Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

25.12.2018 11:22
resentatives, including union head Michele Roberts and president Chris Paul of the Los Angeles Clippers, as well as owners who a Antworten

From Cleveland to China, the message was clear on Wednesday: There is real hope of the NBA and its players getting a new labor deal done in the coming weeks.NBA Commissioner Adam Silver revealed that the league and its players will resume discussions on a new deal next week. Those meetings will be a prequel to the leagues Board of Governors session in New York on Oct. 20 and 21, where the labor talks will surely be very high on Silvers agenda of things to review with the full ownership.Why wouldnt I be optimistic about it? Cleveland star LeBron James said. First of all, Im a player who loves the game and I see how our league is steamrolling right now. Ive been a part of this league for 14 years and Ive had one stoppage of play and it wasnt good for both sides. Over the last couple of years, Ive seen our league grow more and more and more, so why wouldnt I be optimistic about it?In Beijing, where he was attending the NBA Global Games, Silver said he would return to the U.S. on Thursday -- and then planned to pick up where talks left off. He said he has been meeting with union representatives, including union head Michele Roberts and president Chris Paul of the Los Angeles Clippers, as well as owners who are on the negotiating committee.Both sides have been very engaged and eager to get a deal done, Silver said.The mere mention of optimism makes these talks considerably different than the often-dysfunctional discourse that went on five years ago, when the league and its players were so far apart that the 2011-12 season wound up getting shortened from 82 games per team to 66 -- the result of a 161-day lockout that wounded both sides.Either side can opt out of the existing 10-year contract in December. But with both sides in deal-making mode, a new deal could come before that.Nobody wants to have a lockout, Miami guard Goran Dragic said. I dont want to sit down at home and do nothing. I want to play basketball and hopefully the players union and the league are going to make a decision and that decision is going to be good for everybody. So far, its looking good so hopefully well make a deal.Dragic said players are being briefed regularly by the union on the status of talks.More money than ever is now flowing into the league, thanks to the new $24 billion television contract. And with salary caps now higher than ever and expected to continue to rise, its hard to envision why either side would want a work stoppage.Just being on the Players Association, having the opportunity to talk to the owners, talk to our commissioner, things seem optimistic, said James, who has had a regular dialogue with Silver about several issues -- such as scheduling of back-to-back games and the desire for a longer All-Star break, which the league now has.But you still have negotiations, so you know, you never know what could happen from that, James said. But optimistic means I feel optimistic about it. Theres no reason for me not to.Silver and Roberts even met recently in Spain, when she was accompanying the Oklahoma City Thunder for their preseason trip there. Thats another example of how talks now look in no way like the talks in 2011, when neither side was shy about expressing a level of mistrust with the other.Miami forward Justise Winslow said hes following the talks closely, and acknowledged that hes a bit worried about what another lockout next summer may do to the game.We dont want to be jobless, Winslow said. So we worry about it, a little bit. Its not like guys are worrying about it too much, but we would like to have that job security. We make a lot of money, but its just the principle of the matter. Part of it is the money aspect, part of it is we love the game and we just want to play.---Associated Press writer Nomaan Merchant contributed from Beijing. Krawczynski reported from Minneapolis. Reynolds reported from Miami. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Stitched NHL Jerseys Authentic . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. http://www.wholesaleauthenticjerseys.us/ . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Wholesale Authentic Baseball Jerseys . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. China NBA Jerseys Authentic . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. TORONTO -- Phil Kessel, who was left off the Team USA roster for the World Cup of Hockey, on Wednesday said his tweet after the Americans were eliminated was not directed at the teams players.Of course it wasnt directed at the players, Kessel said in a text to ESPN. I know how tough it is to play the game. It wasnt directed at anyone.Kessel, who won a Stanley Cup with the Pittsburgh Penguins?in June, took to Twitter following Team USAs 4-2 loss to Team Canada on Tuesday night.Team USA players David Backes, Derek Stepan and Zach Parise addressed Kessels comment on Wednesday and said they hoped it wasnt directed at the players.I understand theres hard feelings iif you werent picked for the team or whatever, but the comments are, I think -- as a team guy and as a guy that stands by my teammates, win lose or draw -- its a little distasteful and aggravating, Backes said.ddddddddddddIts disappointing. Those comments dont get lost in the fray, and those comments are there and have been read and I think will be remembered when whatever happens going forward happens going forward.Backes signed with Boston?as a free agent this summer, and the Bruins will face the Penguins on Dec. 14 at Pittsburgh. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz