Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

23.12.2018 03:40
m, a lot of children come to our training ground, it is fantastic. Former Leicester captain Matt Elliott believes Claudio Ranier Antworten

Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri says he is ‘curious’ to see what the rest of the season holds but is refusing to look too far ahead. The Foxes are six points ahead of second-placed Tottenham going into the weekends fixtures, when they will take on Sunderland in the first of two matches on Super Sunday from 12.30pm on Sky Sports 1 HD. As hes done all season, Claudio Ranieri insists Leicester are only focused on their next match and not the Premier League title Ranieri has consistently refused to get too excited about their title chances and has only recently conceded they can secure a Champions League berth next season. Leicester could seal a top four place if West Ham drop points against Arsenal on Saturday, they win on Wearside and Manchester United lose at Tottenham in the second Super Sunday clash.The Italian insists he works on the basis their title rivals will continue to win all their matches, though, leaving him to focus on claiming as many points as possible from their remaining games. Huth: Ranieri has changed Robert Huth insists that Claudio Ranieri has changed, and is relaxed despite closing on the title Everyone is looking at what happens in the last six matches, Me too, I am very curious, but we have to wait, he said.There are a lot of people pushing behind us and thats important but its important to keep our feet on the ground.What we do is important, before thinking about everything, then we can check the table. Ill repeat to my players its important what we do. I can wait, the others can win all their matches. I must be focused. I expect Tottenham, Arsenal, everyone to win all their games and then I want to fight to achieve the Champions League. It will be a fantastic achievement.At this moment I dont think behind me, I look forward and to the next match. Sunderland is a very difficult match.I am very happy we saved the team (from relegation), that is important. Our fans continue to dream, a lot of children come to our training ground, it is fantastic. Former Leicester captain Matt Elliott believes Claudio Ranieris sides coolness under pressure will guide them to the title Ranieri was named manager of the month for March after guiding his side to three wins and a draw but he is taking nothing for granted at the Stadium of Light, with Sunderland four points from safety and scrapping for survival.Sunderland are desperate and it will be a big battle. Sometimes there is pretty football but I am waiting for a battle, he added.Watch Sunderland v Leicester on Sunday. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 1 HD at 12:30pm, followed on the same channel by Tottenham v Manchester United at 3:30pm.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Ranieri, Kane win March awards Mahrez is Terrys pick Ranieri: Vardy like a racehorse Leicester City fixtures Cheap Air Jordan 5 . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Jordan Retro 5 For Sale Cheap . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. http://www.cheapairjordan5.com/ . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Wholesale Jordan Retro 5 .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Cheap Jordan 5 Retro . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Eoin Morgan has said he remains comfortable with his decision not to take part in Englands tour of Bangladesh due to his concerns over the security situation.Morgan and Alex Hales made themselves unavailable for the tour following the terror attacks in the country earlier this year despite the unprecedented levels of security the team were granted for the visit.Andrew Strauss, the managing director of England cricket, who gave the players the right to choose, said an individuals decision would not be held against them in future selection. Morgan, who is currently in Australia for a spell at the Big Bash for Sydney Thunder, has been recalled to captain the limited-overs squads in India next month. Hales has also been included with Ben Duckett, who made two half-centuries in the one-day series win over Bangladesh, losing his place.I wasnt comfortable travelling because of security concerns and I weighed up the question would I be able to perform as a captain and as a player given the security concerns in Bangladesh? Morgan said. Im still comfortable with it. It is something I considered before confirming my decision to the ECB. I tried to imagine all the different circumstances and didnt feel comfortable enough in my mind to go and be able to perform.I have had a great deal of support, everyone who I trust in a tight-knit circle has supported me, everyone within the game that I trust has supported me, players ex and current who I lean on for big decisions. Its been really good, it was a difficult deecision to make and I dont think a lot of people would have made it but I am certainly happy with the decision that I have made.ddddddddddddShortly before Morgan confirmed his decision not to tour he cited being involved in previous security scares in both Bangladesh, when he played domestic cricket 2013-14, and India, during the 2010 IPL, as a factor that was weighing heavily on his mind. He has since returned to India on both international and IPL duty but explained that his concerns over Bangladesh also stemmed from the fact that England were the first western team to tour there since the attacks in Dhaka on July 1.I think one thing that had changed from 2010 in India was that other teams had travelled there and security had increased, also since then there had been no terrorist attacks or sightings or threats in regard to either a tournament or a national team, he said. I think going to Bangladesh and being the first western team to travel there since the terrorist attack and the fact that Australia had pulled out even before the terrorist attack happened, was another reason.Englands three-match one-day series begins in Pune on January 15 and is followed by a three-match T20 series. The first half of 2017 is entirely one-day focused for England with a short tour to West Indies followed by series against Ireland and South Africa in May ahead of the Champions Trophy. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz