Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

02.01.2019 12:38
lapsed and hit him during a bizarre finale to Fridays seventh stage.Yates hit the ground hard, bloodying his chin and bruising h Antworten

LAC DE PAYOLLE, France -- Adam Yates didnt know what hit him.On the attack in the Tour de France, the British rider was suddenly performing a somersault in midair after an inflatable arch marking the final kilometer collapsed and hit him during a bizarre finale to Fridays seventh stage.Yates hit the ground hard, bloodying his chin and bruising his shoulder. Still, he was able to get back on his bike and reach the finish shortly after his countryman Steve Cummings won the first of four stages in the Pyrenees with a solo attack on the Col dAspin climb.I had no time to react, Yates said after getting his chin stitched up. Its a good thing it was just me on my own. It could have been a lot worse with the peloton sprinting at 70 kph (45 mph). ... I cant tell you what happened. The barrier came down.The 23-year-old Yates took the white jersey as the Tours highest-placed young rider after organizers took the finishing times three kilometers from the end of the 162.5-kilometer (101-mile) leg from LIsle-Jourdain to Lac de Payolle.It wont make a big difference because there was a downhill and flat portion before the finish, said Thierry Gouvenou, the Tour technical director. It was a major incident, but we have the means to deal with it.Greg Van Avermaet of Belgium, who was in a breakaway with Cummings, held on to the overall leaders yellow jersey he claimed two days earlier. Overall favorites Chris Froome and Nairo Quintana finished in the main pack.Froome, Quintana, and other riders had to lift the crumpled arch -- known as the flamme rouge for the red flag it holds -- off the ground and slip their bikes underneath it.In the overall standings, Van Avermaet leads Julian Alaphilippe by 6:36, with Alejandro Valverde third, 6:38 back.I did not plan to be in a breakaway, Van Avermaet said. Im not a good climber, Im a classic rider, and the big favorites did not see me as a threat.Thibaut Pinot, considered one of the top French contenders, was dropped on the Aspin.All 198 riders started the stage, marking the first time the entire peloton was still racing this late in the Tour in 103 editions.The Aspin, which was included in the Tour for the 73rd time, was affronted from its longer southern slope, 12 kilometers at an average gradient of 6.5 percent.Cummings was part of a 29-man breakaway featuring Van Avermaet and 2014 winner Vincenzo Nibali.However, it was Cummings who attacked first on the Aspin and he rode solo over the summit and maintained a comfortable lead on the ensuing high-speed descent and slight rise to the finish in Lac de Payolle.Cummings shook his head in disbelief as he approached the line then raised both arms, pumped his fist, and kissed his wrist.I was cooking on that climb and I thought Vincenzo would come back, Cummings said. I thought Nibali would pass me like Marco Pantani or something and I would never be able to get on the wheel.But you just keep going, Cummings added. I was on the limit the whole last climb. It was horrible, actually.Cummings, a teammate of Mark Cavendish on Team Dimension Data, also won a stage in last years Tour.When the main pack reached the line 4 1/2 minutes later, Quintana and Froome were seen patting each other on the back and talking to each other, likely about the incident with the inflatable device.Stage 8 on Saturday is a much more challenging 184-kilometer (114-mile) leg from Pau to Bagneres-de-Luchon featuring four serious climbs, beginning with the Col du Tourmalet, which is so difficult its labeled beyond classification.Weve got a really big weekend coming up and theres a lot of hard racing to come, Froome said. I would imagine well see bigger time gaps tomorrow. Wholesale Jerseys China . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. China Jerseys .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapjerseysapp.com/ .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. NFL Jerseys China . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. BOSTON -- In whats become a regular scene, David Ortiz stepped into the dugout, preparing for batting practice, when a team staff member asked if he was ready.Not far away, a group of fans waited to be brought in, eager to chat briefly with the 40-year-old Ortiz, take a photo and wish him well.In Big Papis final season, everyone who comes to Fenway Park wants their chance to say goodbye -- and its taking a toll on Bostons larger-than-life designated hitter.Very busy. Kind of tired of it, a little worn out, the Red Sox star told The Associated Press before the Kansas City Royals beat the Red Sox 10-4 on Sunday night.Nearing the last month of his 20th regular season, Ortiz at times wishes he didnt pronounce this his final year. The baseball season is long and hard enough, and this goodbye grind is more than he anticipated.My job is kind of tiring, he said. Adding more things to it is a lot. ... Im really busy and not getting to enjoy things.Of course, no one would know that by the way hes hitting.Ortiz hit his 534th homer on Sunday, a solo shot that tied him with Jimmie Foxx for 18th on the career list.Hes batting .319 and leads the Red Sox with 31 homers and 101 RBI, reaching 30/100 for a club-record 10th time -- Hall of Famer Ted Williams is next on the list with seven.His season has been so good, many around the majors have said the slugger should come back for a 21st year.At last months All-Star Game in San Diego, Angels star Mike Trout said, I dont think Big Papi is going to retire. I keep telling him that. With those numbers, I wouldnt.This month, during an on-field ceremony honoring Ortiz in Detroit, Tigers star Miguel Cabrera, speaking in Spanish, pleaded with Ortiz to play another season.Ortiz laughs at those comments.Thats great, man, he said. I have a great relationship with them.dddddddddddd Being older, Ive kind of been like a mentor to them. I know they really appreciate everything, all the talk and all the stuff that we ask a veteran to do with them.I guess when you have somebody that is good with you -- that does good things with you -- you definitely want to have them around.Ortiz doesnt save mentorship for teammates. He often chats with opponents on the field during batting practice and takes pride in others cherishing his advice.I always talk to them. We have that relationship through the years, he said. Its because those guys always come to us for advice. Whenever someone can give you advice, you turn to them as your mentor, somehow, some way.So maybe its no surprise how Big Papi wants to be remembered as a player.Just a friendly person, he said. Terribly friendly with everyone.Ortiz shows up for work hours before each game, getting the treatment he needs to prepare his aching feet and legs. The club has monitored his playing time, giving him planned rest and taking him out in lopsided games.I have to get lined up to different things and I try to be here very early so Im not in anybodys way, he said. Everybody has to do things and get ready. Its not just David Ortiz.But still much of it falls on Ortizs shoulders.On Sunday, before he stepped onto the field for batting practice, a woman stopped him to ask a question:What are you going to do after you retire?Take a long vacation, Big Papi replied.He then posed for a photo with the mom, dad and two children before going out to take his swings.When he returned, another group of fans waited eagerly for their personal farewell. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz