Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

28.12.2018 06:59
OAKLAND – Edwin Encarnacion is lost to the Blue Jays until at least the All-Star Break with a Grade-2 strain of his right quadri Antworten

OAKLAND – Edwin Encarnacion is lost to the Blue Jays until at least the All-Star Break with a Grade-2 strain of his right quadriceps, a tough blow for a team just swept by the mighty Athletics; a club thats lost 19 of its last 28 games to all but fritter away the gains it made with a torrid May. Nike Air Max Myydään . Still, Encarnacion felt a sense of relief. He felt a pop just before crumpling to the ground after running out a groundball in the first inning of Saturdays game. It could have been worse. “Its going to take maybe two weeks,” said Encarnacion. “It depends how Im going to be and how Im going to be day after day, feeling better or not. Well see.” Encarnacion is baseballs leader with 70 RBI through Sundays play. His 26 home runs place him second to the White Soxs Jose Abreu, who has 27. A Blue Jays offence limited to just three runs in a four-game sweep at the hands of pitching-strong Oakland faces as difficult a task heading south to Anaheim, where the Angels will send out Jered Weaver and left-handers Tyler Skaggs and C.J. Wilson against Toronto in a three-game series that starts on Monday. Expect Encarnacion to be placed on the disabled list, perhaps as soon as Monday, paving the way for waiver pickup Nolan Reimold (more on him below) to enter the fold. Jose Bautista, who started at first base on Sunday as waiver claim Cole Gillespie manned right field, was willing to play any position asked of him in the series with the Angels. While Bautista admitted lingering soreness in his ailing hamstring, he acknowledged the clubs dire straits. Brett Lawrie is injured. Encarnacion is injured. Adam Lind is playing hurt. “If its better suited for me to be at third or first for the time being given all the injuries and stuff thats going on, even if Im able to go to right field, Ill take it wherever I can,” said Bautista. “I just want to make sure that I do whatever I can to put the team in the best position to win.” BAUTISTA DECLINES FURTHER COMMENT ON REPLAY Jose Bautista had nothing more to say about Major League Baseballs replay system following Saturday nights rant. Following the Blue Jays 5-1 loss to the Athletics, Bautista referred to the procedure as a “joke” and called for a return to the days pre-replay. He questioned the integrity of those involved, wondering whether the umpires reviewing fellow umpires calls are prioritizing protecting their brethren over making the right call. On Sunday morning, Bautista told TSN.ca he wouldnt be commenting further. When it was mentioned that hed likely be asked, repeatedly, his views on replay at the upcoming All-Star festivities in Minneapolis, Bautista said he would direct reporters to refer to his previous comments. There has been a growing frustration in the Toronto clubhouse with baseballs challenge system. Bautista reached his breaking point following Saturdays eighth inning when, with the Jays down 3-1, he doubled and Melky Cabrera was called out at the plate trying to score from first base. Video evidence suggested Athletics catcher Derek Norris missed Cabrera with a swipe tag but the call was upheld by the war room in New York. A couple of thoughts: Bautista is one of the brighter players in the game and nothing he says is unplanned. He was expressing the aforementioned frustration. He also effectively created a diversion, changing the focus from his teams plight (the Jays had dropped 18 of 27 games through Saturday) to his views on a clearly flawed protocol. Who knows, perhaps Bautistas rant will spark internal discussion amongst the Players Association, which would then lean on Major League Baseball to make necessary changes. A good start would be to have independent parties, unaffiliated with umpires, reviewing challenged calls. REIMOLD CLAIMED The Blue Jays are hoping to catch lightning in a bottle with Orioles castoff Nolan Reimold, claimed off waivers on Sunday. Reimold, 30, is a once promising prospect whose career has been derailed by injuries, specifically two neck surgeries. Hes appeared in 17 games for Baltimores Double-A affiliate, Bowie, this season, hitting .315/.420/.481. In 286 big league games with the Orioles from 2009-2013, Reimold is a .252/.327/.439 hitter with 41 home runs. His platoon splits dont discriminate. He has a career .775 OPS against right-handers with 27 home runs in 603 at-bats. Against left-handers, Reimold has posted a .749 OPS with 14 home runs in 333 at-bats. Reimold will report to the Blue Jays in Anaheim. On Sunday, Toronto designated outfielder Brad Glenn for assignment to make room for Cole Gillespie, who was claimed off waivers from Seattle on Saturday. Gillespie started Sundays game in rightfield. Halvalla Nike Air Max .com) - Avery Bradley scored 21 points and the Boston Celtics beat the Brooklyn Nets, 89-81. Nike Air Max Halvalla . He never mentioned anything about his hitting. The 33-year-old right-hander had success with both Sunday, pitching six solid innings and helping the offence-starved Mets with an RBI single as New York salvaged a doubleheader split with a 4-2 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks. http://www.suomiairmax.com/ . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1.ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals recalled prize prospect Oscar Taveras from Triple-A Memphis and plugged him right into the lineup to make his major league debut against the Giants. "You know what Im supposed to do is downplay it, right?" manager Mike Matheny said before Saturdays game. "Id be lying to you to say I wasnt excited for him." The 21-year-old Taveras didnt downplay it, either. This is his first look at Busch Stadium. "Oh, man," he said before the game, "Im so happy. I know when I hit for the first time, with the fans, itll be awesome for me." Taveras batted sixth and played right field. He got a standing ovation before flying out to left to end the second. "Weve got enough very, very good players that were not going to rely on him to shoulder this," Matheny said. "I do believe he can be an addition to something good. "Weve got an opportunity for a couple weeks to see what this kid can do." Matheny said Taveras was welcomed just like any other rookie, joking that balloons were not involved. "This is a big day, regardless of all the hype, for any oof our guys. Nike Air Max Suomi. Its a huge accomplishment," Matheny said. "To be on this roster for one day, whether player or not is a big, big deal." First baseman Matt Adams was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with a left calf strain thats dogged him for several days. The move is retroactive to Friday. Cardinals trainers dont believe Adams will be available until early next week. Hes among the league leaders with a .325 average with three homers and 17 RBIs. "The tightness is just not coming along as fast as we wanted," Adams said. "I want be out there doing everything I can to help the team compete. Its very disappointing." Taveras was batting a team-leading .325 at Memphis with seven home runs and 40 RBIs in 49 games. The 21-year-old, left-handed hitter was starting in right field and batting sixth. Taveras had been on track to make his debut last year before season-ending ankle surgery. The Cardinals signed Taveras as an international free agent in 2008. He has a .321 average with 52 homers and 315 RBIs in 423 career minor league games. He won batting titles in 2011 and 2012. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz