Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

06.01.2019 09:11
e Thursdays game against Atlanta. Among those sitting out were linebacker Jelani Jenkins (knee), defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh Antworten

DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins rookies Xavien Howard and Kenyan Drake are expected to make their preseason debuts Thursday against the Tennessee Titans.Howard missed the first three-plus weeks of training camp recovering from arthroscopic surgery, while Drake has been sidelined by a hamstring injury, but theyre likely to see action in the final preseason tuneup.Were going to play them both, coach Adam Gase said Sunday. We dont want to overdo it, but I think right now they need to play.Howard, a second-round draft pick, still has a shot at winning a starting job at cornerback for the season opener at Seattle. Drake, a third-round pick, is projected as a backup running back.Both took part in practice Sunday, the first since Thursdays game against Atlanta. Among those sitting out were linebacker Jelani Jenkins (knee), defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh (ankle), center Mike Pouncey (hip), reserve running back Isaiah Pead (hamstring) and backup quarterback Matt Moore (concussion).Jenkins might return for the season opener, Gase said, and Moore is expected to be available then. Pouncey, however, might need a little more time to get healthy.Its just going to be week to week, Gase said. I dont want to put pressure on him to be like, `You have to be back at this date.Pead is expected to be sidelined a couple of weeks, complicating his bid to make the roster.Starters typically sit out the preseason finale, but some of the Dolphins first string will play, Gase said.Because we are so young, we probably have more guys that need to, play more than the luxury of having so many guys sitting out, he said. Some guys will be out, and some guys will be playing.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Stitched NFL Jerseys . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Wholesale Stitched Jerseys . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. http://www.cheapnfljerseysfastshipping.com/ . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Cheap NFL Jerseys . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Cheap Jerseys Throwback . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton said Sunday that he plans to take his grievance with no-calls on late hits to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.Its really taking the fun out of the game for me -- honestly, it really is, Newton said. At times, I dont even feel safe. Enough is enough. I plan on talking to commissioner Goodell about this. Its not fun, and I dont know what I have to do.Newton said the breaking point came in the second half of the Panthers 30-20 victory over Arizona on Sunday when he took a hard shot to the knees.?The play happened on third-and-goal from Arizonas 2-yard line. Defensive tackle Calais Campbell came in low as Newton released an incomplete pass to Philly Brown.I could have torn an ACL, Newton said. That was the breaking point for me.Newton was on the ground for longer than usual as Carolina and Arizona players checked on him. When he got up, he took his case to the official and got in the face of at least one Arizona player.Newton used the words bullcrap and horsecrap in reference to his conviction that officials arent making calls when hes hit in the pocket. Newton said other quarterbacks in the league get those calls more often.I showed a lot of frustration today, and I apologize to the referee I was talking to. But I dont think theres a person that can go through what I go through and keep their head, you know what Im saying? Hits to the head, thats one thing, but when youre not protected in the pocket, thats another thing. It became the story of my life ever sinnce I came in.dddddddddddd Its always, Oh, we missed that, Im sorry. Thats bullcrap -- thats bullcrap.Newton was unhappy in general after taking several hits that didnt draw flags.When you constantly see the hits, when you constantly see flags being picked up and flags not being thrown, and to see other quarterbacks getting it for less physical hits, its taking the fun out of the game, Newton said. Im just being honest about that.Newton already has missed one game with a concussion after a legal helmet-to-helmet hit at Atlanta. He was hit at least four times in the helmet during the opener at Denver, with only one penalty called.At times in games, I havent felt protected by the officials, Newton said. For me, Im just trying to bite my tongue, trying to get through the game, because its frustrating. Its frustrating ... I know people are probably taking what Im saying out of context, because you have to look back and look at it from my vantage point. I play this game one way; Im no different than anybody else. Im just trying to win football games, and whatever Im asked to do, thats what Im going to do.Over the last two seasons, Newton has drawn just one roughing the passer penalty, when Broncos safety Darian Stewart hit Newton in Week 1. And even that call was nullified by an intentional grounding call on Newton, so Newton has yet to draw an accepted roughing the passer penalty since 2014. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz