Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

04.01.2019 09:16
(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapnikeshoesonline.us/]Nike Shoes Cheap Sale[/url] .com) - The Toronto Blue Jays look to prolo Antworten

(SportsNetwork. Nike Shoes Cheap Sale .com) - The Toronto Blue Jays look to prolong the Boston Red Soxs recent slide when they open a three-game series tonight at Fenway Park. The Blue Jays start lefty J.A. Happ for the fourth time this season after hed opened on the disabled list and then went to the bullpen. He last started on Thursday and threw six innings of one-run ball in a 4-2 defeat of Cleveland. "Youre always (showing something) to somebody," Happ said. "I felt good, definitely nice to go out there and have a fairly strong outing." Happ has never started at Fenway Park, but hes faced the Red Sox four times and is 1-2 with a 5.06 ERA. Happ will be opposed by fellow southpaw Felix Doubront, who defeated Minnesota on Wednesday for his first victory since April 3. He gave up a single run in 6 1/3 innings against the Twins and has surrendered just two runs in 11 2/3 innings after a five-start skid that yielded no wins, three losses and an ERA near 6. Doubront faced the visiting Blue Jays twice in 2013 at Fenway and was 1-0 with a 2.70 ERA. On Sunday in Texas, Mitch Morelands two-run home run helped the Texas Rangers to a 6-2 win over the Blue Jays in the finale of a three-game set. Edwin Encarnacion and Juan Francisco hit solo homers for the Blue Jays. R.A. Dickey (4-4) lost for the first time in six starts as he was touched for four runs on three hits with three walks in 6 1/3 innings. "Were definitely going in the right direction but theres more there," Dickey said. "I think we all know it. Todays a game we probably should have won." The Red Sox enter the set having dropped four consecutive games, which already exceeds their longest losing streak of last season -- when they won a world championship under first-year manager John Farrell. Boston has sunk to fourth place in the five-team American League East Division, though its just three games behind the first-place New York Yankees and only a game out of third place, which is currently occupied by the Blue Jays. Toronto has won five of its last seven. The Red Sox have hit just .189 in the four-game slide and the starting pitchers have compiled an unsightly 5.73 earned run average across the last six games. They did score 16 runs in a three-game series with Toronto at Rogers Centre in late April, however, and will return to the road for 24 of the next 36 games after this series. Victor Martinez hit a two-run home run and the Detroit Tigers polished off a three-game sweep of the Red Sox with a 6-2 win. Xander Bogaerts finished 2-for-4 with an RBI for the Red Sox. Jake Peavy (1-2) allowed five runs on 11 hits over six innings. Boston took two of three from the Jays earlier in the year. Cheap Nike Shoes China Free Shipping . Lineup news, Fantasy tips and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES Blake Comeau – The Penguins winger had a hat trick in a 4-3 overtime win against Toronto. Cheap Nike Shoes Online . -- The Chiefs have signed seven players to reserve/future contracts, including running back Joe McKnight, a former fourth-round pick of the New York Jets. http://www.cheapnikeshoesonline.us/ . Adam LaRoche will take that. "I like our position in the standings and I like how our team is playing," LaRoche said after Washington swept a day-night doubleheader from the Cubs on Saturday.JACKSON, Miss. - David Toms admits his initial idea for the weekend was to catch a little live college football action down in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on Saturday night when Alabama faces his beloved LSU.Two rounds of excellent golf at the Country Club of Jackson might have thrown a wrench in those plans.Toms and John Rollins each shot a 6-under 66 on Friday to share the second-round lead in the Sanderson Farms Championship.I had great intentions to (go to LSU), but after today, I guess I might have too late of a tee time, Toms said, smiling.The 47-year-old Toms — a 13-time PGA Tour winner who played at LSU — is playing some of his best golf in years and was bogey-free through the first two rounds. He hasnt won since 2011 at Colonial.A patient approach and a hot putter have put him in contention in his past two tournaments. He has made just two bogeys over his past 90 holes, dating to the second round of the McGladrey Classic two weeks ago where he tied for 14th.Just to play well is what excites me, Toms said. You never know, when you hang around on the leaderboard a little bit, every once in a while youre able to get one.Rollins had eight birdies and two bogeys to share the lead with Toms. He won the last of his three tour titles in 2009 and finished 177th on the money list last season.To get off to that kinnd of start is always great, birdieing the first three, birdied four out of the first five, and really just kind of helped me relax a little bit and just kind of get in the rhythm of the round, Rollins said. Cheap Nike Shoes Outlet. I hit the ball well, made some good putts and put myself in a good position.Toms and Rollins were at 10-under 134.Canadas Nick Taylor was two strokes back after a 69. Robert Streb, the McGladrey winner, was tied with Tom Gillis, three strokes back. Gillis had a 68, and Streb shot 70.Play was suspended because of darkness with 15 players unable to finish. First-round leader Sebastian Cappelen was 3 over for the round and 4 under overall with two holes left.The course was slightly damp for Thursdays opening round after overnight rain, but a full day of sunshine and wind dried the course and made the greens much faster.Temperatures started around 40 degrees early Friday morning. Toms said he doesnt like cold weather, but found a way to get through the first few chilly hours.I had the gloves and hand warmers, two sweaters on, a jacket, rain pants, Toms said. We were lucky this morning that we didnt have much wind when we teed off, because it would have been awfully cold. It warmed up pretty quick when the sun came out.___Follow David Brandt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/davidbrandtAP Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz