Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

08.01.2019 14:28
team by far What I did see on Saturda Antworten

Steven Gerrard thinks the ‘Jurgen Klopp factor’ will propel Liverpool to glory against Manchester City in Sunday’s Capital One Cup final. Liverpool visit Wembley this weekend, live on Sky Sports 1 HD, hoping to banish the memories of their last visit to the stadium, which saw them lose 2-1 to Aston Villa in an FA Cup semi-final last year.The League Cup is the last trophy Gerrard lifted following Liverpools penalty shoot-out win over Cardiff in 2012. Two-time League Cup winner Gerrard last lifted the trophy in 2012 And the former Reds captain is convinced Klopp has instilled a level of belief in the players that will make them think they can win the trophy for a record ninth time in Liverpools history.I believe they will do it. They have an extra element which will make a massive difference: Jurgen Klopp, Gerrard wrote in his first column for The Telegraph.I look at my old club under Klopp and I am certain they have appointed another winner. I can be sure he wont be interested in trivial pre-match questions about going to Wembley, or cup final suits and all those other traditions. His obsession, just as it was for (Gerard) Houllier, (Rafael) Benitez and (Kenny) Dalglish, will be about how to bring that trophy to Anfield.Those Liverpool players will be looking at Klopp and believing he is the one to lead them to numerous trophies. Klopp is mobbed by his players after Adam Lallanas late winner at Norwich Klopp has a presence - an aura which I sensed when I was back at the training ground at Christmas.The way he delivers his message inspires players. There is an honesty and integrity about him and he lets his players know exactly what is expected in a clear way.People see the jokey side of him in public but there is steel in there. I wish I was younger and sampling it on a daily basis. Those Liverpool players will be looking at Klopp and believing he is the one to lead them to numerous trophies. Steven Gerrard The Liverpool manager thanked Gerrard for his comments during his press conference ahead of Sundays final and urged his players to seize the opportunity to claim the first piece of silverware of his Anfield reign.Thank you Stevie, I gave him £100 for this! he joked.Stevie so often in his life made the right decisions and said the right things so hopefully this is the truth too. Gerrard trained at Melwood under Klopp over the winter I am not sure I am the difference but I know the way. There is absolutely no reason at this moment to have a doubt.I have to show it as clear as possible so there is no misunderstanding between my mouth and the ears of the players.We do this job in professional football, we only want to win things: titles, cups, whatever.A lot of managers work their whole lives and can be really successful but have never the chance to win something. Now everything is possible. Also See: Redknapps cup final preview Key battle: Aguero v Sturridge Klopps style is working Carragher meets Noel Gallagher Nike Air Max 95 Sale . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Sale Air Max Black . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. http://www.airmax2018womens.us/ . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Cheap Red Air Max . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. White Air Max Online . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night.Michael Carrick has proved he deserves to be an automatic starter for Manchester United for the rest of the season, according to Ray Wilkins. The 35-year-old started in Uniteds 1-1 draw with Arsenal on Saturday, playing at the base of a midfield three which also included Paul Pogba and Ander Herrera.Carrick, who had been behind Marouane Fellaini in the pecking order for much of the season, impressed in his holding role as United got the best of the midfield exchanges for much of the game against the Gunners. His presence in front of the back four afforded Pogba and Herrera more licence to venture forward to join in attacks and Wilkins believes Mourinho has found a formula for success, even though United conceded a late equaliser on Saturday. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Wilkins told Sky Sports News HQ: Mourinho will be extremely upset. I think when you saw his press conference he said it felt like a defeat. I thought United played exceptionally well.I think the inclusion of Michael Carrick has to be a permanent for Jose because it allows Herrera - who is finally becoming a Manchester United player in the middle of the field - and Pogba to go and do their work in advanced areas. How unlucky are Man Utd? Jose Mourinho insists Man Utd are the Premier Leagues unluckiest team, but what do the stats say? Carrick just gives them that little bit of serenity in the middle of the field when they need to control a game. His passing is fantastic.Also, Phil Jones is starting to look a player once again after a long lay-off. Thats an absolute bonus for Jose.Mourinho rued his sides bad luck after the game as United were consigned to a third straight league draw at home after frustrating outings against Burnley and Stoke. Juan Mata says it is extremely frustrating to have conceded a late goal in Manchester Uniteds 1-1 draw with Arsenal Wilkins believes Uniteds fortunes will improve over the course of the season if they can play with the same level of intensity as they did on Saturday.Everybody has their good luck and everybody has their bad luck, Wilkins said. I wouldnt say they have been the unluckiest team. Jose Mourinho hailed Man Uniteds phenomenal defensive display in their 1-1 draw with Arsenal and insists they were the best team by far What I did see on Saturday was an energy that I havent seen from them before.dddddddddddd They put Arsenal under a huge amount of pressure and, for once, the Arsenal players couldnt cope with that pressure.They were flustered in possession of the ball and they did not play the way Im sure Arsene [Wenger] would have liked them to play. Wayne Rooney warms up on the touchline at Old Trafford I was very impressed with Manchester United. I thought they looked a good side.I personally would have played [Wayne] Rooney through the middle from the start and had [Marcus] Rashford out on the left-hand side. [Anthony] Martial is not having such a good time at the moment.But nevertheless it was a good performance. I think before the game if you had offered Jose a point he probably would have taken it. Sign in to watch highlights: Man Utd 1-1 Arsenal Saturdays draw leaves United six points behind Arsenal - who sit fourth in the table - and nine points adrift of league leaders Chelsea.Wilkins believes Mourinhos men are too far off the pace to mount a serious title challenge but says qualifying for the Champions League is a must for the club after missing out last season.I dont think the championship is in their capabilities to be perfectly honest but they certainly have to finish in the top four, Wilkins said.The Champions League needs Manchester United and Manchester United are desperate for it.They have to get into that top four.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Jose: Why I left Rooney out WATCH: Premier League goals Dont panic urges Phil Jones Carrick: No problems to solve China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz