Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

29.12.2018 14:26
g check that knocked Vancouver defenseman Philip Larsen out of the game to lift the New Jersey Devils over the Canucks 3-2.Halls Antworten

NEWARK, N.J. -- Everyone knows Taylor Hall can score and set up teammates. He also showed he can deliver a devastating hit on Tuesday night.Hall had a goal, assisted on a go-ahead tally by Kyle Palmieri and delivered a crushing check that knocked Vancouver defenseman Philip Larsen out of the game to lift the New Jersey Devils over the Canucks 3-2.Halls second-period hit caused Larsen to be taken off the ice on a stretcher and driven to a hospital for observation.The Canucks said he was alert and had a full range of motion leaving the ice.Im looking to make contact there, but I never want to see a guy laying on the ice like that, Hall said. I only know how to play the game one way and youve got to play it hard. I feel terrible. Hes a former teammate of mine. I would have loved to make a hit there and continue the play. I hope hes all right.No penalty was called on the play.Vancouver coach Willie Desjardins had no update on Larsens condition, and he did not know if the 27-year-old would remain in the hospital overnight.You always have a problem with a hit when one of your guys gets hit hard, Desjardins said. It doesnt even matter if its a clean hit. You still have a problem when a guy gets hit that hard.Hall felt he was doing his job.It makes me feel a little bit better that everyone was saying it was a clean hit and the referees agreed, Hall said. In that sense, I dont have any regrets with what I did. I try to keep all my extremities in close, and I just wanted to make contact chest to chest. Sometimes it doesnt work out like that.Defenseman Ben Lovejoy also scored and Cory Schneider made 22 saves as New Jersey remained the NHLs only team not to lose at home in regulation.This is the first time the Devils have gone 10 home games without losing in regulation -- they began 8-0-1 in 1987-88. This was also their first win in regulation in the last 11 games.Daniel Sedin scored a second-period power-play goal with the Canucks on a two-man advantage, and he set up his brother, Henrik, early in the third period when Vancouver closed the deficit to a goal.Halls big hit followed another notable check late in the first period.Canucks center Michael Chaput shoved Travis Zajac in the corner, and the Devils center seemed to lose his balance and hit the end boards face first, creating a big cut that left a pool of blood on the ice.No penalty was called. Devils defenseman John Moore went after Chaput and Vancouver ended up with a two-man advantage when New Jersey coach John Hynes complained to referee Dan ORourke. Sedin tied it at 1 during the power play.Hall then caused a stir with his shoulder check to Larsens jaw at 5:35. The Danish defenseman fell immediately on his back and did not move.I thought it did change the tide of the game a little bit, Henrik Sedin said. Its never fun to see someone go down like that and a teammate and I thought it took away a little bit from us. Were just hoping hes OK.A little less than two minutes later, with the Devils on a power play, Hall sent a cross-ice pass to Palmieri, who beat Jacob Markstrom for a 2-1 lead at 7:08.Lovejoy stretched the lead to 3-1 about four minutes later with his first goal as a Devil. Zajac, who returned to the ice with a full face shield, had the primary assist.Hall had given the Devils the lead 3:42 after the opening faceoff, putting in the rebound of a point shot by Kyle Quincey.Game notes Lovejoys goal ended a 30-game drought dating to last season when he was with the Penguins. ... After missing eight games with a knee injury, Hall has two goals and three assists in three games back. ... Daniel Sedin has goals in two straight after going six games without one. ... Schneider is 3-1-2 against his former team. ... Markstrom is 1-5 against New Jersey.UP NEXTCanucks: Their trip continues in Florida with games against the Lightning on Thursday night and Panthers on Saturday night.Devils: At Montreal on Thursday night. Air Max 98 Wholesale .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Air Max 98 Outlet . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. http://www.wholesaleairmax98.com/ . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Air Max 98 Sale Cheap . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Air Max 98 Clearance .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- No. 4 Clemson didnt let its first loss turn into two. Instead, the Tigers wrapped up one championship, assured themselves of playing for another -- and made a case for a shot at the biggest one of all.Deshaun Watson rushed for two touchdowns and threw for another score, and Clemson bounced back from its first loss of the season by clinching a spot in the Atlantic Coast Conference title game and beating Wake Forest 35-13 on Saturday night.Coming in this week, we understood that last week didnt define us, and our goals are still in front of us, Watson said. So weve just got to keep preparing each week, preparing each day, to go out there and earn it.Wayne Gallman rushed for a season-high 161 yards and two touchdowns, including a 42-yarder on fourth-and-inches that started the scoring for the Tigers (10-1, 7-1, No. 5 AP).The Atlantic Division champions earned a spot in the ACC title game in two weeks in Orlando, justifying their top-four spot in the College Football Playoff rankings.Playing with something to prove after a last-second loss to Pittsburgh was its first in the regular season in nearly two full years, Clemson reeled off touchdowns on its first four possessions to take a 28-0 lead and then essentially went into protection mode while holding the Demon Deacons to 197 yards -- their fewest since the opener against Tulane.Consider that a huge step forward for a group that gave up 464 yards in the loss to Pitt.It was a good week for us to grow our team, Tigers coach Dabo Swinney said.One mitigating factor: A persistent northerly wind that gusted at nearly 30 mph. Clemsons starters scored four of their five touchdowns with the wind at their backs, but had just 185 total yards in the second and third quarters -- when those gusts were in their faces.Watson was 23 of 33 for 202 yards and sandwiched a pair of short scoring runs around a pretty 15-yard touchdown pass to Mike Williams, checking out after Gallmans second TD with 10:50 to play.Cade Carney had a 1-yyard touchdown run and Mike Weaver kicked field goals of 42 and 23 yards for Wake Forest (6-5, 3-4).ddddddddddddWe got off to an awful start, Wake Forest coach Dave Clawson said. A lot of it was that they played well, and a lot of it is, we just didnt execute.THE TAKEAWAYClemson: Despite that lull midway through the game -- which could be rationalized by the effects of the wind -- there was no reason for concern for the Tigers, who certainly looked like the ACCs most playoff-worthy team while stripping all the drama from this one early. Clemson had 192 total yards and 21 points in the first quarter.Wake Forest: Giving a redshirt freshman quarterback his first start against one of the ACCs toughest defenses -- not to mention, one carrying a grudge after giving up 43 points last week -- is hardly a recipe for an upset. Kyle Kearns replaced John Wolford, who was in uniform but did not play with what team officials said was an ankle injury, and was 7 of 18 for 126 yards.We didnt sweat it too much, receiver Chuck Wade said. We all have faith in KK. We all rallied around him.POLL IMPLICATIONSIts a safe bet the Tigers will once again be the ACCs highest-ranked team, if for no other reason than Louisvilles loss at Houston certainly will cost the Cardinals their No. 5 ranking. No reason to drop Clemson for a 22-point victory on the road.STAT WATCHThe struggles that haunted Wake Forests defense late in last weeks loss at Louisville spilled over into the start of this one. The Demon Deacons gave up 34 points in the fourth quarter of that loss, then 21 more in the first quarter against Clemson before they regrouped and allowed just 14 points during the final 45 minutes.UP NEXTClemson: Plays host to rival South Carolina in its regular-season finale.Wake Forest: Finishes the regular season at home next Saturday against a Boston College team chasing bowl eligibility. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz