Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

30.12.2018 10:11
BRISTOL, Tenn. [url=http://www.shoescheap.us/]Cheap Shoes From China Wholesale[/url] . -- Kyle Busch won the NASCAR Truck Series Antworten

BRISTOL, Tenn. Cheap Shoes From China Wholesale . -- Kyle Busch won the NASCAR Truck Series race Wednesday night at Bristol Motor Speedway for his record 14th overall victory on the high-banked, 0.533-mile oval. The Sprint Cup driver took fresh tires with 16 laps to go, passed Ryan Blaney for the lead with six laps left and held off Timothy Peters in a race to the finish that ended with Peters crashing on the frontstretch. "He wrecked a pretty good race truck and I hate it for him," Busch said. "But, we had a pretty good race truck. We got behind with a penalty on pit road, but we just stuck in there and persevered to get back to the front." Busch broke a tie with Darrell Waltrip for the NASCAR track victory record. Busch has four victories at the track in the Truck Series, five in Sprint Cup and five in the Nationwide Series. "Some might say youre not breaking anything until you win 12 Cup races," Busch said. "Ive been fortunate in my career to have a lot of great vehicles here to race. Ive won here with a lot of different vehicles, a lot of different crew chiefs. Id like to be able to win 13 Cup races and break that record, too." The victory was his third in eight Truck starts this season and pushed his career total to 33. Busch also has three victories this year in Sprint Cup and eight in Nationwide. He has 119 victories in NASCARs top three series -- 27 in Cup, and a record 59 in Nationwide. Busch started 10th in the No. 51 Toyota and worked his way up to second early in the race. He was given a penalty for speeding on pit road on lap 85 and fell back to 26th. He was 12th, nearly a lap down with 20 laps to go before the caution came out for a wreck by Jeff Agnew. Busch charged to second on the second-to-last restart, and then passed Blaney on the inside for the lead on Lap 194. Peters raced to the inside of Busch with two laps to go and the two remained side-by-side to the finish. Busch inched ahead at the line as Peters No. 17 Toyota spun out of control and slammed the inside wall. "I was going for it. It was either wreckers or checkers," Peters said. "Kyle was holding his line a little low, but thats what hes supposed to do. I got into him a little at the end and the truck took off. I hate it that we tore up our truck, but I was going for it." Blaney finished third, but was fuming over an incident with Peters laps earlier. "He ran me up to the fence at the end and I wasnt too happy about that," Blaney said. Peters was unapologetic about the contact. "Thats short-track racing," he said. "He might as well get over it." Johnny Sauter finished fourth in a Toyota, and Chase Elliott was fifth in a Chevrolet. Elliott, the 17-year-old son of former NASCAR champion Bill Elliott, won the pole with a lap of 15.328 seconds (125.183 mph). He led the first 63 laps of the race before Peters passed him for the top spot. After the race, the crews of points leader Matt Crafton and Joey Coulter scuffled in the pits over an on-track skirmish. Crafton finished 10th, one position ahead of Crafton. Ben Kennedy, the great-grandson of NASCAR founder Bill France Sr., was 20th, one lap down, in his series debut. Earlier, Mike Stefanik won the NASCAR Whelen Modified Series race. The seven-time series champion passed Todd Szegedy with 10 laps remaining for his series-record 74th career win. Sprint Cup Series driver Ryan Newman finished fifth. Cheap Shoes Wholesale Free Shipping . - Titans quarterback Jake Locker will miss the rest of the season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot, leaving Tennessee trying to rally with Ryan Fitzpatrick. Discount Shoes Online Free Shipping . - Jordan Addesis shootout goal helped the Plymouth Whalers to a 3-2 win over the Sault Ste. http://www.shoescheap.us/ . TSNs Farhan Lalji reports the Edmonton Eskimos non-import DT has a workout scheduled with an NFL team next week and isnt expected to sign a deal with any team until then.TORONTO -- Casey Janssen doesnt have a date circled on his calendar for his return to the Toronto Blue Jays lineup. The Toronto closer is dealing with a left abdominal/lower back problem that sent him to the disabled list March 30, the eve of the Jays season opener. "Its just a day-by-day thing," Janssen said Saturday of his return. He says he plans to push as hard as he can go, but does not want to set a rigid timeline that might lead to disappointment -- or headlines. "We dont want to get ahead of ourselves," he explained. "We dont want to have dates where either I or you (media) guys or anyone else wants to have as a deadline or a certain date, where if I dont make it that day then its breaking news or something like that." Coming after a pre-season that saw him pitch just three innings as he protected his shoulder, it all means that Janssen is a long way off from where he hoped to be. "Im starting to trust it a lot more," he said of the problem oblique muscle. "Im starting to be a lot more active on it. The recovery is quicker, I guess. If Im active on it, within a few hours it (the discomfort) is probably gone. You wake up with a fresh start every day which is nice. "Ive just got to continue to progress. The further we get away from that Montreal date, the healthier its going to get." The Montreal date was the late March finale to the Toronto pre-season. Janssen felt something as he was warming up to go in against the New York Mets, but didnt think it was anything moree than a "tight something. Cheap Shoes From China. " "Never did I imagine Id be sitting here in late April having not thrown a pitch," he said. The days after, however, he knew it was something more than tightness. Janssen is slated to throw a bullpen session Sunday, with another planned a few days later. A rehab assignment in the minors will follow. He has already had one of those shut down mid-month when it was determined he needed further rest. "I cant wait to throw (the bullpen session), Im excited," he said. "Hopefully theres no looking back." As frustrated as he is by the inactivity, the 32-year-old right-hander understands patience is needed. "Being in the position where I pitch in a game, youve got to be good," he said. "You dont want to let the team down by figuring it out up here. "So I want to be clicking once I get up here ... At the end of the day, my arms got to be able to bounce back, do the things Im asked to do here and then also have my side tested enough where, the same thing, Im not getting special treatment when Im ready." Janssen, who converted 34-of-36 save opportunities last season. says he only feels the injury occasionally in his day-to-day life. But given the importance of the bodys trunk to throwing, it is like Kryptonite to a pitcher. "Theres no injury thats fun," he said. "This one seems to take lot more time, even when theres no extreme pain." Sergio Santos has assumed the role of closer in Janssens absence. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz