Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

18.12.2018 08:08
INDIANAPOLIS -- Indianapolis Motor Speedway officially opened for the month of May with a chaotic road course race that started Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS -- Indianapolis Motor Speedway officially opened for the month of May with a chaotic road course race that started with a wreck, saw Canadian James Hinchliffe and the mayor of the city injured by flying debris, and, finally, Simon Pagenaud celebrate a fuel-mileage victory. Shea Patterson College Jersey . Pagenaud won the inaugural Grand Prix of Indianapolis on Saturday, the first IndyCar Series race on IMS road course, by stretching his fuel the final 29 laps. The Frenchman was one of several drivers to gamble on gas, and he took the lead when Oriol Servia had to stop with four laps remaining. Pagenaud managed to make it to the finish for his third series victory despite having to keep an eye on his mirrors. Ryan Hunter-Reay was second and Helio Castroneves third on his 39th birthday. "Man I didnt know what we were asking for, but we made fuel," Pagenaud said in Victory Lane. "The fuel saving was amazing. It was nerve-wracking. I was worried about RHR coming back, and I didnt know what Helio was doing here. I dont like racing off throttle." Sebastien Bourdais and Charlie Kimball rounded out the top five. Hinchcliffe, of Oakville, Ont., was taken from the track on a stretcher and transported to a hospital, where he was diagnosed with a concussion after he was hit in the head with debris. A replay appeared to show debris from a car in front of him flew into his cockpit following a restart. IndyCar said hell have to be re-evaluated before hes cleared again to drive. Preparations begin Sunday for the Indianapolis 500, with qualifying scheduled to begin next Saturday for the May 25 race. IndyCar policy in the past has been to hold a driver with a concussion out of the car a minimum of seven days. Andretti Autosport said EJ Viso will be the standby driver for Hinchcliffe. "Im a little stiff and sore and Id love to be back in the car tomorrow, but I suppose I should probably let the doctors make that decision," Hinchcliffe said in a statement. Hunter-Reay said he drove by Hinchcliffes car and couldnt figure out what happened. "I was actually next to him on track and all of a sudden debris went everywhere and he slowed up," Hunter-Reay said about his teammate. "It was something that happened in front of him and he was hit." The race began with a violent wreck when pole-sitter Sebastian Saavedra stalled on the standing start. He was hit by multiple cars, and debris struck Indianapolis Mayor Greg Ballard as he waved the green flag. Saavedras car simply didnt go when the lights went out and, after Hunter-Reay frantically darted around him, Saavedra was clipped by Carlos Munoz and then hit hard from behind by Mikhail Aleshin. "We just followed protocol at the start," Saavedra said. "As soon as I released the clutch, it went from 11,000 rpm to zero. This should not have happened, unfortunately." The initial hit from Munoz didnt seem too bad, but Aleshins direct hit sprayed debris all over the track, sending spectators and track workers standing along the wall scrambling for cover. Saavedra was seen in his cockpit with his arms in the air anticipating a potential collision as cars tried to weave their way around his stalled KV Racing car. He was visibly upset after the accident as he talked to his team on his pit stand. He had won the first pole of his career -- in part because Hunter-Reay had his two fastest laps disallowed for causing a caution in Fridays qualifying -- and was looking for a strong finish at the famed race track. "Man, we had an opportunity to be at the front of the pack in this amazing place. We wanted to bring it home in the same place," he said. "To not even get a chance because of a freaking electrical thing ..." It had many drivers complaining about the standing starts, which have been problematic since IndyCar began using them at some tracks last season. The incident damaged several cars one day before teams begin practice for the May 25 Indianapolis 500. "I think IndyCar has had like two good standing starts since we started them last year," said driver/owner Ed Carpenter, who saw Mike Conway have to take his car to the garage for repairs after the accident. "Havent been a fan, still not a fan." Drivers also grumbled about the way race control was restarting the races, with the leader having to use a late restart zone. Graham Rahal said he was victimized when he was run into from behind by Juan Pablo Montoya. "These restarts are pretty stupid. You cant see back there because the rear wings are so big, and the officials, we need to work with them to try to change this because theres going to be a lot of accidents," Rahal said. "I said the restart before, I said to my dad, Somebodys going to get hurt out here because you cant see. "They need to let the leader go earlier. Right now, the way it is, theyre trying to be like NASACAR and this isnt NASCAR. We cant just bump-draft each other." Trey Burke College Jersey . 1. CAVALIERS: At 19-20, theyre a mess. Watched the game Tuesday night vs. Phoenix and their defence was poor (107 points and 52 per cent for Suns). Where is the high level play from Kyrie Irving and LeBron James (13 turnovers!)? Kevin Love looks like a man thats wondering what he got himself into. Stitched Michigan Jerseys . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.cheapmichiganjerseys.com/?tag=michigan-braylon-edwards-college-jersey . -- C.J. Wilson parked his car and laughed while signing autographs for faceless fans who handed bats, balls and cards to the pitcher from the other side of a brick wall.The San Antonio Spurs will try to keep the momentum going against the Portland Trail Blazers when the two squads meet for Game 2 of their Western Conference semifinal series Thursday at AT&T Center. The Spurs squashed the Blazers in Game 1 Tuesday night, 116-92. Tony Parker led six San Antonio players in double figures with 33 points and doled out nine assists as the seasoned veterans imposed their will against the younger, more inexperienced Blazers. The Spurs did not need their stars down the stretch for the second straight game thanks to building a big lead that was never seriously threatened. Marco Belinelli contributed 19 points off the bench, Tim Duncan finished with 12 points and 11 rebounds. For Duncan, it was his 152nd career double-double in the postseason, which is second to Magic Johnsons 157. Kawhi Leonard added 16 points and nine boards for San Antonio, which ousted the eighth-seeded Dallas Mavericks in Game 7 on Sunday with a similarly lopsided 23-point rout. "We have to realize Game 1 is just Game 1. Its just one game," Parker said. "They will come out with a lot of energy (in Game 2) and we have to match that." Patty Mills and Aaron Baynes, who played one game in the Dallas series, both had 10 for the second unit. The Spurs benched destroyed their Portland counterparts, 50-18, which makes sense considering the San Antonio bench finished first in the regular season in bench scoring and tthe Blazers were last. Mario Manningham College Jersey. LaMarcus Aldridge put up 32 points and 14 rebounds for Portland, while Damian Lillard, the hero in the series clincher against the Houston Rockets on Friday, started slow and ended with 17 points on 6-of-15 shooting. Robin Lopez was the only other Portland player in double figures Tuesday night with 10 points and 11 rebounds. Portland reached the Western Conference semifinals for the first time in 14 years when Lillard ended the Rockets season with a dramatic buzzer-beating 3- pointer in Game 6. In the Blazers first six possessions of Game 1, they missed six shots, had two turnovers and trailed 8-0 after Parker drove to the hoop for two. An early timeout did little to help Portland, which shot 21.7 percent (5- of-23) from the field in the opening frame and nearly got outscored by Parker himself, with the All-Star point guards 13-point quarter leading the way to a 29-16 spread. "I think San Antonios energy was at a high level and it took us a little while to catch up to that level," Blazers coach Terry Stotts said after practice on Wednesday. "Youve got to learn from it and youve got to get off to a better start." Portland, which committed 20 turnovers to just nine assists, had posted a 14-7 record against San Antonio the past five regular seasons, the best record in the NBA against the Spurs in that time. Game 3 will be Saturday night at the Moda Center in Portland. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz