on the ladder with a 7-11 win-loss record, but Hardwick called for perspective, adding the 70-point loss to first-placed Hawthorn two weeks ago and the thumping by the second-placed Giants were a fair reflection of the sides respective ladder positions.ddddddddddddBut while the Tigers have been fighting out of their weight category in the past two weeks, the 12th-placed Magpies present a fairer match-up.We play a side that is fairly similar to us this week in Collingwood, he said.They had a good win last week against West Coast so it will be a much more even competition. Weve played some pretty good sides the last two weeks.Theyre better than us - theres no doubt about that. Weve got some work to do, we understand that, but we play a side that is relatively evenly poised (with us).(But) theyre playing better than us at the moment so it will be a good challenge. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz