Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

23.12.2018 03:40
the Tour de France left in a bag at home, Mark Cavendish will not be satisfied with his summer until he has an Olympic medal ar Antworten

With his yellow jersey from the Tour de France left in a bag at home, Mark Cavendish will not be satisfied with his summer until he has an Olympic medal around his neck.The Team GB rider currently sits third in the omnium with a day to go at the Olympic Velodrome in Rio, where he is targeting the last big prize that has eluded him during a glittering career.Cavendish claimed his first yellow jersey with victory on the opening stage of this years Tour, before going on to win another three stages before quitting the race early to focus on Rio.And after missing out on medals at the 2008 and 2012 Games, the Manxman revealed he has not had time to dwell on his success this year with the biggest prize still ahead of him.[The yellow jersey] is in a bag with my other jerseys, Cavendish said. I came in [after the Tour], put my suitcases down and had three days with the family.My suitcases sat there in the lobby, but the night before Rio [...] it was stressing me out to see a bit of untidiness. I didnt have time to do anything, so I just put it in a bag to sort it out later. Ive got a room being done at the minute, so theyre just in a bag for the time being.Im not just doing this to mill around in Rio de Janeiro. Ive been to two Olympics, Im going because I want to win.Cavendish was sixth in the omnium at Marchs Track World Championships, but showed strong enough form on Sunday to suggest gold is not out of his reach.He was sixth in the the scratch race, second in the four-kilometres individual pursuit, but closed the day frustrated with seventh in the elimination race.The early elimination of Denmarks Lasse Norman Hansen, the defending Olympic champion, represented an opportunity, but Cavendish strayed off the track.Thomas Boudat of France leads at the halfway mark with 106 points, Elia Viviani of Italy has 104 and Cavendish is third on 96.Team GB have claimed four golds and two silvers from five events entered after a phenomenal Olympic track meeting so far, and Cavendish is keen to add his name to the list of British champions in Brazil, although he remained philosophical about his chances.If I win the Olympics its not going to be the defining moment of my career, he added. Ive been pro for 10 years, but its definitely something Id like to win.Press Association Sport contributed to this report. Air Jordan 4 Cheap Canada . PAUL, Minn. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Canada Sale . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.airjordan4canada.com/ . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Canada . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Wholesale Air Jordan 4 Canada . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. DEL MAR, Calif. -- It wasnt long after California Chrome worked Saturday morning at Los Alamitos that trainer Art Shermans phone rang at Del Mar. His son, Alan, was quite excited on the other end.He called right after the work, said Sherman, who was looking after the horses he has stabled here at Del Mar. He said he went really well.California Chrome, just 14 days after his runner-up effort behind Arrogate in the Breeders Cup Classic, worked a half-mile on Saturday, officially in 48.40 seconds. Russell Hudak, the head clocker at Los Alamitos, had California Chrome going his opening quarter in 25.20 seconds, and three furlongs in 36.80 seconds, meaning he finished his final quarter in 23.20 seconds, and final eighth in 11.60 seconds. As usual, exercise rider Dihigi Gladney was aboard.Everything went great, Alan Sherman said by telephone. He finished up really well.Art Sherman usually doesnt miss any of California Chromes works. But he had a cataract removed from his right eye on Tuesday, and thought driving up to Los Alamitos from his home in Rancho Bernardo -- which is much closer to Del Mar -- wasnt prudent quite yet. Sherman said he would be at Los Alamitos for California Chromes next workout, next Saturday.California Chrome is scheduled to make his final start in the $12 million Pegasus at Gulfstream on Jan. 28 before going tto stud at Taylor Made Farm in Kentucky.ddddddddddddSherman said he hopes to get California Chrome a prep race before that, and has spoken to Ed Allred -- owner of Los Alamitos -- about putting on a race Dec. 17, closing weekend of that tracks upcoming two-week Thoroughbred meet.Sherman has a direct pipeline to Allred, since he trains horses for Allred.Instead of having to keep working [California Chrome] and working him, Id love to run him, and December 17 would be perfect timing, Sherman said. Theyre gonna try to make it happen.California Chrome has been stabled at Los Alamitos for three years; Sherman said hed like to run the horse once there.For the people at Los Alamitos, the people in Cypress and Orange County, I think theyd love to see him, Sherman said. Its the home of the Chrome.If California Chrome does run at Los Alamitos, Sherman said, he would plan on going to Gulfstream Park about 10 days prior to the Pegasus. The Eclipse Awards are at Gulfstream on Jan. 21, and California Chrome is a cinch to be named champion older male horse on dirt, and is the front-runner for Horse of the Year.Wed go in and gallop, school him in the paddock, maybe blow him out the middle of the week, Sherman said. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz