Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

22.09.2018 08:22
Rory McIlroy proved that even the world’s elite can struggle to cope with the challenges that Royal Troon faces, as he faltered Antworten

Rory McIlroy proved that even the world’s elite can struggle to cope with the challenges that Royal Troon faces, as he faltered in the sand during a practice round ahead of The Open. Ronnie Lott Jersey . The 2014 champion was playing alongside Bernd Wiesberger, Andy Sullivan and Matt Southgate, as he attempts to get to grips with the Ayrshire course ahead of his bid for a fifth major title. Open on Sky Ways to watch the Open on Sky Sports After hitting his tee shot at the infamous par-three Postage Stamp in to the dreaded Coffin Bunker, McIlroy spoke live to Henni Zuel on the Sky Sports Facebook page about his prospects for the week before trying to get his ball back in to play. Having seen his first two attempts hit the wall and drop back into the sand, McIlroy just about cleared the bunker with his third attempt, only to see his ball spin back in to the hazard. The world No 4 needed three more attempts to safely get on to the dancefloor, bringing ironic cheers from those following the group around the course.Click on the video above to see McIlroys bunker woe!Watch The Open throughout the week live on Sky Sports - your new home of The Open. Watch Rory McIlroy struggle with a bunker shot as he warmed up for the 14th Open at Royal Troon. Watch more exclusive content on www.facebook.com/SkySports Also See: Ways to watch the Open Rory faces Bubba test Latest Open news Golf live on Sky Sports DeAndre Washington Jersey . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. Jordy Nelson Jersey . And fellow Leaf, Jake Gardiner, hiking in Whistler. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Customized/ . The goals took Liverpools tally in the Premier League this season to 70, overtaking Manchester City as the top scorers, and left the fourth-place team just four points behind league leader Chelsea.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Japans Kei Nishikori is in doubt for the U.S. Open after he had a cyst removed from his right foot. Dr. Robert Anderson performed the procedure on Monday in Charlotte, North Carolina. Nishikoris agent, Olivier Van Lindonk, says in an email that his client will fly to his U.S. home in Florida onn Tuesday to begin his recovery. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Johnny-Townsend-Draft-Jersey/. Nishikori, the first Japanese man to reach the top 10 in the rankings, is No. 11 this week. He lost to Richard Gasquet in the quarterfinals in Washington on Friday. Nishikori will miss next weeks tournament in Cincinnati. The U.S. Open begins Aug. 25. Cheap Denver Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys Cheap Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys Cheap Phoenix Suns Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Houston Rockets Jerseys Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz