Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

10.01.2019 15:02
rought up, like visibility. Ive never tried it bu Antworten

Russell Domingo, South Africas coach, is hopeful administrators will either give players a wide berth or crack down completely when applying Law 42 - fair and unfair play - because he believes the application of artificial substances to the ball, especially in the form of edibles, occurs often.Domingo spoke to reporters about an hour before his captain Faf du Plessis hearing to face ball-tampering charges took place at the Adelaide Oval and could not comment on the specifics of the case but hinted that one of South Africas defenses could be that everybody else does it too.You see it daily with those types of instances taking place on the field. I dont want to talk about the [Faf] incident too much but it seems to be a daily occurrence on the field of play so they [the administrators] might need to re-look at that should they feel its not within the spirit of the game, Domingo said.Du Plessis was only charged when television footage of him shining the ball with saliva - while also having a sweet or mint in his mouth - was circulated the day after the Hobart Test. By then, the time for the match officials to report an alleged offence had lapsed and the ICC investigated the visuals of their own volition, after being alerted by widespread media reports. After two similar incidents in the last three years (Dubai in 2013 and Galle in 2014), in which broadcasters were also involved in bringing to light South African offences, Domingo said they feel singled out.There are other teams that have maybe done similar things and weve maybe looked at one or two instances that they have done those things and they havent been highlighted. I wouldnt say weve been targeted but weve definitely been highlighted, Domingo said. Its definitely been brought to the attention of the world and its definitely been brought to the attention of the ICC and its definitely been brought to our attention. Although it seemed pretty insignificant at the start of it, quite a lot has been made of it.Lolly-line or Mint-gate as it has been dubbed, has been on the front and back pages in the Australian press. And the South African squad have had several run-ins with the Australian television reporters which culminated in an airport scuffle on their arrival in Adelaide. Journalists were trying to get a comment out of du Plessis, who was shielded by the security officer, and has not spoken to the media since the Hobart win. Despite the possibility of a one-match ban, Domingo said du Plessis was holding up well.Its never pleasant when everybody has got an opinion on you and people have judged you before rulings have been made. Thats the nature of the world at the moment, everybody has got an opinion and can air it. When you are constantly seeing yourself in newspapers and have things written about you, I suppose it does weigh you down at times, Domingo said. He is a tough and resilient man and the team really supported him and surrounded him to lessen the load on him.South Africas entire squad stood alongside Hashim Amla at the MCG when he called the ball-tampering allegations a joke, last Friday and said South Africa believed their captain had done, absolutely nothing wrong. Amlas address took place before du Plessis was charged, but even in hindsight, Domingo does not think they would have handled it differently.We are a unified team. We stand by our captain. We stand by the decisions weve made. They might not have always come across as the ideal way to do things but at that time and space we thought those were the right things to do, he said.Perhaps surprisingly, South Africa have been buoyed by this fight, even though it has marred their preparation for their first pink-ball Test. Two days ahead of the day-night game, they were not sure whether their captain would be able to take the field with them or whether they would be allowed sweets, when they step on the park. But they were very sure theyre in it together.Hopefully these incidents do galvanise the team a bit more. Theres definitely a feeling of togetherness and unity in the group and a lot of support for the current captain, Domingo said. Its been an interesting few days. Weve had a wonderful tour here, its been great, weve played great cricket. Weve had long discussions and our focus now is purely on cricket. It hasnt been ideal preparation. I would be lying if I say its been spectacular preparation but our focus is totally on the cricket. Black Ultra Boost Discount . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Womens Ultra Boost . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. http://www.cheapultrabooststore.com/ . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Cheap Ultra Boost 2018 .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. Womens Ultra Boost Sale . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Formula Ones drivers appear to be divided on the potential implementation of Halo for 2017, an issue being voted on by the Strategy Group on Thursday. Below is a round up of all the reaction of those in favour (including Sebastian Vettel, Daniel Ricciardo and Felipe Massa) and those still with reservations (including Nico Hulkenberg and Jolyon Palmer).?The presentation referred to by several was the one given by the FIA in Budapest on Halo, which highlighted the fact a driver would be 17 percent more likely to survive previous incidents with a Halo installed on the car.?Nico Hulkenberg:?Yeah, I think there are some mixed opinions amongst the drivers. Some favour it, some dont favour it. Obviously the aesthetics are no so good, it doesnt look very attractive. Yes, in some cases it would have been probably better and saved lives but as it is I think F1 is pretty safe and we also have to keep an element of danger there to keep it exciting, keep it spectacular. Its not in our hands whats going to happen with it. Today there is a meeting about Halo and well wait and hear from that.Pascal Wehrlein:?Im for the Halo, especially after the presentation we had in Budapest last weekend. Maybe it doesnt look so nice but it can save our lives - 17 percent [safer] so Im clearly forward.Felipe Nasr:?Im in favour as well. It doesnt look great as everybody has said, but on the other hand its safety that is the priority. I will be in favour. I believe for now, with what we have, its something better - in the priority list of safety it can be improved. But we have to consider that if it comes in we will have to get used to it because it looks very different.Daniel Ricciardo: I think what people from the outside need to understand is that when we say it will make it safer, it will, but that doesnt mean the risks we take our any less. It wont change our approach to a corner. For me, as much as I understand it, its to help [prevent] the freak accident, or if something comes flying in the air to stop it hitting us in the head as happened last year with some incidents in Indycar.I would say its purely to get rid of that risk and I think it will do a good job. But for us getting behind the wheel and going flat out in Eau Rouge or something will not change if weve got Halo on or not. Thats what people from the outside who are against it need to understand; were still race car drivers its just trying to eliminate that freak accident side of it.Nico Rosberg: It is very clear -- the large majority are definitely for the halo. Very large majority. We had the presentation from the FIA. And you can only be for it. I understand people who will see that ... critics, people who have something against the Halo, I understand that the purist and things like that, but nevertheless it is the right thing to do.Asked if he had totally ruled out Aeroscreen as alternative, he said: Yes, totally ruled out. Long term it is an option but for next year it is totally ruled out. It is always a development, isnt it? For now the best solution is Halo. But definitely they know that long term there is further development that can be done to make it even better. For example, adding a screen to it and things like that.The best solution for now is already found. It is the Halo.Kevin Magnussen: There is no argument to say its not safer to have the Halo. After learning about it and seeing the presentation about it in Hungary, its clearly a step forward in terms of safety but we can continue to make it safer. We can make [the cars] a maximum of 100bhp and for sure thatll be safer but thats not really Formula One. You can easily take out the DNA of the sport, thats what Im more worried about that safety.Romain Grosjean: I dont want to stop safety in Formula One and its great, but if were racing drivers then we make a choice to come into a dangerous sport and Im not at all in favour of the Halo.dddddddddddd I think it goes against the DNA in Formula One, against what Ive seen as a kid or since it started in 1950.On top of that there has been a few downsides. We dont know what its going to be like when its raining; we dont know what its going to be like on a track like Spa-Francorchamps where youre up and down; we dont know what its going to be like in Singapore with the lights and the Halo; weve already got issues with the weight; and its ugly. If it comes, fine. But again if I had to vote I would vote against.Felipe Massa: I think its very difficult to give the right answer, so I think that the right answer if its better for the safety I am totally in favour. If you really can save a life and can improve the safety in different types of accidents and if the Halo can do that, yeah we need the Halo.If there is still some doubt, maybe it is better to be sure but I am in favour so I think we had some explanation at the last race about the Halo at the drivers briefing, they were explaining all these different types of accidents that they were analysing all the different things and it seems to be trusting. But as I said its important that if they change something you do a step forward, this is what we want.Maybe if you cannot save a life or save the driver in a big accident it would be not nice but as I said lets wait and see whats going to happen, in my opinion its positive that we need to try and improve the safety all the time.Jolyon Palmer: Im still against it. It was good that we had the presentation, it was interesting. I dont think it really changes that much for me, really. It was confirmed that it wouldnt have helped Felipe Massa, it wouldnt have helped Jules Bianchi, it would have helped Justin Wilson and it would have helped Henry Surtees.We dont have those incidents in Formula One because we are not racing on ovals. Brands GP kind of might as well be an oval, youve got very high-speed corners out the back and three meter run-offs, of course everything bounces back on. I think at Silverstone, with Copse, theres so much run-off, we dont have debris flying all over the track like they do, so I think its a similar thing to what I said before really, where IndyCar, I can see the point because you are doing oval racing.I dont think it would have saved a life in F1 for certainly over 20 years, or even prevented an injury, and there are other down sides that were brought up, like visibility. Ive never tried it but I know a couple of the drivers that have, have said that visibility straightforward is fine but starting to go up and down, imagine Eau Rouge, and youve got something blocking your view there, maybe actually you could have more complications.It could end up we improve the safety by having the Halo, which reduces from already I think we have to say its quite a small chance of an incident happening like that, but instead of doing that we have worse visibility every race, every time we go in the car, so I think there is a trade-off for me I prefer without.Everyone I speak to, well most people I speak to are actually against it but I think a lot of people dont really voice it so much ion the press. I think there is probably a bit of a divide, maybe some of the older guys prefer it, the younger guys dont.Daniil Kvyat: I think there are some people that are a bit old school who think there is enough safety in F1 and they say if you dont like it go to touring cars but some people say we want as much safety as possible. I personally think it is enough [currently].We dont have any right to call in the place to make a decision it is up to other people. I think they should speak to the drivers but it is up to them really. We can only express are feeling and opinions on this case. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz