Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

02.01.2019 12:38
drive. "With the backdrop, its tough to see sometimes," he said, before adding the injury is "not too bad." "Well re-evaluate to Antworten

ATLANTA -- Bronson Arroyo had everything working. After the Cincinnati Reds got off to a fast start at the plate, the veteran right-hander knew exactly what to do. Arroyo pitched seven sparkling innings, Brandon Phillips hit a two-run single in Cincinnatis three-run first and the Reds beat the depleted Atlanta Braves 4-2 on Friday night. Arroyo (8-7) allowed three hits, including Brian McCanns two-out solo homer in the seventh, and walked one. "I had good stuff today for the first time in a little while," Arroyo said. "I had a little bit of zip on my fastball and a little sharper breaking ball, which I havent had in a while." Arroyo had dropped two of his last three starts. But he was in control against the Braves and didnt allow a baserunner to reach second before McCanns homer. "I commanded the game the way I wanted to and the mistakes I did make they popped the balls to left field," Arroyo said. "The ball rolled my way a good bit today. It just seemed like nothing was going wrong." Sam LeCure pitched a perfect eighth and Aroldis Chapman gave up a run in the ninth before earning his 21st save. Atlanta added two more names to its list of injured outfielders, with brothers B.J. and Justin Upton unable to finish the loss. Jason Heyward was held out one day after he strained his right hamstring. "There must be something in the water," said B.J. Upton, who strained his right adductor muscle in the first inning. Justin Upton strained his left calf while running to first base in the seventh. The Braves patchwork outfield at the end of the game included Tyler Pastornicky, Reed Johnson and rookie Joey Terdoslavich. The team announced after the loss that Jose Constanza will be recalled from Triple-A Gwinnett before Saturdays game. A corresponding move was not announced. Pastornicky walked with two outs in the ninth and went to second on defensive indifference. He scored on Freddie Freemans single, but McCann popped out to end the game. The Reds jumped on Kris Medlen (6-9) right at the start. Shin-Soo Choo singled and moved to second on Derrick Robinsons bunt single. Medlen walked Joey Votto to set up Phillips two-run single to centre. Votto scored on Todd Fraziers triple off B.J. Uptons glove and left knee. Uptons right knee dug into the grass as he attempted to make the catch. He appeared to favour his right side as he walked slowly off the field, accompanied by assistant trainer Jim Lovell. Upton said he "kind of dove" for Fraziers line drive. "With the backdrop, its tough to see sometimes," he said, before adding the injury is "not too bad." "Well re-evaluate tomorrow, see how it feels," he said. Justin Upton said his calf "kind of locked up" as he was running to first base. It was another rough night for Atlantas outfield, forcing the Braves to consider their options with the All-Star break coming up. "Were talking through it right now," manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "Weve got three guys banged up." The list of injured outfielders actually is longer than the three starters. General manager Frank Wren announced during the game that Jordan Schafers right ankle injury is more serious than originally believed. Schafer went on the 15-day disabled list on July 4 with what was called an ankle contusion, but a MRI on Friday revealed a stress fracture. Wren said the normal recovery period for the injury is six weeks "and hes two to three weeks into it." Evan Gattis, who has made 11 starts in left field, could return from an oblique injury after the All-Star break. The Reds chased Medlen in the fifth. Robinson singled and moved to third on Vottos double before Medlen hit Phillips with a pitch to load the bases. Left-hander Alex Wood then came in and gave up a sacrifice fly to Jay Bruce. Medlen was charged with four runs and nine hits. Medlen, who was 4-1 with a 2.14 ERA in five June starts, has allowed a combined 10 runs in two straight losses. "I look at my mechanics after every game and Im doing the same thing," Medlen said. "Im trying to make adjustments and it comes down to, in the game, making the adjustments stick. It hasnt gotten there for me." The Braves had only two hits before McCanns seventh-inning homer. Medlen singled with two out in the third and Justin Upton singled to right field in the fourth. Upton was thrown out at second by Bruce. NOTES: The run in the ninth was the first allowed by the Reds bullpen since June 28 at Texas. The streaks of 10 games and 33 2-3 innings with allowing a run by the bullpen set team records. ... Reds LHP Sean Marshall threw to batters before the game. Reds manager Dusty Baker said Marshall is closer to returning from his second DL stint with a sore left shoulder. ... RHP Homer Bailey will make his second start since throwing his second career no-hitter against San Francisco on July 2 when he faces Atlantas Mike Minor on Saturday. Bailey followed the no-hitter with a loss at Milwaukee on Monday. Wholesale Air Force 1 From China . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Air Force 1 Cheap . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. http://www.airforce1cheap.com/ . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Air Force 1 Cheap Online . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Wholesale . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- Tynice Martin hit all 10 of her free throws and scored a career-high 27 points to lead No. 21 West Virginia to a 95-49 win over Howard on Tuesday night.Chania Ray also had a career best with 17 points as the Mountaineers (2-0) were never challenged by the Bison (0-2).West Virginia led 39-20 at the half and then scored 32 points in the third quarter, two shy of matching the team record for a quarter. The Mountaineers made 11 of 17 shots, including all four 3-pointers, to push the lead to 71-38.ddddddddddddLanay Montgomery grabbed 13 rebounds, climbing to 11th on the school career list with 653, as West Virginia had a 48-28 advantage.TeShya Heslip scored 25 points for Howard, which shot just 32 percent and had 27 turnovers that West Virginia turned into 34 points. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz