Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

25.12.2018 11:21
pt a more relaxed approach. It is normal for other drivers not to drive differently just because others drivers are driving for Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Dez Bryant sprained his right knee early in the first quarter Sunday night, but he stayed in the game and caught three passes for 40 yards and a touchdown in the Cowboys 31-17 win over the Chicago Bears at AT&T Stadium.Owner Jerry Jones said Bryant will have an MRI on Monday.We feel OK, Jones said. Were going to do some other things, too. But right here, yes. Right now, were fine. Well give it another look-see with the MRI.Bryant suffered the injury on the games second play, when he caught a hitch, broke a tackle and linebacker Christian Jones dragged him down after an 11-yard gain. As he tumbled out of bounds, Bryant landed awkwardly, his legs going in different directions.He sat on the turf for a moment, then jogged across the field. About 10 yards from the Cowboys sideline, Bryant dropped to his knees and the Cowboys training staff attended to him.Bryant returned after a few plays.I saw how the knee took it. That was a little concerning, Jones said. I did see him moving around, but I saw Michael Irvin -- Ill never forget that -- go back out and play [after an ACL injury]. Lets just see how the MRI goes. Weve got what weve seen in here, and thats not something I would be alarmed about.When the Cowboys were on defense, Bryant spent some time riding an exercise bike on the sideline. The Cowboys led 24-10 in the fourth quarter, when Bryant caught a slant in stride, broke a tackle and lunged into the end zone as the Cowboys took a 21-point lead with 9:02 left in the game.Bryant made a brief appearance in the locker room, grabbing his clothes, a pair of retro Jordans, and a fistful of diamond-and-gold jewelry.Ill be back, he said to the throng of media at his locker. I wont be too long.About 45 minutes later, a club spokesman announced he wouldnt be available.Bryant missed seven games last season. He missed five with a broken right foot early in the season, and the Cowboys shut him down for the last two weeks to avoid further injury.He had surgery on the foot in the offseason. Adidas Stan Smith Cheap Online .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Adidas Stan Smith Clearance . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. http://www.cheapadidasstansmith.com/ . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Cheapest Adidas Stan Smith .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Adidas Stan Smith Sale .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker.Lewis Hamilton has called on Red Bull pair Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo not to change their approach at the Brazilian GP in order to stay out of his title fight with Nico Rosberg. Mercedes boss Toto Wolff publicly criticised Verstappen for banging wheels with Rosberg at the Mexican GP two weeks ago and has been strongly rebuked by Red Bull for subsequently calling the teenagers father, Jos, to warn of the perils of the youngster interfering in the championship fight.Wolff calls Jos Verstappen about Max But Hamilton, who will start Sundays race on pole with the fourth-placed Verstappen lining up directly behind Rosberg on the grid, has made a call of a different kind by urging the Dutchman and Ricciardo to race as hard as ever.We are racing, insisted Hamilton. They dont owe me any favours and they dont owe Nico any favours. If it was me in their car Id be wanting to get the best result, get the best bonus, get the most points, be ahead of whoever you are racing against. Of course I would want to be racing hard.Although Hamilton has held a small but significant pace advantage over team-mate Rosberg this weekend, the Englishman has a vested interest in Red Bull becoming actively involved in the fight at the front on Sunday. Even if he were to win both of the final races this year, Hamilton would miss out on the title if Rosberg finishes in second place in both Brazil and the season-concluding Abu Dhabi GP. And while not going as far as to call on the Red Bulls to ease off, Rosberg has suggested they could adopt a more relaxed approach. It is normal for other drivers not to drive differently just because others drivers are driving for the championship because that is not their problem, said the championship leader.But we all need to try and drive within the limits, a lot of penalties have been given recently and that is why maybe it is worth them considering a half gear, or a half something more relaxed, could be the right direction.Hamilton takes pole ahead of Rosberg Mercedes boss Toto Wolff explains the reason behind his call to Jos Verstappen and why they discussed son Maxs approach to driving In any case, Wolffs plea to Verstappen has fallen on deaf ears - literally and metaphorically.dddddddddddd. The youngster has revealed he ignored the call to his father, telling Sky Sports I was watching TV and didnt want to be disturbed, and vowed not to change his approach when he faced reporters on Saturday night. We should race, everyone, said the 19-year-old. Up until the last they should still try and fight for first. Otherwise you are not a worthy world champion, are you?I am just here to focus on my job and that is to drive fast for Red Bull, not Mercedes.Verstappen, however, did stress that the situation surrounding Wolffs phone call had become all a bit blown up, with the Mercedes motorsport boss later insisting he hadnt warned Verstappen Snr to tell his son to stay out of the title fight.I think Max is a great driver, said Wolff. He has incredible skill. He is refreshing as a character. He is spontaneous, intelligent. I am a really big fan and he is just what the doctor ordered for Formula 1The last thing he will do is change his approach. I did not say for him to move out of the way, or race in a different way.What I was discussed with Jos were two things. First of all I felt that, unfortunately for Max, there was a negative spin from some of the media around his driving, which I said was unjustified in my eyes. I did it only out of sympathy from Max and Jos, and nothing else. I felt that him [Jos] being at the races was an important factor. It was my personal opinion, not as somebody from Mercedes, but just part of a personal conversation I would have had with him regularly. And he acknowledged.Number two was its three races to the end and if an accident would happen with Lewis or Nico its something that would add to some of the negative spin in the media, and I think this can be avoided. Just to consider that for Max that is not as important as the other two. We are in a very fortunate position that whoever wins [the title] is going to be a Mercedes, its obviously different for Max.Dont miss the Brazilian GP on Sunday evening. The race is live at 4pm on Sky Sports F1; Watch with a NOW TV day pass - £6.99, no contract Also See: Hamilton beats Rosberg to pole The Formula 1 Gossip column Whens the Brazilian GP on Sky F1? Get a Sky Sports weekend pass cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz