Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

06.01.2019 11:45
the leagues outstanding defensiv Antworten

NEW YORK -- Javontae Hawkins scored 18 points, Joseph Chartouny added 17 more with a career-best 14 assists, and Fordham cruised to a 101-75 win over Division II New York Institute of Technology on Monday night.Antwoine Anderson and Will Tavares had 13 points apiece and Jesse Bunting and Christian Sengfelder each scored 12 points for Fordham (1-1). The Rams shot 52.7 percent from the field and never trailed. Chartouny shot 7 for 11 from the field, including a pair of 3-pointers.Leading 42-35 at the break, Fordham pulled away in the second half. David Pekarek was fouled as he hit a layup with 9:11 left, and converted the three-point play, to spark a 12-2 run that extended Fordhams lead to 72-59 and the Rams led by double figures the rest of the way.Jeffrey Hayden scored 21 points on 10-for-11 shooting to lead NYIT. China Wholesale Football Jerseys . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Soccer Jerseys . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. http://www.cheapnfljerseyschinasupply.net/ . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Cheap Jerseys Supply . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Authentic Wholesale Jerseys . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety.Winnipeg Blue Bombers head coach Tim Burke made it clear on opening day of training camp that he wanted a lot more from his defensive backs and said if some of last years starters dont get better theyll be replaced. He reiterated that statement following Tuesdays practice at Investors Group Field. "I told the first group of secondary people last night I wasnt happy with their performance and if they dont pick it up theyre going to be gone," Burke said at a press conference. "I dont know how many times I gotta say it. I guess its gonna take somebody getting their ass cut... to get the message across. "Im not happy with the first secondary, how theyre performing. Everybody else is performing really well." Burke, who is in his first full season as head coach, had already issued a warning that play needs to get better from cornerback Jovon Johnson - the leagues outstanding defensive player in 2011 - all-star Jonathan Hefney, Alex Suber and Brandon Stewart.dddddddddddd "Not good enough," Burke said. "I told them that, too, at the end of practice." Considered the heart of the celebrated "Swaggerville" defence of 2011, the core secondary group all struggled at times last season. Coach Burke is looking to change that this season. "Our secondary did not play well last year. We gave up way too many big plays and were terrible at man-coverage. So, those guys have to either get better or theyre going to be gone," Burke said last Thursday. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz