Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

29.12.2018 14:27
d any light on their perspective, either. The team said it cannot comment further on Boshs status because of a rule in the NBAs Antworten

MIAMI -- Chris Boshs plan to resume playing is now in jeopardy, after medical examinations performed in recent days convinced the Miami Heat that he is not healthy enough to return to the court.And Bosh may have provided a clue why.The Heat announced Friday that they still cannot clear Bosh for a resumption of basketball activities, based on the result of his preseason physical -- a series of tests conducted over the past few days. Their announcement came two days after Bosh revealed in the first chapter of a documentary series about his saga that he had multiple clots in February.The Miami Heat regret that it remains unable to clear Chris to return to basketball activities, and there is no timetable for his return, the team said Friday.Late Friday, Bosh released a statement, saying little setbacks happen.But that doesnt change my intentions and what I want to accomplish, Bosh said.That statement was distributed by LeBron James digital platform called Uninterrupted, the same site that Bosh worked with for the documentary. In a video posted there earlier this week, Bosh said a small clot was found in his leg this past February when he was in Toronto for the All-Star break, and that a CT scan later found the existence of at least one other clot.Typically, CT scans are administered when clots are expected of having traveled to a lung -- a very serious condition called a pulmonary embolism, which Bosh also had in February 2015 in his first bout against the problem that now threatens his career.I wouldnt be a friend if I didnt express to him my concerns, former Heat guard Dwyane Wade, now a member of the Chicago Bulls, told The Associated Press. To me, the biggest thing is Chris has five kids and a wife and a family that depends on him being there. To me, thats always most important. I told him, `Make sure you focus on that first.The next step for Bosh is unclear. The Heat will hold media day on Monday and their first practice of the post-Wade era in the Bahamas when training camp opens on Tuesday.Bosh wont be on the floor for that practice, and likely not anytime soon -- if ever. That means the Heat are for now down to just one player left from the team that played in the NBA Finals just two years ago, that being veteran forward Udonis Haslem.Hate to hear that about Chris Bosh, Oklahoma Citys Enes Kanter tweeted Friday. Im sorry brother. Praying for you my man.Everything about Boshs future remains murky, and the Heat are unable to shed any light on their perspective, either. The team said it cannot comment further on Boshs status because of a rule in the NBAs Collective Bargaining Agreement which precludes a team from releasing certain medical information without a players consent.What figures to come in the next days, weeks and possibly months is more tension between the Heat and their highest-paid player, wholl make $76 million in the next three years whether he plays or not.Im ready to play, Bosh said last week .The Heat -- as well as doctors in Miami and New York, where Bosh was earlier this week -- do not agree.There are mechanisms in the CBA that would allow Miami to get Boshs salary off its cap number sometime next year if he cannot continue to play. But the Heat reiterated Friday that their goal for months has been to get Bosh back on the floor as quickly as possible.Boshs first bout with a clot was in February 2015, when one that was believed to have formed in one of his legs traveled to a lung and caused problems so severe that he needed to be hospitalized for several days.He recovered and was averaging 19.1 points last season when the second bout with clots began this past February.Bosh, in the podcast with Uninterrupted last week and the video on the site earlier this week, made minimal attempt to hide his frustration with Heat doctors -- saying they work for the team and not the player, then adding that they told him in February that his career is likely over.I think that I have the right to disagree, Bosh said.For now, any sort of agreement seems a long way off. Nike React Clearance . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Wholesale Nike React . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. http://www.nikereactcheap.com/ . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Nike React Shoes . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Clearance Nike React Shoes . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. CHICAGO -- Kris Bryant came to the plate in the eighth inning a triple shy of the cycle. The Cubs slugger was trying for a little more.My last at-bat I was thinking home run, Bryant said. There arent too many games you can hit three home runs.Bryant settled for an RBI single to cap a 5 for 5 day with two homers, a double and five RBI. He helped Chicago overcome a career-high seven walks by Jake Arrieta to beat the Milwaukee Brewers 9-6 Thursday for a four-game sweep.I dont feel like this too often, Bryant said, This was just one of those days when I was really locked in.Bryant tied Colorados Nolan Arenado for the NL lead with 30 home runs.And as the Cubs won for the 18th time in 21 games and improved the best record in the majors to 77-43, the only controversy in their jovial clubhouse is whether Bryant or teammate Anthony Rizzo is the better NL MVP candidate.Two days after a circus catch of a foul ball, Rizzo doubled twice off Zach Davies (9-6). Rizzo has driven in 86 runs and Bryant 78.(Rizzo) always jokes around me saying when Miguel Cabrera won the Triple Crown, Prince Fielder was hitting behind him, Bryant said. So he always tells me Im his Prince. I cant say enough about having him behind me.Chicagos ace welcomed Bryants big day with the wind blowing out. The Cubs led 5-0 when Arrieta (15-5) issued a pair of two-out walks in the fourth. Kirk Nieuwenhuis followed with a three-run homer.Hernan Perez hit a solo homer in the sixth off Arrieta, who allowed four runs and three hits in 5 2/3 innings.Aroldis Chapman worked the ninth for his seventh save with the Cubs.I put myself in a tough situation, Arrieta said. The first three (innings) were good. It kind of got away from me there, but we had a big day out of the offense.Bryant singled and scored in the first, hit a two-run homer in the third and had an RBI double in the fourth off Davies. Bryant hit a solo homer off Blaine Boyer in the sixth and added an RBI single in the eighth off Corey Knebel for his second career five-hit game.Bryant, who hit 26 homers while winning the NL Rookie of the Year in 2015, had his third multihomer game of the season.ddddddddddddavies allowed a season-high seven earned runs and 10 hits in four innings.The Brewers got left fielder Ryan Braun back after he banged up his left knee and ankle chasing a foul ball Tuesday. But Braun went 0 for 5 and couldnt come up with Addison Russells fly that drifted to the wall and was ruled a single in Chicagos three-run third.Milwaukee was outscored 23-8 in the series and fell to 0-6 at Wrigley Field, while Bryant helped the Cubs move 34 games over .500 for the first time since Sept. 2008.Hes one of the best hitters in the game. He can hit any pitch, any mistake, Davies said. Youve got to be extremely focused on every pitch when he does to bat.TRAINERS ROOMBrewers: RHP Chase Anderson (quadriceps) was scheduled to play catch, two days after leaving in the first inning when he was hit by a line drive. If hes healthy, well be able to use Chase out of the bullpen for a couple days this weekend and hell start at some point next week, manager Craig Counsell said.Cubs: Manager Joe Maddon said theyll decide in the next couple of days if RHP John Lackey (shoulder) will make his next scheduled start Tuesday.CONTRERAS MOVES UPWillson Contreras caught Arrieta for the first time. The 24-year-old rookie has moved ahead of struggling veteran Miguel Montero.Contreras hit an RBI double in the third and picked off Ramon Flores at first in the fifth. He also had two passed balls.CUBS TORMENTEROf Nieuwenhuis 11 homers, five have come against the Cubs. The center fielder also doubled and scored in the eighth.UP NEXTBrewers: LHP Brent Suter will be recalled from Triple-A Colorado Springs and make his major league debut Friday night at Seattle against LHP Wade LeBlanc (2-0, 4.68 ERA).Cubs: RHP Kyle Hendricks (11-7, 2.19) starts Friday night at Colorado to begin a nine-game trip against the Rockies and LHP Tyler Anderson (4-4, 3.42). Chicago plays 18 of its next 25 on the road. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz