Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

04.01.2019 06:15
second to win 7-6 (7-5) 6-3 and become the first Canadian to reach the semi-finals. I dont think he was at his best and I think Antworten

Leif Shiras claims Milos Raonic is a real dangerman at the ATP World Tour Finals after not playing at his best, but still proving too strong for Dominic Thiem on Thursday night. Raonic defeated the young Austrian to join Novak Djokovic in the semi-finals of the season-ending finale in London. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price The duo faced a shoot-out for second place in the group behind the Serb, and the fourth seed edged a tight first set and then broke at the start of the second to win 7-6 (7-5) 6-3 and become the first Canadian to reach the semi-finals. I dont think he was at his best and I think thats a bit of a warning sign for everyone else that he can still get better, said Sky Sports tennis analyst Shiras.He was certainly good enough when it counted and that was the growing sign of a growing elite player that you play your best when the pressure is on and you can deliver. Raonic was delighted after defeating Thiem to go through to the semi-finals of the World Tour Finals I think what you see in him is not only growing talents, but more of an all-court game, comfortable in all parts and of course his growing belief. Hes four in the world and although he hadnt won a Masters event or a Grand Slam, these are the steps of progression that hes sort of leading up to.Being in the semi-finals here hes given himself a great chance to maybe pull one off here, its very much within his reach and he has the weapons to do it. Raonic says he drew inspiration from Pete Sampras serve when he joined Leif at the SkyPad There could be a rematch of the Wimbledon final and Australian Open semi-final between Raonic and Britains world No 1 Andy Murray in the last four, depending on how the other group plays out on Friday and Shiras says if it is Andy Murray, then he had better watch out.On an indoor hardcourt, I think the conditions suit Raonics game really well so Andy Murray will have to play well, said the former professional. Raonic books place in semis Milos Raonic beats Dominic Thiem at ATP World Tour Finals I think Raonic has a shot. Im not sure what the percentage would be with Andy and Novak in there - two of the games greats. His odds of winning the title are not as great as theirs but you can never discount a guy like Milos. Highlights of Raonic v Thiem in their final round robin match of the World Tour Finals Check our game-by-game coverage from all group matches at the ATP World Tour Finals in London - including Andy Murray v Stan Wawrinka on Friday - on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Raonic books place in semis Djokovic eases past Goffin Murray targets perfect Sunday WATCH: Murrays double take Cheap Jerseys From China . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Wholesale Jerseys Authentic . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. http://www.cheapjerseyschinafastshipping.com/ . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. China Nike NFL Jerseys . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. RALEIGH, N.C. -- The NCAA has ruled that North Carolina State freshman center Omer Yurtseven must sit the first nine games after examining his amateur status following Yurtsevens overseas career.The school on Monday announced the ruling, which requires the Istanbul, Turkey native to sit the first 30 percent of the regular season and pay $1,000 to a charity of his choice before becoming eligible to play.The five-star, 18-year-old prospect will play his first regular-season game against Appalachian State on Dec. 15. He will be eligible to practice and play in the teams exhibition games. He wont miss any of the teams 18 games in Atlantic Coast Conference play.N.C. State athletic director Debbie Yow said in a statement that the NCAA conducted a thoughtful analysis of Omers situation, while coach Mark Gottfried said he was disappointed for Yurtseven.He has been patient and 100 percent forthright, Gottfried said in his statement. We will adapt and integrate him in as soon as possible.Athletic spokesman Fred Demarest said Monday afternoon the school has no plans to appeal the ruling.The 7-footer had a professional contract offer with a Europeann club team but opted to play college basketball and committed to the Wolfpack in May.dddddddddddd He also has international experience and even had a 91-point game in a Turkish Under-18 game this spring.Speaking at the teams preseason media day in late September, Yurtseven said he was trying to be patient while waiting for the NCAA ruling.Youve just got to hope for the best, he said then. I think that they should let me get cleared because I dont think I have done something wrong. But you know, theyre trying to do their part, so I cant do nothing but respect them. So thats what Im trying to do.Yurtsevens commitment, along with the debut of touted freshman point guard Dennis Smith Jr., is a key reason why the Wolfpack ranked No. 6 nationally in Scout.coms recruiting rankings.N.C. State, picked to finish sixth in the ACC, opens the regular season Nov. 11 against Georgia Southern.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap---More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz