Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

25.09.2018 08:18
Sergio Garcia is tied for the lead after the opening day of the AT&T Byron Nelson tournament in Dallas, thanks to a seven-under Antworten

Sergio Garcia is tied for the lead after the opening day of the AT&T Byron Nelson tournament in Dallas, thanks to a seven-under par 63 on Thursday. Brice Butler Jersey . Pre-tournament favourite Jordan Spieth is one stroke adrift following a 64 that yielded seven birdies and a solitary bogey, as well as equal halves of 32. Highlights from the opening round of the AT&T Byron Nelson from Irvin Texas Garcia, the 2004 champion who has not triumphed on the PGA Tour for almost four years but finished second at the Honda Classic earlier this season, looks in great form to contend in Texas this weekend. Rain delayed the Spaniards round at TPC Four Seasons Resort in Irving and he was quiet early on, starting at the 10th hole and reaching the turn at one-under after a birdie three at the 15th.However, he was sensational on the front nine, which he covered in just 29 shots, kicked off by a birdie two at the second following a superb tee shot, which landed close to the pin.Further birdies followed on the fourth and sixth before the 36-year-old rolled in an eagle putt of almost 60-feet at the seventh.Another birdie at the eighth meant Garcia had picked up five shots in as many holes to climb to the top of the leaderboard.He is competing in his 301st PGA Tour event and he admitted it took time to find his touch: I had a couple of really nice saves and then really got going on the second nine, making a couple of bombs that really helped.One of these bombs arrived at the 17th where he holed from 20 feet to save par: That kept me at one under and then kind of caught fire on the other nine..New Zealander Danny Lee and American Johnson Wagner are also tied with Garcia. Lees bogey-free round included a run of five birdies in six holes around the turn while Wagner, starting on the 10th tee, played his opening nine holes in 31. Jordan Spieth misses a putt on the third green at the AT&T Byron Nelson The highlight of Spieths round came at the opening par-four hole where he missed the green with his approach but chipped in for birdie.Spieth made his PGA Tour debut at this course in 2010, when still only 16, and the world No 2 admitted: Holing the chip, I really saved a stroke-and-a-half on that shot.Took advantage of the easier holes and made a couple of mid-range putts.Lost a little control with my iron play on some pretty easy shots that I will look to improve on but other than that Im pretty pleased.Spieth completed his round in semi-darkness which left 30 players on the course unable to complete 18 holes. Dustin Johnson is also tied-fourth along with Spieth.Watch coverage of day two of the AT&T Byron Nelson on Sky Sports Xtra and Sky Sports for iPad from 1pm on Friday, and from 9pm on Sky Sports 4 HD. Also See: Byron Nelson: Ways to watch PGA Tour Schedule World Rankings Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Arizona Cardinals Jerseys .com) - World No. 1 Rafael Nadal, Wimbledon champion Andy Murray and four-time Australian Open titlist Roger Federer were among Mondays fourth-round winners at Melbourne Park. Mason Cole Jersey .Leicester won 25-21 in a heated European Rugby Champions Cup group match on Sunday.Toulon said on its website on Wednesday that it decided to open an investigation after Leicester complained about the behaviour of prop Martin Castrogiovanni and fullback Delon Armitage. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Josh-Bynes-Jersey/ . The 49ers announced the deal Thursday. San Francisco selected Kilgore in the fifth round of the 2011 draft out of Appalachian State. He has played in 33 regular-season games, plus all six playoff games the last two seasons.Swansea, Wales (SportsNetwork.com) - Kyle Naughton has completed a move from Tottenham to Swansea City after signing a three-and-a-half-year contract with the Swans. The move has been in the works since the summer, with Naughton happy to have finally completed his switch. Im pleased its all done because there has been talk since the summer over a potential move, Naughton said. My main aim is to start playing regular football again. I know its going to bee a tough challenge because there are some very good players here, but thats my goal. Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys. The 26-year-old appeared in 74 games for Spurs since joining the club in 2009 from Sheffield United, and he becomes the third new signing this January for manager Garry Monk, who has also added Nelson Oliveira and Matt Grimes. Naughton will be available to make his Swansea debut on Saturday in the teams FA Cup fourth-round match with Blackburn. Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Florida Panthers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz