Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

04.01.2019 06:16
laide.The ball tampering charge was brought by ICC chief executive Dave Richardson after television replays from the second test Antworten

Sebastian Vettel believes Max Verstappen needs another talking to after the events of the Belgian Grand Prix.Verstappens driving attracted criticism at Spa-Francorchamps after he twice blocked Kimi Raikkonen under braking on the run to Les Combes. The first incident saw him push Raikkonen wide as he ran off the track himself and the second saw him move under braking to block the Ferrari.Verstappen has been accused of dirty driving before when he moved under braking while defending against Raikkonen at the Hungarian Grand Prix, and his on-track conduct even became a topic of discussion at the German Grand Prix driver briefing. Just two races later at Monza, Vettel thinks the 18-year-old is in need of another reminder of what is acceptable.I havent spoken to him yet, but I think the thing that we have spoken about before and came up again in Spa was the bit about moving under braking, which obviously as the lead car is the wrong thing to do, Vettel said. The following car can react but there are also situations where you cant react anymore and it will end up in a crash.Its been something we talked about, and I think he understood when we talked about it, so I think we need to have another chat. As I said in Spa, Im not a big fan of running to the stewards and complaining there, I think it is much better to do it face to face. Unfortunately we havent done that yet, but Im sure we will.As I mentioned before, its a question of respect and I think we are all here to race, love what we do and share one great passion that dictates one very big part of our lives. Its something we all have in common and we might get along or might not get along -- its not really important -- but we should always have the respect for each other.Haas driver Romain Grosjean believes Verstappen also needs to be warned about his conduct on the first lap, after he continued to race at full speed despite having a damaged front wing.I was just involved in the first lap after he lost his front wing and went wide in Turns 10 and 11 and rejoined the track blocking a Williams in front of me and then went off again at Turn 15 and came back harshly. I thought that was a bit borderline, to leave the track like that and rejoin it, especially when you have a front wing issue.Later on, I have only seen highlights of the race, but there were some moves that were a bit borderline.Force Indias Sergio Perez said his battle with Verstappen at Spa was fair, but believes a number of younger drivers should be reminded of the dangers of moving under braking.Max is top quality but sometimes he is over-aggressive and moving under braking -- that kind of thing. It is obviously not the best, but out on track I havent had an incident where he overdid it.You see it with the young drivers out there. There are a couple of others who have recently come into F1 and they are moving under braking very often. It is something that can cause a big accident in the future. Authentic NBA Jerseys .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. NBA Jerseys From China . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. http://www.cheapnbajerseysaustralia.com/ . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. Discount NBA Australia Jerseys .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Australia . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. ADELAIDE, Australia -- South Africa captain Faf du Plessis has been found guilty and fined for ball tampering by the International Cricket Council but will be allowed to play against Australia this week.Du Plessis escaped a suspension which would have prevented him from playing in the third test against Australia starting Thursday in Adelaide.The ball tampering charge was brought by ICC chief executive Dave Richardson after television replays from the second test in Hobart showed du Plessis applying saliva to the ball while sucking a mint on the fourth day of the match. This would have given the ball an unnatural shine and weight, and allowed it to swing through the air significantly more than under regular conditions.He pleaded not guilty but was found to have altered the condition of the ball and was fined 100 percent of his second test match fee or about $2,500. Du Plessis has indicated he will appeal at the risk of incurring a harsher penalty.South Africa already has a winning 2-0 lead in the three-match series.Richardson told Australias Nine television network Wednesday that he charged du Plessis because the ICC wanted to draw a line in the sand on ball tampering.Probably in this case in particular, we drew the line, Richardson said. We said `we need to charge because in our eyes anyway it was pretty obvious that he was using the residue from the sweet directly on the ball.I think the bottom line is if you want to change the condition of the ball by polishing it, in other words improving it, keeping it, retaining its condition, do so, but dont use any artificial substance.ICC match referee Andy Pycroft heard submissions earlier on when the hearing should take place and decided it should be held before the third test in the interests of expediency and in order to protect the integrity of the Adelaide test.The hearing was initially expected to take place after the conclusion of the series because South Africa has indicated it has engaged lawyers on du Plessiss behalf, making the process more complex than usual.Pycroft heard evidence from the umpires, the teams and from John Stephenson, representing the Marylebone Cricket Club -- the guardians of the laws of the game.The decision was based on the evidence given from the umpires, who confirmed that had they seen the incident they would have takenn action immediately, and from Stephenson, who confirmed the MCC view that the television footage showed an artificial substance being transferred to the ball.ddddddddddddSouth Africas anger at the treatment of du Plessis flared on Monday when a team security official manhandled a television reporter who tried to question the captain when the team arrived at Adelaide Airport.Security manager Zunaid Wadee pushed away the reporter who had tried to force his way into the group of players to speak to du Plessis. Reporters had been advised that no interviews would be granted on arrival in Adelaide.In a statement issued later Monday, team manager Mohammed Moosajee defended Wadees actions and criticized the conduct of the reporter.Moosajee said the reporter had disrespected the South Africa team by continuing to harass Faf for comment.The `reporter was also in the unusual position of being in the middle of the players walkway to the bus, he said. He was advised to move three times, and did not adhere to this request. The `reporter, who also had no official accreditation, then proceeded to lunge towards Faf with an unknown object causing a direct breach of security protocol. The reporter also shoved the team manager in the back.Throughout the tour we have respected all our media obligations and treated media with utmost respect. At the same time, we would like to see this respect reciprocated and will not accept such behavior as displayed by the Channel 9 News reporter.Du Plessis was found guilty of ball tampering in 2013, when he breached the ICCs code of conduct by rubbing the ball on the zipper of a trouser pocket to make gouge marks during a test against Pakistan. But under altered rules adopted by the ICC on Sept. 22, the episode against Australia was treated as a first offense.South Africa coach Russell Domingo said the preparation for the Adelaide test was not ideal, but the squad was united.Its been an interesting few days, Domingo said. We have had a wonderful tour here and we have played great cricket. We have had long discussions and our focus now is purely on cricket. Whatever happens with the hearing ... our focus is entirely on the test match that is coming ahead. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz