Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

06.01.2019 11:44
shed well to be second-best. It was three lengths Antworten

HONOLULU -- As good as Angel Delgado was on offense in Seton Halls 60-57 win over California Wednesday, he knew the game would be decided on defense.Delgado recorded his third straight double-double with 16 points and 12 rebounds and Seton Hall did just enough defensively to escape with two wins in as many days at the Pearl Harbor Invitational.After withstanding Californias 52 percent shooting from the field in the first half, the Pirates (7-2) turned the tables in the second by holding the Bears (7-2) to 35.7 percent.I told the guys that we had to get stops. Theyre going to score, because theyre a really good team, but we had to get stops because thats how you win the game, said Delgado, who pulled down a pivotal defensive rebound in the closing seconds.Delgado, a 6-foot-10, 240-pound forward, made 6 of 9 shots from the field in a game-high 36 minutes played. It was his fifth double-double of the season and 28th of his career.Hes a big, physical player, California coach Cuonzo Martin said. He posts up strong, he posts up deep, he knows how to use his body, he knows where he wants to get offensively and I thought he did a great job really establishing himself in the post, getting to the free-throw line, getting offensive rebounds, so overall I thought he played a good game.Desi Rodriguez scored 15 points and Khadeen Carrington had 14 points with four assists for the Pirates.Carrington tied it at 45 with just under 12 minutes to play on a 3-pointer from the right wing, which ignited a 7-0 Seton Hall run. California never regained the lead.Ivan Rabbs putback pulled the Golden Bears within 58-57 with 31.1 seconds remaining, but Carrington and Delgado each hit a free throw to extend the Pirates lead to 60-57 with 2.7 seconds left.Jabari Bird had a chance to send it into overtime, but his 3-pointer from about 25 feet as time expired was no good.Bird came off the bench to lead California with 22 points and nine rebounds.California closed out the first half with an 11-4 run to turn a four-point deficit into a 34-31 lead.It was just the second meeting between the teams with California winning 81-76 on Dec. 8, 1973.BIG PICTURECalifornia: Rabb, a 6-11 sophomore, struggled for the second consecutive game. He made just 3 of his 8 shots from the field and finished with eight points after being held to a season-low six points against Princeton Tuesday. Rabb, who has been playing with a left wrist injury, entered Wednesdays game averaging 17.5 points per game.Seton Hall: The Pirates reeled off their third straight win despite making just 9 of their 20 attempts (45 percent) from the free-throw line. They shot just 46.6 percent (21 of 45) on free throws for the two-day tournament.HIGHLIGHT REELThe teams exchanged thunderous dunks within a 10-second span with about four minutes left in the game. Rodriguez threw down a left-handed windmill jam for Seton Hall before Bird outraced the Pirates defense for a transition dunk of his own that drew loud cheers from the crowd of about 2,000 spectators that was mostly made up of military service men and women.HE SAID ITI dont think anything is going to make that plane ride feel any shorter besides Ambien, Willard said of the nearly 5,000-mile return trip from Honolulu to New Jersey.DAY OF REMEMBERANCEWednesday was the 75th anniversary of the attacks on Pearl Harbor, which marked the beginning of World War II. A heavy military presence was on hand for both days of the event, which was held at Bloch Arena on Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.Its great because being here is a pleasure, Delgado said. Not everybody can be here, playing in front of people that will die for you. Thats really something. Its really special to have this opportunity.Peter Dupre, a 97-year old World War II veteran who served a medic treating the wounded at the Battle of the Bulge, performed the national anthem on harmonica .UP NEXTCalifornia will host UC Davis Saturday, its seventh home game in nine contests this season.Seton Hall goes to New York City to face No. 19 South Carolina at Madison Square Garden Monday. Authentic College Jerseys Cheap . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Discount College Jerseys .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. http://www.cheapncaajerseys.info/ . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. LAUREL, Md. -- Ivan Fallunovalot came a long way to compete in the $250,000 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash, but the trip was well worth it after he dogged X Y Jet into submission and pulled away to win the six-furlong race by 4-1/2 lengths.Ivan Fallunovalot is based at Remington Park with trainer Tom Howard. He vanned from Oklahoma to Maryland for the Grade 3 De Francis, and will soon make the return trip.X Y Jet looked like the lone speed in the six-horse De Francis, but jockey Calvin Borel never let him get too far in front. He pressed him through fractions of 22.34 and 45.79 and took the lead entering the stretch.We backed it up and went slow, Borel said. The best horse to finish was going to win. Id just like to thank Mr. Tom for giving me the chance to ride him.Howard said he told Borel to be patient during the race, but not to let him get too far in front.If nobody was going to help, we had to do it ourselves, Howard said.Ivan Fallunovalot paid $8.20 to win after X Y Jet was hammered down to 1-5 favoritism; he was timed in 1:10.07. Weather conditions at Laurel changed in the hour leading up to the race: a gusty headwind was blowing up the stretch.Ivan Fallunovalot is now perfect in four starts this year and has won six of his last seven starts back to August 2015. Howard claimed Ivan Fallunovalot for $25,000 in early 2014. He has since earned $741,000 and is the best horse Howard has ever trained.Howard said he claimed Ivan Fallunovalot on the recommendation of his owner, Lewis Mathews Jr.I didnt want to go to Chicago anymore and I told my owners I wanted to just go from Oaklawn, to Lone Star, to Remington, and I lost some owners over it. Howard said. I hadnt heard from Lewis, and I thought Id lost him too, and then he called and said, Theres a horse I want you to take a look at tomorrow, and if you like him, take him. It turned out to be Ivan.Ivan Fallunovalot has chronic quarter cracks, according to Howard, which have limited his starts this year. Plans call for Ivan Fallunovalot to head to Oaklawn Park affter he returns to Remington and point for the King Cotton Stakes, a race he has won the past two years.ddddddddddddThis is the first year the De Francis has been graded since 2009. A field of six went postward after Stallwalkin Dude, Weekend Hideaway, and Life in Shambles were declared from the race.Safely Kept: Tale for Ruby breaks throughTale for Ruby came into the $100,000 Safely Kept Stakes off a pair of second-place finishes in first-level allowance company but proved clearly best in the 13-horse field of 3-year-old fillies despite being bumped at the start.A daughter of Tale of Ekati trained by Barclay Tagg, Tale for Ruby was away slowly in the seven-furlong race under jockey Edgar Prado. She steadily advanced on the backstretch, seized the lead three wide entering the stretch, and then pulled away to win by 2-1/4 lengths.Tale for Ruby paid $6.80 as the favorite. She was timed in 1:23.51. She is now 2 for 6 in her career.Takrees finished well to be second-best. It was three lengths back to Outsider Art in third.Kelsocait and Malibu Tracy stumbled at the start from posts 1 and 2, respectively. Malibu Tracy, the 5-2 second betting choice, finished ninth.Geisha: Rockin Jojo strikes againRockin Jojo, who scored a 31-1 upset in the Maryland Million Distaff in her last start, came right back to take the $75,000 Geisha, the last of seven stakes on the Saturday Laurel Park card.Rockin Jojo paid $19.40 in the Geisha, a one-mile race for Maryland-bred fillies and mares. She rallied extremely wide into the stretch and was up to defeat Candida H. by a head. Candida H. also was fanned wide on the far turn and into the stretch.Wowwhatabrat finished third, 1-1/2 lengths behind Candida H.Rockin Jojo, a 4-year-old daughter of Street Magician, is trained by Parx-based Lupe Preciado. She has now won five of 18 career starts and is 2 for 4 since joining Preciados barn.Rockin Jojo was timed in $139.42. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz