Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

04.01.2019 09:14
MELBOURNE, Australia - Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Lucie Safarova won the Australian Open womens doubles title on Friday in their Antworten

MELBOURNE, Australia - Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Lucie Safarova won the Australian Open womens doubles title on Friday in their first tournament together as a partnership, beating Chan Yung-jan and Zheng Jie 6-4, 7-6 (5). Jordan Shoes Outlet Canada .Not only had Mattek-Sands and Safarova never played together before the first Grand Slam of the year, they had never even practiced together.Actually, we didnt even really know which side we were going to play, Mattek-Sands said. We started off on the opposite sides, (then) we switched. I think we switched again. It was pretty spur of the moment.It marked the first time a new pairing had won a Grand Slam title since Nathalie Dechy of France and Russias Dinara Safina captured the 2007 U.S. Open title.Mattek-Sands, a 29-year-old from Wisconsin known for her adventurous tennis outfits and multi-hued hair, was out for six months last year while recovering from hip surgery and wasnt sure she would play doubles at Melbourne Park.In the off-season it was literally, Lets play Australian Open. I know some teams kind of plan for the year a little bit, she said. For me, you know, I want to get a chance to see how my hip felt, see how my body felt.The two came together in the off-season because Safarovas coach is friends with Mattek-Sands husband, Justin.I had some partners where it took really a long time to find a good combination and to play well, but I think we pretty much (clicked) right away, we played well, said Safarova, a Czech player who has had more success in singles, reaching the Wimbledon semifinals last year.Even though they didnt know each others playing styles, they bonded in the locker room over tea each morning.We would get our Earl Grey, Mattek-Sands said.Chilling, Safarova added.Its the first Grand Slam trophy for the Czech player. Mattek-Sands previously won the 2012 Australian Open mixed doubles title with Romanian Horia Tecau.Asked whether she and Safarova had made plans to play again, Mattek-Sands said, We actually havent even talked about it yet.Safarova, laughing, responded: Would you like to play with me? Air Jordans Canada Online . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. Wholesale Air Jordan Canada . Vinci also beat Dulgheru last week in Bucharest en route to her first WTA final in a year. Vinci next faces sixth-seeded Kurumi Nara of Japan, who beat Czech qualifier Katerina Siniakova 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-2. No. http://www.wholesaleairjordancanada.com/ . 2015 Oscar nomination pending. Here is an open letter from Steven Stamkos to his fans: When I shot this final Moment Zero film last August, it was a fun few days on set with Coke Zero and Jordan Eberle in my hometown of Markham.MEDICINE HAT, Alta. -- Conner Bleackley got it done in regulation time and in the shootout. Bleackleys goal late in the second period eventually forced overtime and he was the only scorer in the shootout as the Red Deer Rebels edged the Medicine Hat Tigers 2-1 on Wednesday in Western Hockey League action. Goaltender Patrik Bartosak made 40 saves and turned away three Tigers skater to earn the win for Red Deer (32-30-5). Anthony Ast scored for Medicine Hat (41-22-4), while Marek Langhamer stopped 34 shots. The Rebels could not score on their two power plays, while the Tigers had no man advantages. --- WARRIORS 6 HITMEN 1 MOOSE JAW, Sask. -- Brayden Point had a hat trick to lead the Warriors past Calgary. Jack Rodewald scored and added three assists for Moose Jaw (18-40-9), while Tanner Eberle and Jesse Forsberg chipped in as well. Justin Paulic made 41 saves for the win. Joe Mahon was the lone scorer for the Hitmen (44-16-7). Mack Shields stopped 14 of 18 shots in 32:28 or work before giving way to Chris Driedger, who turned aside 12-of-13 shots. --- OIL KINGS 5 PATS 2 REGINA -- Edgars Kulda had a pair of goals to power Edmonton past the Pats. Curtis Lazar scored and added two assists for the Oil Kings (46-17-3), while Brett Pollock and Riley Kieser also found the back of the net. Tristan Jarry madee 21 saves for the win. Jordan Shoes Canada Clearance. Dryden Hunt did all the scoring for Regina (37-24-6). Daniel Wapple started in net for the Pats, stopping nine-of-12 shots in 24:49 of work. Dawson MacAuley turned aside 24 of 25 shots in relief. --- GIANTS 2 BLAZERS 1 VANCOUVER -- Joel Hamiltons goal 58 seconds into the third period stood as the winner as the Giants held on to beat Kamloops. Cain Franson scored in the second for Vancouver (31-26-10) as Payton Lee made 17 saves. Matt Bellerives goal with less than a minute to play was too late for the Blazers (13-49-5), who got 35 saves from Bolton Pouliot. --- ROCKETS 3 CHIEFS 1 KELOWNA, B.C. -- Nick Merkley struck twice as the Rockets sank Spokane. Captain Madison Bowey added a goal for Kelowna (53-10-4), while Jordon Cooke made 29 saves. Connor Chartier gave the Chiefs (36-24-6) a 1-0 lead at the 17:03 mark of the first period and Eric Williams stopped 26 shots in net. --- WINTERHAWKS 5 AMERICANS 1 KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Defenceman Anton Cederholm had the eventual winner as Portland topped Tri-City. Josh Hanson, Keegan Iverson, Chase De Leo and Paul Bittner rounded out the attack for the Winterhawks (48-13-5). Corbin Boes made 28 saves for the win. Rodney Southam replied for the Americans (28-30-8) and Eric Comrie turned aside 39 shots in net. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz