Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

02.01.2019 08:53
Carson, CA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.airmaxsverige.com/]Air Max Skor Online[/url] .com) - Gyasi Zardes and Robbie Keane ea Antworten

Carson, CA (SportsNetwork. Air Max Skor Online .com) - Gyasi Zardes and Robbie Keane each scored a pair of goals on Wednesday as the Los Angeles Galaxy cruised to a comfortable 5-1 win over the struggling New England Revolution at the StubHub Center. Keane opened the scoring for Los Angeles after just 10 minutes and Zardes followed by doubling the advantage eight minutes later. New England pulled one back in the 38th minute to get back in the match. But Zardes completed his double just three minutes into the second half to go with a goal from Stefan Ishizaki in the 75th minute and a second tally from Keane three minutes later to wrap up the points for Los Angeles, which extended its unbeaten streak in league play to eight matches and improved to 27 points on the campaign. New England, meanwhile, is still searching for answers after dropping its sixth consecutive match. Despite the loss, the Revs remain in fourth place in the East with 23 points. Keane opened the scoring after 10 minutes when he collected the ball on the left flank from Baggio Husidic, cut inside and ripped a strike into the top right corner of the net, leaving New England goalkeeper Bobby Shuttleworth with no chance for a save. Zardes bagged his first of the match eight minutes later as he controlled a deft layoff in the box from Keane and blasted it past Shuttleworth. Things swung in favor of New England in the 36th minute when LA defender Dan Gargan was shown a straight red card following a rash tackle from behind on Revs forward Teal Bunbury which also led to a penalty kick that was easily dispatched by Nguyen to make it 2-1 at the break. Zardes restored the Galaxys two-goal margin just three minutes into the second half when he tapped home a perfectly-played square pass from Keane to put the result away. The Galaxy then added a fourth goal 15 minutes from time when Ishizaki stepped up to a free kick from 25 yards out. The strike took a deflection off the wall and beat Shuttleworth to the top left corner. Keane then put a bow on the dominant performance by firing home his second goal of the match in the 78th minute. Air Max Rea Sverige . LOUIS -- The Tampa Bay Rays have placed right-handed pitcher Joel Peralta on the 15-day disabled list with an undisclosed illness. Nike Air Max Sverige Online . The Flames are in the midst of a six-game slide (0-5-1), their longest losing streak since an 0-6-3 skid from Jan. 11-28, 2010. They havent won since Nov. 3 in Chicago and most recently went winless on a three-game homestand. http://www.airmaxsverige.com/ . A-Rod is also disqualified from any post-season play. So at the tender age of 38, he will miss all of next season. As a result of missing the coming season, hes also out $25 million (which coincidentally is my hourly rate).Nothing beats pitching, defense and home runs. Just ask the Winnipeg Goldeyes. Saturday night, starter Nick Hernandez retired the first 15 batters he faced, while Josh Mazzola and Ray Sadler homered, as the Goldeyes held on to beat the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks 5-4 at Shaw Park. It didnt look like a thriller through the first five innings as Hernandez had complete control of the RedHawks, but Fargo never quits and the Goldeyes had to dig deep to record their third straight win. "My fastball was down in the zone and I only threw one change up through the first five innings," said Hernandez, who had a perfect game going into the sixth. "It was my defense that made the difference. I pitched to contact – there werent many strikeouts tonight – and I got great support behind me. Ray (Sadler) made a great catch at the wall and Donnie Webb made a good catch in right and that was the reason why I was able to do what I did tonight." With the win, the Goldeyes improved to 26-14 on the season and pulled four games ahead of Fargo in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. It was Winnipegs third straight win and the teams second straight victory over Fargo to open this four-game series at Shaw Park. With a big wind blowing out over the left-field wall, the Goldeyes, pounded out 14 hits, but left 12 men on base. Winnipeg scored early in the ballgame and built a 4-0 lead and then had to hold on as the wind took routine fly balls and carried them over the wall. Air Max Sverige. This Fish scored a run in the second when Josh Mazzola singled and came around to score on a sacrifice fly off the bat of Reggie Abercrombie. Winnipeg added three in the third when Ryan Pineda doubled and came home on a single by Tyler Kuhn. Kuhn was the first across the plate when the next batter, Mazzola, stepped up and hit a two-run line shot over the left-field wall. After Fargo scored a run in the sixth, and then made it 4-3 on a two-run opposite-field homer by Nic Jackson in the seventh, the Goldeyes Ray Sadler led off the bottom of the seventh with a solo shot. That turned out to be winning run because Jackson hit his second opposite-field homer of the game, a solo shot off reliever Chris Kissock, in the ninth. Mazzola had four hits for Winnipeg while Kuhn had three and Pineda, Sadler and Haerther had two each. Hernandez (4-0, 3.56 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg, while Stanton (1-5, 4.14 ERA) took the loss. Chris Kissock got his team-leading eighth save of the year for Winnipeg. The Goldeyes and RedHawks will play Game 3 of this four-game series on Sunday afternoon at 1:30 at Shaw Park. Matt Jackson (5-2, 2.96 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Jake Laber (6-1, 3.40 ERA) will take to the mound for Fargo. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz