Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

02.01.2019 12:38
f success.Of course the feeling of being 43 points behind and being one point behind theres a big difference for sure, he said. Antworten

BUDAPEST, Hungary -- Lewis Hamilton feels motivated and inspired by his last two victories in Austria and Great Britain, comparing his recent success to the feeling of surfing a wave.Hamilton has won four of the last five races and closed Nico Rosbergs championship lead from 43 points to just one in that time. He said he is aware the situation could change, but is currently making the most of his run of success.Of course the feeling of being 43 points behind and being one point behind theres a big difference for sure, he said. The last two races, when you go from one strength to another, theres an incredibly powering feeling and motivating and inspiring, the last race was just still the greatest week that Ive had as long as I can remember.Hopefully Ill ride that good wave into this weekend and plan to catch the next good one, I dont know if any of you guys surf but I do, and sometimes you have to wait for the waves to come and sometimes they dont come. Eventually they do and sometimes you fall when you get up on that wave, but when you catch it its the greatest feeling, and thats very much how it is right now, I happen to be on the top of that wave. Im not a really good surfer but Im pretty good right now.Asked it was important to take the championship lead away from Rosberg ahead of the summer break, Hamilton said he was feeling positive about his chances barring an engine penalty for another turbo or MGU-H failure.We all have to find positives somewhere and that is a positive for him having the lead. But on my side I think I have some very good positives. Closing that deficit and having the pace I have now and been able to utilise in the past few races and I also plan to utilise in the next couple of races.Generally I feel good and I have this engine for the next few races so I am hoping it holds together otherwise that is another big pot hole in the season, I am hoping to avoid that. NHL Jerseys China . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Authentic Hockey Jerseys Online . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. http://www.cheapnhljerseys.info/ . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. Wholesale NHL Jerseys . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Perth Glory coach Kenny Lowe isnt sure where hell be watching his next match from, but if his sides performance matches their showing in a 3-2 win over Melbourne City, he wont care.Lowe was banished from the dugout in Friday nights away success at AAMI Park after a half-time blow-up with referee Alan Milliner.Senior players Dino Djulbic and Rostyn Griffiths were venting their frustrations with Milliner after a penalty handed City an equaliser a minute before half-time.Lowe, wholl await possible sanction for the incident, said his intentions were to play peacemaker.I actually ran onto the pitch to get our players off the pitch, he said.(The referee and I) had a few words and a few words in the tunnel.But its pointless talking about that, lets talk about our team because we were magnificent tonight.Coming here against probably the best team in the league into the lions den ... we deserve credit to come here and score threee goals - three quality goals - and I think Andy Keogh possibly could have had another three.dddddddddddds it turned out, Keoghs hat-trick was enough to beat City.The former Republic of Ireland international was on the end of two set-pieces and a defensive mix-up to cap off a fine display from the visitors.The West Australians were sharp and good value for their win over the A-League title favourites.Nebojsa Marinkovics set-piece work was outstanding, Rostyn Griffiths was a commanding presence in midfield and Alex Grant - an inclusion for Rhys Williams - showed maturity beyond his years in defence.Lowe quipped that the biggest problem his goalkeeper Liam Reddy faced was whether his cigar went out.We were organised, we understood how they play and we came up with a plan and it worked, he said. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz