Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

20.09.2018 08:16
Its another year and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers are once again tying their fate to quarterback Buck Pierce. [url=http://www.theja Antworten

Its another year and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers are once again tying their fate to quarterback Buck Pierce. Abry Jones Jersey . Pierce has been the Bombers starting QB the past three seasons, but has played far less than 54 regular season games across that span; the 31-year-old has made 28 appearances in his three seasons in Winnipeg. Theres no doubt if Pierce is healthy the Bombers are a better team - even a contender. But that is likely the biggest ‘if in the entire league. Pierces reckless style of play makes him even more of a target than most quarterbacks. Hes missed time with injuries to his knee, elbow, and head during his Bombers tenure. For his part, the New Mexico State product said hes feeling healthy and strong heading into the season. Pierce said he knows his health is a hot topic for fans and media, but its not something he is fixated on. Hes also lost 25 pounds this off-season in an attempt to be more agile in the pocket. Head coach Tim Burke and the rest of the Bombers organization have also stated their faith in the veteran QB, and the team made no moves to add any CFL experience to their backup ranks in the off-season, instead eschewing the only two backups on their roster – Alex Brink and Joey Elliott – to have started multiple games in the league. Behind Pierce, the Bombers have just Justin Goltz - he of 14 career CFL passing attempts - and rookie Max Hall on the depth chart. Its no coincidence the Bombers East Division-winning 2011 was also Pierces healthiest year in Winnipeg, but the other two years of the Pierce era resulted in a combined 10 wins. Is Pierce too much of an injury risk at this point in his career to consider Winnipeg a legitimate contender in 2013, or can he recapture the magic – and health – of his 2011 season? The Rouge asks: What do you expect from Buck Pierce in Winnipeg this season? Youve heard what weve had to say; now its your turn. As always, its Your! Call. Logan Cooke Jersey . Nick Holden scored two goals and had an assist and the Avalanche held off the Nashville Predators 5-4 Saturday night for their fourth straight victory. Dawuane Smoot Jersey . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. http://www.thejaguarsfansshop.com/Jaguars-Telvin-Smith-Draft-Jersey/ .com) - Nicklas Backstrom scored a pair of goals and Alex Ovechkin notched a highlight-reel tally, leading the Washington Capitals to a 4-0 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Saturday at the Prudential Center.Rob Key believes England are capable of troubling India in their forthcoming Test series, live on Sky Sports 2 HD. Alastair Cooks men have the odds stacked against them for the five-match series with the worlds top-ranked Test side after failing to beat Bangladesh.Sky Bet are reporting that over 60 per cent of all bets have been on India recording a 5-0 whitewash but, speaking to the online bookmaker on Facebook Live, Sky Sports pundit Key is confident of a competitive contest. Watch the first Test between India and England in Rajkot on Wednesday, live from 3.30am on Sky Sports 2 I think its going to be a good series. Everyone seems to think that England havent got a chance but I dont think you should underestimate this team, he said.The toss is massive and I think if England can win a few of them then theres every chance they can nick a Test match.India will have watched the Bangladesh series and think they need to produce turning pitches as well, but in a way that gives England a chance. Stuart Broad says hes excited at potentially earning his 100th England Test cap in the first match against India I know Englands spinners didnt produce in the two-match series but if you get on a surface which is ragging from ball one, then theres a chance they make it hard work for Indias batsmen, if they bowl better. Leonard Fournette Jersey. I cant see there being many draws with the nature of Test cricket right now. India are right to be favourites but I think that it will be a bit closer than people are suggesting and Id be looking at 3-2 for the home side.The former England batsman is also taking on the favourites in the top batsman market, tipping Moeen Ali to be the tourists top scorer. Sky Bet odds Agree with Key? India to win the series 3-2 is 16/1 with Sky Bet He added: Joe Root is absolutely Englands best player but the bet I would look at is Moeen Ali at 12/1.If you want a favourite then Root is well worthy, but if you want some real value then look at Ali.Theres every chance Ali bats four or five. He batted well at five against Bangladesh and hes going to get plenty of opportunities.Hes a fine batsman and before he played for England he was one of the top batsmen in country cricket. He was a proper top-order batsman and I think hes going to be important for England.England take on India in the first Test of their five-match tour, in Rajkot, from 3.30am this Wednesday on Sky Sports 2. Watch the complete Test for £10.99 with no contract, with a Week Pass from NOW TV. Also See: Inside track on India Stuart Broad 100th Test quiz India v England: Ways to watch England XI for the first Test? Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Team USA Basketball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz