Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

24.12.2018 11:39
the puck had entirely crossed the line or not.Summer Antworten

Ricky Burns will defend his WBA world super-lightweight title against unbeaten mandatory challenger Kiryl Relikh.The 26-year-old Belarus fighter has won 19 of 21 fights inside the distance and is trained and promoted by Ricky Hatton.Burns became Scotlands first three-weight world champion after stopping Michele di Rocco in Glasgow in May.The Coatbridge fighter, who will return to the Hydro for the title fight on October 7, said: My face at the end of the fight said everything -- that win meant so much to me and proves I still have so much to give.I put more pressure on myself in that fight than any other. I took plenty of stick before that as I was apparently finished and on the slide, everyone had written me off and it felt good to prove them wrong.Relikh is a very tough fight as a first defence. Hes got a high KO ratio so he will be very dangerous throughout. Trust me he has my undivided attention and I will have to be at my best to get through this.There are some massive fights out there in the future against some huge names in the 140lbs division -- but were taking it one step at a time.Relikh forced Joaquim Carneiro to retire after four rounds in Bolton in May and Hatton believes his fighter will emulate him and become a world champion.Kiryl is one of those cool, unflinching boxers -- nothing fazes him, Hatton said. This is a big opportunity for him and hes not bothered about being the underdog.Kiryls been training and boxing away from home for years so hell have no problem going to Scotland for the fight. I think having the crowd against him will bring the best out of him.Ricky Burns is a top-class fighter. You dont win three world titles by being anything less than world class, but there always has to be a changing of the guard and I think this could be Kiryls time.The undercard will see Scotty Cardle defend his British lightweight title against Kevin Hooper, while Charlie Flynn, Joe Ham and Dillian Whyte will also be in action. Air Max 90 Sale Canada .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Air Max 90 Canada Sale . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. http://www.airmax90canada.ca/ . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Air Max 90 Canada .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Cheap Air Max 90 Sale .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not.Summer is coming and Sky Sports is here to bring you the best cricket live. After victory in South Africa, Englands Test side are back in action, first taking on Sri Lanka over three matches before welcoming Pakistan later in the season for a four-match series, all live on Sky Sports.In addition, you can also see England play five ODIs and a T20 game against both team. Can Eoin Morgans men bounce back from their heartbreaking defeat in the World T20 final? England Women are also in action, coming up against Pakistan in thrree ODIs and three T20 matches.dddddddddddd.Well also bring you the key Specsavers County Championship games, as well as coverage of the Royal London One-Day Cup and the thrills and spills of the NatWest T20 Blast from start to finish.Click play on the video above to see more of what is on offer this summer on Sky Sports. Also See: Fixtures/results Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Cricket videos cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz