Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

02.01.2019 12:37
He then managed to go up a break twice in the second set, but Raonic responded each time.Raonic, who reached the Wimbledon final Antworten

LONDON -- Novak Djokovic edged a bit closer to the year-end No. 1 ranking.The second-ranked Serb beat Milos Raonic 7-6 (6), 7-6 (5) Tuesday to qualify for the semifinals of the ATP finals and improve his record against the Canadian to 8-0.Djokovic is 2-0 at the season-ending tournament, and will retake the top ranking from Andy Murray if he does better this week. Murray is 1-0 so far, and plays his second match on Wednesday against Kei Nishikori.Djokovic never looked at ease in his second match at the O2 Arena, but he was able to hang on through two tough tiebreakers to earn the victory.It really could have gone either way, said Djokovic, who completed a career Grand Slam by winning the French Open this year. I was down very early in both tiebreaks tonight. But I just managed to stay committed and put pressure on his second serves.To get to the tiebreakers, Djokovic saved three break points in the first set. He then managed to go up a break twice in the second set, but Raonic responded each time.Raonic, who reached the Wimbledon final this year, took the lead in both tiebreakers as Djokovic struggled for consistency, but he couldnt hold on.I gave myself some chances there. He played well in most of those chances, said Raonic, who can still advance to the semifinals by beating Dominic Thiem on Thursday. Sometimes us tennis players, we struggle to forget. But thats the number one thing Ive got to do right now.Djokovic earned only 11 winners in the match, compared to Raonics 42, but it was still enough to advance and keep him on track to win a record-tying sixth title at the year-end championship.All in all, two tiebreaks against a big server is a great win and great confidence boost, Djokovic said.In the early match, Thiem went through another second-set letdown before putting things right to give himself a chance to advance.The eighth-seeded Austrian, who is making his debut at the season-ending tournament, held on to beat Gael Monfils 6-3, 1-6, 6-4, making him 1-1 in the round robin.In his opening match on Sunday, Thiem lost to Djokovic after winning the first set. In the second set of that match, he was blanked 6-0.I tried to avoid the mistake I did in the first match, to drop a little bit. Didnt really happen that good, Thiem said. But I was trying to stay tough in the third set.He got some help this time, though.Although Monfils improved in the second set, winning all three of his break points to force a decider, his service game never really got going. In the final game of the match, the Frenchman gave it away with three of his five double-faults.It was a tough one, said Monfils, who is still recovering from a rib injury that forced him out of the Paris Masters at the end of last month. I think I didnt play a great match, but I gave everything I had.Because of his injury, Monfils said he may pull out of his final match against Djokovic. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Cheap Jerseys From China . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. http://www.cheapnfljerseysauthenticshop.com/ . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Stitched Nike NFL Jerseys .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night.Former England and Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard will leave New York City next month, the club have confirmed. Lampard, signed by New York City FC in 2014, scored 15 goals in 31 appearances for the team.The 38-year-old told the clubs official website: As my time at NYCFC comes to an end, I would like to thank so many people for the kindness and support that they have shown me over the last two years. My team-mates have been a pleasure to play alongside. The amazing fans have given me incredible support and backing.I have very much enjoyed my time, and I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to play for such a great club and in such an incredible city. Watch NOW TV Catch all the thrilling action on Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract The highlight of Lampards time in America came against the Colorado Rapids in July of this year when he scored the first ever hat-trick in NYCFCs history to help the club make the play-offs for the first time.New Yorks season ended with a 7-0 aggregate defeat by Toronto and Lampard revealed he will make a decision on his future imminently.Posting a thank you to New Yorks fans on Instagram, Lampard said: I leave with many great memories as I embark on the next stage of my career and Ill be making an announcement very soon. New York Citys MLS campaign ended in a 5-0 defeat to Toronto FC in the MLS Cup playoffs New York head coach Patrick Vieira, who joined the club from Manchester City, and sporting director Claudio Reyna, another ex-City player, paid tribute to Lampard.ddddddddddddVieira said: Everybody talks about Franks goal-scoring record from midfield, but I can tell you after a year of working with him, he brings so much more to a team than just goals.It is clear that Frank has embraced playing in this league and for this club. I am grateful for his service in my first year here and I wish him the very best in whatever he chooses to do next.Reyna said: On and off the pitch he has been a fantastic ambassador. Frank will always be part of the history of this club and we thank him for playing an important role in so many special moments in our young history.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: MLS news MLS features MLS on Sky MLS video MLS fixtures MLS results Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz