Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

24.12.2018 10:18
eam struggling to bounce back for the final month of the season.Weve turned the page well, Counsell said after Milwaukee blew a Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- After a four-game sweep by the Pittsburgh Pirates and a blown opportunity Monday in the a series-opener against the St. Louis Cardinals, Milwaukee Brewers manager Craig Counsell isnt worried about his team struggling to bounce back for the final month of the season.Weve turned the page well, Counsell said after Milwaukee blew a late lead and dropped a 6-5 decision to the Cardinals at Miller Park. Were playing these teams fighting for playoff spots. We just didnt do quite enough right.We have to capitalize on every single opportunity, defensively and offensively. Just a couple things we didnt do quite well enough; a couple of defensive things.In all, Milwaukee has dropped 11 of its last 15 games and is entering a difficult portion of the schedule; following the Cardinals series, the Brewers will face the Pirates again, the Chicago Cubs and the Cardinals again over the first two weeks of September.You have to do a lot of things right against these teams, Counsell said. Theres a sliver lining that were still fighting, for sure, but winning games against these teams ... its not easy.Milwaukee will try and snap its losing skid Tuesday when Wily Peralta takes the mound against the Cardinals Adam Wainwright.Peralta has shown encouraging signs since returning from a two-month demotion to the minors. Hes gone 1-2 with a 3.52 ERA in four starts and allowed two runs on five hits and three walks in a loss to Pittsburgh his last time out.I didnt think his slider was as good as its been in some of his previous starts but he made pitches when he had to and got through five innings, Counsell said after Peraltas last outing.Hes never beaten the Cardinals, posting an 0-2 record and 7.20 ERA in two previous career starts.Wainwright has looked little like a staff ace this season (9-8, 4.67 ERA) but has done some of his best work against Milwaukee, going 13-8 with a 2.23 ERA in 33 career appearances (26 starts including a 6-4 record and 2.65 ERA in 17 appearances (13 starts) at Miller Park.Still, hes lost his last three decisions and is 0-3 with a 6.38 ERA over his last seven starts.I had two months there where I pitched the way I always pitch, like I should pitch and how Ill pitch eventually here, Wainwright said. Eventually Ill pitch deep for this team and win the game. Its been a long, tough season.Wainwright was charged with seven runs in his last outing but only two of them were earned as St. Louis dropped a 10-6 decision to the Mets.St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said he isnt concerned over the longtime Cardinal aces struggles.I know the kind of competitor, and what hes saying right now, -- he has told me, Im going to get this right, and were going to go. Thats what I see, too, Matheny said. Theres nothing physical. Its August. Like everybody else, theres fatigue. NFL Jerseys Outlet . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. http://www.cheapnfljerseysbywholesale.com/ . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Wholesale NFL Jerseys For Sale . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. China NFL Jerseys Sale . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. LONDON -- Tottenham striker Harry Kane has signed a two-year extension to his contract, tying him to the Premier League club until 2022.The 23-year-old Kane, who was the Premier Leagues top scorer last season, has been in talks with Tottenham since the offseason about extending his stay with the London team.Dele Alli, Christian Eriksen and Eric Dier aare other key players to sign new contracts at Tottenham this year.ddddddddddddKane says weve got a great, young squad and the club is moving in the right direction.Kane has scored 70 goals in 137 appearances for Tottenham. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz