Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

05.01.2019 03:39
t back to work.Brady, of course, will miss the first four games of the regular season because of his Deflategate suspension, is Antworten

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The crowd gathered at New England Patriots training camp broke into the first of several choruses of Happy Birthday on Wednesday morning.Tom Brady, who turned 39 Wednesday, waved to the crowd, then went back to work.Brady, of course, will miss the first four games of the regular season because of his Deflategate suspension, is allowed to practice right up until the Patriots make their final roster cuts, but then has to be away from the team.For now, however, its business as usual as Brady works along with likely replacement Jimmy Garoppolo and rookie Jacoby Brissett.Brady hasnt spoken to reporters in camp, his only public words coming when he showed up, wearing Kevin Faulks No. 33, at Faulks Patriots Hall of Fame ceremony Monday.But his birthday was a center of attention Wednesday.He didnt get it (from his teammates) too bad today, said safety Devin McCourty. I tried to make a wish for him, we celebrate his birthday with some interceptions but he wasnt for it. There were no interceptions today.Defensive tackle Terrance Knighton, a new Brady teammate, marvels at what Brady can do at his age.It hit me today when I realized he was born in the 70s, Knighton said. I dont know how hes doing it, but hes doing it at a high level. I feel bad for everybody that has to go against him because hes not slowing down.Reminded Brady would hear the 70s quote, Knighton said, Thats cool, thats cool. I told him `Happy birthday, old man, today, but I still got a few more words for him once I get back in the locker room.Asked if he could think of a gift you can give Brady, Knighton said, Not at all. I think that at this point he should be buying everyone gifts for making it through 39.Knighton, listed as 6-3/355, says he would win a footrace against Brady, adding Theres probably like three quarterbacks that can beat me in a foot race.Garoppolo, asked what he got his mentor, said, I cant tell you guys that. Come on.Coach Bill Belichick had another view of the big Jack Benny birthday.Well, first of all, I dont think we want to miss Chris Barkers birthday as long as were celebrating, Belichick said.Belichick, asked about Bradys work ethic getting him to 39 and still playing well, said, Yeah, no question, Tom works hard. (He) works very hard at all phases of the game. I think you have to, to play as long as he has.Barker, a defensive lineman, turned 26 Wednesday.I take a little piece of pride every time somebody in the crowd says, `Happy birthday Brady, he said. I just change it to Barker in my head.Asked if he heard anyone wish him a happy birthday, Barker said, Tom did, so thats all I needed right there. In the locker room right before we came out he said `happy birthday and I said `happy birthday right back.Reminded his coach gave him a shout-out earlier, Barker said, Thats a present right there. Thats good enough for me.Game notes Rookie TE Bryce Williams, trying to make the team as an undrafted free agent, had his left knee wrapped in ice for most of practice. ... WR Chris Hogan reportedly wont be out long with a shoulder injury. . Rookie CB/PR Cyrus Jones, the 60th pick in the draft, but New Englands first after losing its first rounder in the Deflategate punishment, continues to impress, as does rookie WR Malcolm Mitchell, a fourth-round pick. . Best shirt spotted was a Rob Gronkowski No. 87 jersey, with Gronkowski spelled backward because of a production flaw. The little girl wearing it didnt want the spelling fixed.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Air Max 1 China . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. Cheap Nike Air Max 1 Shoes . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. http://www.cheapnikeairmax1.com/ .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Wholesale Nike Air Max 1 Cheap . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. Cheap Air Max 1 . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. JONESBORO, Ark. -- Kitija Laksa made four 3-pointers and scored 22 points in No. 22 South Floridas 78-59 victory over Arkansas State on Sunday.Maria Jespersen added 14 points and Laura Ferreira 11 for the Bulls (7-0), who were 30-of-58 shooting for 51.7 percent. Tamara Henshaw added 10 rebounds with eight points.Akasha Westbrook scored 16 points and Dominique Oliver 10 for the Red Wolves (1-7).USF trailed 32-30 at halftime before Laksa hit consecutive 3-pointers and added another bucket in an 8-0 run to startt the third quarter.dddddddddddd A tip-in by Henshaw at the end of the period gave the Bulls an 11-point lead and they pulled away in the fourth quarter, leading by 20 with 3:35 to go.The Bulldogs are now just a win away from a program-best 8-0 start, which has been reached twice in program history. Their next game comes at home Wednesday night against Saint Francis (Pennsylvania). China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz