Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

09.01.2019 15:30
e ready to play basketball.The Sky did not immediately Antworten

STARKVILLE, Miss. - On this Wednesday night, Mississippi State was down, but never out. In historic fashion, the Bulldogs (13-17, 5-11 SEC) came back from a 2-0 hole to beat in-state rival Ole Miss (15-13, 4-11 SEC) in five sets (9-25, 18-25, 25-18, 25-17, 15-8) at Newell-Grissom.The win was MSUs first from down 2-0 since storming back to defeat Eastern Michigan in five on Sept. 12, 2009. The win also gave the Dogs their third-straight win against the Rebels, the longest winning streak against their foes from Oxford since winning six-straight from 2004-06.That was an unreal performance by this team, MSU coach David McFatrich said. In all my years of coaching, I have never been a part of a match like that and it was just amazing. The fight in these girls is unreal and they showed what Bulldog Volleyball is all about. Never giving up and fighting to the very end.And also cannot say enough but our fans and the atmosphere they brought, even through the rough first two sets. We are really blessed with an amazing family here at Mississippi State.MSU continued its success at The Griss with the win, moving their season total to 10 home victories. That ties 2006 and 2015 for the most home victories in a season. The total also marks the first back-to-back 10 win home seasons in school history.However, achieving that 10th win was not an easy task. Ole Miss jumped out early and didnt look back in the first set, using stifling defense to take the opening frame, 25-9.Despite more competitive play, MSU went to the locker room down 2-0 following a 25-18 set. Freshman Emily Hill led the Bulldogs offense before the break with four of her game-high 18 kills.Then the comeback started.The third set saw the State side come alive. Evie Grace Singleton had 6 kills, adding to Hills 7, giving MSU a 25-18 set win to forced a fourth set.In that fourth set, the tides started to turn for good. Riding the wave of Jelena Vujcin, who had 4 kills in the set, the Bulldogs turned on the heat and dominated their in-state foes. Freshman Riley Duzenack landed back-to-back aces to help fuel the fire and propel the Maroon and White to a 25-17 victory, forcing one final frame to determine the winner.After going down 2-1, the Bulldogs put it in gear and jumped out in front for good. MSUs 10-4 lead in the fifth set grabbed a strangle hold on the decisive frame. Vujcin continued to own the net while bringing energy to every point, as the junior had 3 kills to go along with 3 blocks, leading the Bulldogs to a statement win, 15-8.Helping propel States offensive efforts was setter Blossom Sato, whose 47 assists led all players. Four Bulldogs tallied double-digit digs, led by 17 from libero Cheyenne Spell. State was paced by Vujcin (5 blocks) and seniors Bali Leffall-Young (4) and Jazmyne Johnson (3) on the defensive side of the net.The Dogs will now welcome Arkansas to The Griss on Sunday, Nov. 20. First serve is set for 3 p.m. CT and will be broadcast on SEC Network +. Nike Air Max 90 Pas Cher Livraison Gratuite . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Site Air Max 90 Pas Cher . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. http://www.airmax90francepascher.fr/ . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. Air Max 90 Pas Cher Site Francais . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Acheter Air Max 90 Pas Cher . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Chicago Sky forward Elena Delle Donne is ready to sit out the 2017 season to force a move to another team, according to VICE Sports.Delle Donne, the 2015 WNBA MVP and former Rookie of the Year, is a restricted free agent this offseason. The three-time All-Star indicated she would be willing to change teams on the Locked on Womens Basketball podcast.Some things will be moving forward for me, Delle Donne said on the podcast. Ive loved playing with my teammates. Theres a great group of young women there. And hopefully with [new Sky coach] Amber [Stocks] and a new system, itll be great for them. But for me, wherever I end up, Ill be ready to play basketball.The Sky did not immediately return requests for comment from ESPN.Delle Donne averaged 21.5 points per game last season as the Sky reached the WNBA semifinals, and former coach and general manager Pokey Chatman was fired after an 18-16 campaign.Stocks, a former assistant with the Los Angeles Sparks, had little to say about Delle Donne during her introductory news conference, according to VICE.Sky owner Michael Alter also avoided sppeculation about a contract extension for Delle Donne, who has led Chicago in scoring since joining the team as the No.dddddddddddd 2 pick in the 2013 draft.Free agency starts in January, and I think part of that process is -- this is with every player, not just Elena, whos a restricted free agent -- is a conversation about what our plans are, Alter told VICE, and finding out who is committed to what were doing and who will embrace what were doing and who wants to be here.The Sky can match any offer made by another team in free agency, but according to VICE, Delle Donne wont rule out missing the 2017 season should Chicago try to block a move with a qualifying offer. The Washington Mystics, who finished 13-21 last season, are a potential destination for Delle Donne, whose family lives in the area.I dont want to have to sit out, she told VICE. I want to play the game I love, the game I work so hard on. So hopefully that doesnt have to occur in my future. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz