Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

08.01.2019 14:27
not been given a mandate to pare a player like Mike Antworten

ASHBURN, Va. -- Matt Jones will miss the rest of the preseason with a left shoulder injury, but the Washington Redskins hope their top running back will be ready for the start of the regular season.Coach Jay Gruden said Jones will be held out of the Redskins final two preseason games after spraining his shoulder Friday against the New York Jets. Gruden said Jones has already made significant strides since the injury and has high hopes hell be ready by the regular-season opener Sept. 12 against the Pittsburgh Steelers.We think the recovery time will be pretty quick, Gruden said Monday. He could be a little sore, but I think hes going to be fine.Jones ran for 490 yards and three touchdowns and caught another touchdown in 13 games as a rookie last season before going down with a hip injury. He became the Redskins No. 1 back after they let Alfred Morris leave for Dallas in free agency.The 23-year-old is getting stim treatments for blood flow and worked out on the sideline during practice Monday. He said he was feeling much better and isnt worried about missing out on game action.I dont feel like this is even a setback, because I take mental reps on the field, Jones said. It feels better knowing I did it in the preseason. Im not saying that preseason doesnt matter, I do want to still get better, but Ive got some time to get ready for the first game.Washington had little experience at the running back position even before Jones got hurt. He and third-down back Chris Thompson are the only players on the roster with NFL game experience, and the Redskins will lean heavily on rookies Robert Kelley and Keith Marshall and second-year player Mack Brown the rest of the preseason.Kelley replaced Jones as the top back against New York and could start Friday in the third preseason game against the Buffalo Bills.I think he and Keith will get the lions share of the carries, Gruden said. We want to see them in game situations against a good Buffalo team.Even if Jones is back by the opener, all eyes are on Kelley, an undrafted rookie out of Tulane, and Marshall, a seventh-round pick out of Georgia, to see what they can do. Teammates are impressed by their habits in practice, but Friday night at FedEx Field in the exhibition dress rehearsal for real games is a different animal.Im excited to see how they do, especially with a prime-time opportunity like theyre getting, said left tackle Trent Williams, whos set to make his preseason debut against the Bills after battling a sore right knee. We have a lot of faith in those backs. They show a lot of promise, theyve got a lot of talent, but obviously theyve got to put in the field on Friday and well have a better picture of it after that.Gruden has given no indication so far that Washington will look externally for running back depth, and Kelley, Marshall and Brown will get chances to keep it that way.Thats why were here, Kelley said. Thats why you have backups, for somebody to step up and take the place of that starter while hes down. When he gets back well be back doing our role on the team.Quarterback Kirk Cousins, who was held out of the Jets game to rest, recalled his own experience as a young player and hopes to help the young running backs Friday as they fill in for Jones.It stretches you as a player and its going to get you to where you need to be that much faster, Cousins said. I think its a really good thing for them. There may be some growing pains here and there, but thats what the preseason is for: to see what they can do, what they cant do.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Basket Under Armour Pas Cher . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Under Armour Pas Cher France .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. http://www.underarmourpascher.fr/ . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Under Armour Moins Cher . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Under Armour Soldes .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. MIAMI -- Ray Allen was wearing a pair of ski goggles to protect his eyes from the spray of champagne in the Miami Heat locker room last week, and assessed what it was like to be part of another NBA championship celebration. "It feels right," Allen said. "This feels right." Hes hoping things stay that way next season. Quickly tying up a loose end for the Heat, Allen exercised his $3.2 million player option Friday to remain with the club next season, when Miami will aim for a third straight NBA title. He wound up playing a huge role for Miami in this years title run, especially by hitting what he described as the biggest shot of his career -- a 3-pointer with 5.2 seconds left in regulation of Game 6 of the NBA Finals against San Antonio, forcing overtime and saving the season. Teammates, coaches and the Heat front office all made it very clear to Allen that he was wanted back for next season, with Udonis Haslem even stressing that to him as the team showered following the celebration that followed Game 7. Allen left Miami following the end-of-season team meeting on Tuesday without giving the organization an answer, though didnt keep people waiting much longer. He could have elected to become a free agent and wound up getting more years and more money in a new deal, and decided to stay with the Heat anyway. And after this playoff run, hes already part of team lore. The Heat were down by three in the final moments of Game 6, and the Spurs were moments away from celebrating a title. Chris Bosh got an offensive rebound and passed the ball to Allen, who was simultaneously stepping back to the 3-point line near the right corner of the floor. With no time to waste, Allen -- the most prolific 3-point shooter in NBA history -- let the shot fly, and it went through with a perfect swish. The Heat wound up winning in overtime. "There were so many moments down the stretch that allowed that shot to happen, and just incredible," Allen said at the teams parade this week. "So after GGame 7, I have to say that is the biggest shot Ive ever hit in my career.dddddddddddd." Allen turns 38 next month, yet still played in 102 games during the regular season and playoffs for Miami. That was the most appearances by any player in the league this past season. Allen averaged 10.9 points in the regular season, and 10.2 points in the playoffs. With the team exercising its option on starting point guard Mario Chalmers, and with Rashard Lewis and James Jones exercising their rights to stay for next season, the next major course of business for the Heat figures to be trying to woo Chris Andersen to stay when he becomes a free agent next week. Teammates believe Andersen, who has remained in Miami since the championship and is working out, wants to return to the Heat next season. The Heat will also have a large luxury-tax bill next season, though team president Pat Riley said earlier this week that he has not been given a mandate to pare a player like Mike Miller or Joel Anthony to relieve some of that burden. Rileys hope is to bring the roster back as intact as possible. Miller also made a memorable 3-pointer for Miami during Game 6 of the finals, connecting early in the fourth quarter moments after losing his left sneaker. Allen said hell look back at that shot as one of the best of this years run to the title, even though his shot will surely be more remembered. "That was amazing," Allen said. "For him to hit that shot, it was incredible." Allen signed with the Heat last summer, turning down more years and more money to remain with the Boston Celtics. Allen said earlier this week that he particularly enjoyed the camaraderie in the Heat locker room, especially the "Harlem Shake" video that became a global YouTube sensation midway through the season. "When I got here, within the first two weeks, I felt like I had been here for two, three years because the guys welcomed me in so warmly," Allen said. "Theyve been awesome to me." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz