Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

06.01.2019 09:11
Commissioner Rob Manfred said Tuesday the exact site is up to the teams owners, but he made clear the sport has no intention to Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- The Athletics search for a new ballpark will be confined to Oakland, and Major League Baseball will put off any expansion talks until it solves its two outstanding stadium issues.Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred said Tuesday the exact site is up to the teams owners, but he made clear the sport has no intention to allow a move outside the city.I am committed to Oakland as a major league site, he told the Baseball Writers Association of America on Tuesday. I think that if we were to leave Oakland, I think 10 years from now we would be more likely than not looking backwards saying we made a mistake.Unhappy with the Oakland Coliseum, which opened in 1966, the As considered building a ballpark in the southeast bay city of Fremont and then scrapped that plan in 2009. They hoped to move to San Jose but were blocked by the San Francisco Giants, whose territory includes that Silicon Valley city.I think that Oakland is more likely than not to be a better market five years from now than it is today, Manfred said. So I certainly have not given up on Oakland.Manfred said the As should go ahead with their stadium efforts, independent of the NFLs Oakland Raiders, who also want to leave the Coliseum for a new facility.The Tampa Bay Rays also want a new ballpark, and were given permission by the St. Petersburg City Council to search for sites in the area outside the city.Manfred said any move to add teams beyond the current 30 must wait because of the stadium searches.Both of those clubs need new major league quality facilities, he said, and until thats resolved, I think expansion has got to be on the back burner for us. Nike NFL Jerseys China . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Cheap Jerseys China . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. http://www.cheapnfljerseyschina.info/ . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. NFL Jerseys Store . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants.Charlie Mulgrew says he is yet to be offered a new contract at Celtic, but has told Sky Sports News HQ that manager Brendan Rodgers wants him to stay. The Scotland defenders current contract with Celtic expires in the summer and he has been linked with a move to the Premier League, with Bournemouth reportedly interested. Mulgrew confirmed talks over a new deal were ongoing and that he was hopeful of being offered a contract at some point next week after speaking to Rodgers about his plans for the Scottish Premiership champions. Brendan Rodgers is keen to keep Mulgrew at Celtic We are in discussions at the moment, so hopefully we can come to some agreement and well just see what happens, the 30-year-old told Sky Sports News HQ following Scotlands 3-0 friendly defeat to France on Saturday night. I have spoken to the new managger, his plans for the club are great and I think its exciting times ahead for Celtic.ddddddddddddI hope I can be involved in that. I think there are a few big years coming up and I want to be involved in it and be involved in the club going forward. Mulgrew only made 20 appearances for Celtic last season because of injury I am happy but the longer it goes on, you start to wonder whether its going to happen. I want to stay, Ive spoken to the manager and he wants me to stay. Thats important for me, you want to feel wanted and hopefully we can come to some kind of agreement. Also See: Davies ready for Celtic test Fletcher unsure over future Rodgers reveals Brown talks Celtic begin backroom changes China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz