Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

10.01.2019 15:02
wnturn next year, having slipped into a battle for fourt Antworten

Hull coach Lee Radford has revealed he was asked to leave the dressing room by his own players after a 46-6 defeat at Widnes. Widnes consolidated top spot in Super League with a nine-try rout of shell-shocked Hull FC at the Select Security Stadium on Thursday.It was the Black and Whites third successive defeat after a promising win against Catalans in the opening game of the season, and an embarrassed Radford afterwards admitted he had left the players to conduct their own inquest. We simply capitulated and its my responsibility as a coach, he said in the post-match press conference.I can only apologise to our supporters who came all this way and sang all the way through. Its also my job to try fix it up and thats what Ill try to do. As a rugby player, youre told to compete and that stopped being a competition after 20 minutes.Its the most difficult defeat to take for sure. To have no fightback was embarrassing and the staff have just been kicked out of the changing room by the players. Highlights of Widnes 46-6 win over Hull FC at the Select Security Stadium Ive no idea why they asked us to leave, they just asked us to - its never happened in my career before.Radford had earlier told Sky Sports: How we capitulated like that is beyond me. I am a proud man and I am very embarrassed with what has gone on.Our confidence seems shot and we look a shell of the side that started the season - that is mental toughness. Collectively, to collapse like that is a real worry. Im good for the fight - that is one thing I can do - fight.We will go to work tomorrow and look to correct this -and if I cant, then somebody else will. Widnes Vikings captain Kevin Brown joins Jon Wells at the touchscreen as they look back at his sides massive win over Hull FC Fighting spiritWidnes coach Denis Betts was proud of the way his side handled the pressure Hull exerted on them in the opening quarter. Hull went 6-0 up in the seventh minute and had three tries disallowed and the Vikings hit back to take control.Hull FC came after us early and we thought they would try and kill us early with their size and their strength - they were pumping holes into us and it was hard for us to handle them, said Betts.Our bench was great, Macgraff Leuluai, Alex Gerrard and Aaron Heremaia came on and gave us a real boost. We just went about our business and used what we had done in the week to great effect.We knew it would take some time and we knew we had to stay in the fight - we did that and we came through the other side with flying colours. Also See: Widnes thrash Hull FC Koukash vows to fight RFL Follow @SkySportsRL PODCAST: Barrie v Terry Cheap Air Max 2018 . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Cheap Air Max 2018 China . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. http://www.wholesaleairmaxsale.com/ . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Wholesale Air Max 2018 Free Shipping . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Grey Air Max 2018 . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Williams made a profit of more than £4 million during the first half of 2016, according to its latest financial results.After taking a big hit in 2014, Williams reported a return to profit at the start of this season thanks to the increase in prize money for finishing third in the constructors championship that season. This year, it has reported a pre-tax profit of £4.1 million for the F1 team, which is a vast improvement from the £1.6 million over the same period last year.Revenues for the team are slightly down, £51.3 million this year so far compared to £.51.4 million for the first half of 2015. However, the Williams Advance Engineering branch of the company increased its revenues by nearly £10 million, making a profit of £3.5 million compared to £0.1million last year.Williams managing director Mike ODriscoll said: The Formula One business generated an EBITDA profit of £4.1m for the first half of the year, with the increased year-over-year profit due to a non-recurring sponsorship payment. After finishing a strong third in the Constructors Championship the past two seasons, annd out-performing teams with much larger budgets, the team is in fourth place in this years Championship.dddddddddddd. The evolving Formula One regulations dictate a significant change in car design for the 2017 season, which we embrace enthusiastically as an opportunity to make a step forward in our track performance.Williams is likely to face a financial downturn next year, having slipped into a battle for fourth with Force India and with significant regulatory change coming in 2017. The team has also said there will be an impact from Brexit, the U.Ks decision to leave the European Union, which has seen the pound lost value in the last few months.ODriscoll acknowledged this, saying: There are headwinds that we must face in the second half of 2016 and into 2017, notably the increased costs that are incurred during a period of regulatory change in the sport, and predicted uncertainty in many world economies, and this will impact our near term results. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz