Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

28.12.2018 12:43
t edge, that will get better with them all fitting in there, BJ (Leilua) and Rapa, Hodgson said.That is something we will work o Antworten

Star hooker Josh Hodgson knows he has to step up for Canberra in the absence of Blake Austin.Hodgson helped steer the Raiders to a 44-30 win over Manly on Saturday in their first match since Austin suffered a potentially season-ending hand injury at training.The Raiders are in with a chance of claiming a top-two finish but many pundits have written them off as a title threat without star pivot Austin.Hodgson is confident he can fill the void.I do need to be more vocal than I would be and get us to the right points on the ground a bit more, he told AAP.But attacking-wise I thought Sammy (replacement half Sam Williams) fitted in really well.He got us around the field well, he talked well, kicked well and just did his job which is massive thing we need from Sammy when we lose someone like Austo.Star Manly fullback Tom Trbojevic scored three tries on Canberras left side where Austin traditionally defends alongside centre Joey Leilua and winger Jordan Rapana.Hodgson conceded the Raiders need to work on their defence in that area.We had a couple of lapses on the right edge, that will get better with them all fitting in there, BJ (Leilua) and Rapa, Hodgson said.That is something we will work on but I am sure we can get it right.Sammy knows we have every confidence in him.Canberra face Wests Tigers in the final match of the regular season at Leichhardt Oval on Sunday.If Cronulla lose to Melbourne the night before, Canberra can claim a top two finish with a win.If Gold Coast lost to North Queensland the night before, the Tigers can earn eighth spot with a win.We know they will come out looking to throw the ball around at home, that is how they play and we will be looking forward to the challenge, Hodgson said. Cheap Nike Huarache China . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Cheap Nike Huarache Wholesale . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. http://www.cheapairhuarache.com/ . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Cheap Nike Huaraches Shoes .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Cheap Nike Huarache Shoes For Sale . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. He knew it wouldnt be a walk in the park, but Socceroos left-back Brad Smith never expected hed have a tougher time cracking Bournemouths first XI than Liverpools.Smith transferred to Bournemouth from the Reds in July, full of hope a smaller club would present more opportunities to play regular Premier League football.Yet three months into the season the 22-year-old still hasnt played a single minute in Englands top tier.While Smith was under no illusions it would be a tall task breaking into a well-established squad, he admitted the lack of game time had already left him pondering his club future.Theyve had the same back four for about five years now so its difficult to try and get in there, he said.But Im still young compared to (No.1 left-back) Charlie Daniels, hes 30.Its a patience game. I signed a good lengthy deal, so I just have to wait for my chance.If I get a few chances Ill see how it goes from there, but I think after the end of the season Ill see whether its a loan (move) or I stay, or see what the other guy (Daniels) does.The situation was of no immediate concern for Socceroos coach Ange Postecoglou, who is more than happy with the national-team form of Smith and fellow game-starved teeammates Robbie Kruse and Mat Ryan.ddddddddddddPostecoglou also pointed out that Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe wouldnt have paid a reported $10.5 million for the New South Welshman if he didnt want him for the long term.The amount of money they spent on him is quite significant for a club like Bournemouth, so they dont see him as a one-year player, Postecoglou said.I think its the right club for him because theyll be patient with him, theyll invest in him, and once he does break through hell become an important part of their team.Its a great point for him to start his football career.Smiths Liverpool background has turned him into an unlikely hero in Thailand ahead of Tuesdays World Cup qualifier in Bangkok.Fans appear unfazed that the Penrith-born Anfield academy product made less than 10 Premier League appearances for the club, loitering outside Bangkoks Supachalasai Stadium waiting for the former fringe Reds player to emerge and sign their Smith Reds jerseys.Liverpool is such a big club and because Ive played there its going to follow me around for a while, he said. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz