Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

27.12.2018 06:41
DUBLIN, Ireland -- Australia defeated a turnover-prone Ireland 32-15 on Saturday, silencing the Dublin crowd with a performance Antworten

DUBLIN, Ireland -- Australia defeated a turnover-prone Ireland 32-15 on Saturday, silencing the Dublin crowd with a performance that combined their expected backline speed with a surprising show of power up front. Authentic Louis Williams Jersey . The Irish, meanwhile, struggled to get out of their own way with turnovers and defensive miscues that gifted Australia two easy first-half tries. The Wallabies scored four tries to none for Ireland and had another ruled out because of a knock-on over the line, and conceded just six points while playing with 14 men for a quarter of the match. Center Tevita Kuridrani was sent off in the 72nd minute for a tip tackle. "It got a bit ropey there at times. We probably spent 20 minutes there with one man short and were still able to defend the line, so were pretty pleased," Australia coach Ewen McKenzie said. Quade Cooper gave a maestros performance, his best since his recall in August, as he set up the first try and scored the third. His flyhalf counterpart Jonny Sexton, one of 10 Lions among Irelands starters, kept Ireland in the game at halftime with his boot, but limped off with a hamstring injury. Cooper and Sexton traded penalties during a scrappy, penalty-marred first quarter. Winger Nick Cummins put the visitors ahead for good in the 17th minute at the end of a series of sharp passes that wrong-footed Brian ODriscoll and Tommy Bowe. Cooper drew in ODriscoll, faked a long pass to Cummins that committed Bowe, and dumped it off short to Stephen Moore. The hooker burst through a gap and fired a one-handed pass to Cummins, who sprinted untouched to the posts after cutting inside as two confused defenders covered the corner. Australia attacked that same vulnerable spot seven minutes later. Scott Fardy burst down the sideline and cut open the defence with a back-handed offload to Michael Hooper at his shoulder. It was Hoopers first try for Australia. Ireland trailed only 15-12 at the half thanks to four penalties from Sexton, who was injured in the final seconds of first-half play. He was replaced by Ian Madigan, who hit his only penalty attempt. "Our defending was naive at times," Ireland coach Joe Schmidt said. "I felt just before halftime wed fought our way back into the game. But losing Jonny didnt help." The visitors overwhelmed Ireland after the break with an increasingly muscular display that left ODriscoll in a heavy head dressing from a cut over his right eye, fullback Rob Kearney writhing in pain with bruised ribs, and Peter OMahony lucky to avoid injury after being dumped on his head. Kuridrani picked up OMahonys legs and dropped him head first. He was red-carded for a dangerous tackle and faces likely suspension. Australia nearly scored a try immediately after the restart, but Cummins broken-tackle burst past Bowe was disallowed because he lost control of the ball before touching down. The Wallabies didnt have to wait long, though. Cooper received a long pass from the ensuing five-meter scrum, faked a pass wide and cut between Madigan and centre Luke Marshall. Hooper scored his second try at the back of a ferocious maul that marched 10 metres across the Irish tryline. The score put an exclamation point on an Australian performance that few expected against traditionally physical, hard-tackling Ireland. "Obviously Im pleased to get my first test tries. But its extremely good for the team to get back-to-back wins for the first time this year," said Hooper, referring to Australias 50-20 defeat of Italy last week. Australia has lost eight of its 13 matches this year. McKenzie said Australia was ready for Irelands reliance on choke tackles and strength in the maul with locks Paul OConnell and 6-foot-11 Devin Toner. "We worked hard to nullify the strengths of their game, and we still wanted to express ourselves and demonstrate how weve been developing. I think we got the two right," he said. The Irish twice were denied consolation tries in the final minutes. New Zealand referee Chris Pollack called back Conor Murrays try because of a quick tap. Then replacement hooker Sean Cronin was denied his first try for Ireland because a video review spotted a knock-on in the build-up ruck. The battered Irish face powerful New Zealand next weekend. Schmidt said he didnt think Sexton would play and conceded that the prospect of beating the All Blacks was "a very tough ask." Australia concludes its test campaign this month with matches against Scotland and Wales. Authentic Chris Paul Jersey . - Houston defensive end J. Discount Clippers Jerseys . LOUIS -- The St. http://www.cheapclippersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-patrick-beverley-jersey . -- Get a flow chart ready to follow the Packers quarterback situation.LONDON - Canadian Milos Raonic tried to repair his ailing service game Wednesday ahead of his must-win match against Japans Kei Nishikori at the ATP Finals.Raonic struggled in his first two round-robin matches at the season-ending event, bowing in straight sets to Roger Federer on Sunday and Andy Murray on Tuesday.The Canadians powerful serve has been rather muted at the O2 Arena, with noticeable drops in both speed and first-serve percentage. Raonic was looking for solutions in Wednesdays practice session with coaches Ivan Ljubicic and Riccardo Piatti.Whatever the reason is, I have 24 hours to solve it, Raonic said. Im going to need to (fix it) if I want to have any hope. Theres no way around that. Its something Ive got to do.Raonic entered the eight-man tournament brimming with confidence. He knocked off Federer for the first time at the recent Paris Masters before falling to Novak Djokovic in the final. The 23-year-old Canadian admits he has been too passive on the court and needs to get back to dictating the play. Ive got to be more aggressive, he said. I have to go for more rather than just play relatively down the middle. Im not stretching my opponents most of the time. Ive got a terrible minus record (of) unforced errors to winners ratio at this moment. Thats not how Im going to give myself a possibility to win.Raonic, from Thornhill, Onnt. Wholesale Clippers Jerseys Authentic. ., and Nishikori are both making their first appearances at the event. Nishikori, whos enjoying a breakout season, was the runner-up at the U.S. Open in September. Im going to have to serve well, as always, thats key for me, Raonic said. But Im just going to have to be aggressive. Im going to have to make Kei play on my terms. Its something I havent been able to do so far these last two matches.Raonic said hes using the same approach despite the tournaments unique format.You go out there and you treat every match like its a single elimination tournament, theres no other way to do it, he said. If you go out there hoping that you can lose a match and maybe still get through, things can only go poorly from there on. Obviously I think if I can put myself in this situation again, I hope I can do better.I need to go back to basics, focus on rhythm, focus on the balance of my body, the toss, make sure the basics are in place, just go through repetition doing the right thing. Its just as simple as that, but it takes time to get it right.Nishikori enters with a 4-1 career record against Raonic. The Canadians lone victory came at Wimbledon last summer.Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic also had the day off Wednesday. They opened with two losses and are longshots to qualify for the doubles semifinals. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz