Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

22.12.2018 14:58
n Vogelsong will make his next start as scheduled Wednesday at Toronto, Bochy said. There was speculation that Vogelsong, 1-3 wi Antworten

SAN FRANCISCO -- Facing Tim Hudson usually means bad news for the San Francisco Giants. They turned the tables Friday night in an 8-2 victory over the Atlanta Braves, beating the veteran right-hander for the first time in seven years. The Giants drove Hudson from the game in a six-run fourth inning that represented their biggest rally of the season. That support proved plenty for Matt Cain (2-2), who went eight innings and turned in his second straight stellar outing after going winless over his first six starts. The Giants ace allowed just three hits and chipped in with an RBI single during the six-run rally. His effort was badly needed for a rotation that came in having posted just 16 quality starts in 35 games. "When you get some run support like I did tonight, against a guy thats done what hes done in his career, thats always nice," Cain said. "Its always a battle with him." The Giants hadnt beaten Hudson since April 8, 2006, a span during which he was 6-0 with a 2.48 ERA against San Francisco. Hudson (4-2) was cruising until the fourth, when the Giants batted around and scored six runs. That rally featured two hits by Marco Scutaro, including a two-run single. Buster Posey split the left-centre gap with an RBI double to kickstart things. Hunter Pence dribbled an infield single to score another and Brandon Belt chopped a run-scoring double over Atlanta first baseman Freddie Freeman. Brandon Crawford was intentionally walked with one out to load the bases for Cain, who stepped to the plate 0 for 11 on the season. He grounded a single through the right side to make it 4-0, and Scutaro capped the rally with a two-run single to left to drive Hudson from the game. The six runs and seven hits were the most the Giants have managed in any single inning this season. Hudson tied his season high with six runs allowed in 3 2-3 innings, his shortest outing of the season. "Obviously it was a nightmare inning," Hudson said. "I made very good pitches to get the inning going and then it seemed when I needed a break here or there, their balls just found some holes. I had a hard time stopping the bleeding." The Braves did their only damage off Cain when Brian McCann crushed a two-run homer to right in the fifth. It marked the 26th time an opponent knocked one into McCovey Cove on the fly, and it was the 88th "splash hit" overall since AT&T Park opened in 2000. Cain delivered his best start of the season despite taking a liner off his hip from the bat of McCann in the second. He recovered and chased the ball down by the first-base line and got the out. "What a great job, a clutch job," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "We needed a lot of length from our starter tonight and he did more than that. Eight solid innings -- especially after getting hit." McCann was the bright spot for Atlanta. After missing the first 31 games of the season while recovering from shoulder surgery, hes 5 for 16 with two homers and seven RBI in four games. "Ive felt good since spring training and I carried it into the season and on my rehab stints," McCann said. NOTES: Scutaro has a 10-game hitting streak during which hes hitting .487 (19 for 39). However, his sore back acted up during the game and Bochy wasnt sure if the second baseman would play Saturday. ... Struggling Giants right-hander Ryan Vogelsong will make his next start as scheduled Wednesday at Toronto, Bochy said. There was speculation that Vogelsong, 1-3 with a 7.78 ERA, might be skipped for a turn. ... Madison Bumgarner, who takes the ball Saturday against Atlanta, has received just four runs of support over his last four starts. ... Carlos Tosca served as the Braves interim manager Friday in place of Fredi Gonzalez and will do so again Saturday, with Gonzalez in Georgia to attend his daughters college graduation. ... Right fielder Jason Heyward did not play Friday for Triple-A Gwinnett, one day after beginning a rehab assignment following his emergency appendectomy April 22. GM Frank Wren said Heyward was experiencing "normal soreness" after the long layoff. ... Left-hander Paul Maholm, who starts Saturday, is 2-2 with a 3.43 ERA in nine career starts against the Giants. Cheap Air Max Shoes China . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Nike Air Max Shoes Wholesale China . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. http://www.cheapairmaxchina.com/ . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Cheap Air Max China Free Shipping . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Cheap Air Max Wholesale .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. What do you need to know about last nights big stories? Pierre LeBrun gives us his take on the biggest and best.Feast at the Shark Tank: It was worth staying up for, to be sure, as I watched a potential Western Conference finals preview between the Chicago Blackhawks and San Jose Sharks?at the Shark Tank on Wednesday night. Joel Wards short-handed goal in the first period held up as the winner in the Sharks 2-1 win, a high-end affair between two top contenders. I picked the Sharks to win the Pacific Division before the season and I certainly stand by that prediction, although Connor McDavid?scored the winner to give the?Edmonton Oilers?a 6-3 on the same night against the?Colorado Avalanche, keeping them two points clear of the Sharks. I truly believe the Oilers playoff chances are for real, finally, after a 10-year hiatus, but I think the Sharks will take the top spot in the Pacific. Reason to believe in a potential Blackhawks-Sharks conference finals showdown? The two guys in goal. Martin Jones and Corey Crawford were outstanding Wednesday night -- this should have been a higher-scoring game, but both masked men were unreal. Of concern for the Blackhawks is that captain Jonathan Toews left the game in the second period and didnt return. There was no immediate word from the club. Blackhawks fans are certainly hoping he doesnt join the long list of star players already hurt in this, the Year of the Injury.Superstar reminders: I wonder whether?Alex Ovechkin and Sidney Crosby didnt text each other Wednesday afternoon too suggest putting on a show in their respective games to remind people theyre still around.ddddddddddddI jest, of course, but in a season when the narrative has focused on the kids taking over the league, I love it when No. 8 and No. 87 make sure everyone remembers they can still play. Ovechkins hat trick led the Washington Capitals to a 4-3 win over the St. Louis Blues, while Crosbys two goals and assist was at the heart of the Pittsburgh Penguins 6-1 thumping of the New York Rangers as they avenged Mondays loss to the Blueshirts. Oh, and Crosby now leads the NHL with 14 goals -- in just 14 games. I think last springs Conn Smythe Trophy winner as playoff MVP and recent World Cup MVP is feeling just fine, thank you.Told you so: Speaking of the kids, though, didnt I say just Wednesday not to fret about Auston Matthews? That 13-game goalless drought is a thing of the past after the Toronto Maple Leafs center scored twice and added an assist Wednesday night against the New Jersey Devils. Watch the goals and assists come in bunches now. Problem is, the Leafs blew 3-0 and 4-3 leads in a 5-4 shootout loss to the determined Devils. The game was a perfect microcosm of the young Leafs squad through the first quarter of the season: entertaining, high-scoring, but not much of a clue defensively. Theyll get better defensively under Mike Babcock, thats a guarantee, but the growing pains will continue. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz