Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

12.12.2018 00:22
kins.What we changed in the last quarter probably could have happened a little bit earlier, he said.We know Harry Taylor can pla Antworten

Harry Taylor and Lachie Henderson could be unleashed in Geelongs forward line during the AFL finals, having helped swing Sundays game at the MCG.Cats coach Chris Scott shifted key defenders Taylor and Henderson into attack against Richmond, desperate for a spark after his side managed just 4.13 in the opening three quarters.Coupled with some dominance in the midfield, it resulted in six consecutive goals and a four-point win for Geelong.Both Taylor and Henderson have performed the role of swingman in the past but not during this season.Dont be surprised if Scott uses the ploy again this year.Horses for courses a little it, he said, when asked if it could happen in September.Its an option that weve talked about a lot. Im sure well continue to talk about it.We train it a little bit because were reticent to throw things at the team that we havent practised.Although we did a few things against Richmond that we havent necessarily talked about. The pleasing thing for us is the players showed the willingness to adapt in a pretty high-pressure situation.Scott conceded he should have tried to mix things up earlier in the contest, with the Tigers stacking numbers in defence and Alex Rance negating the impact of Cats spearhead Tom Hawkins.What we changed in the last quarter probably could have happened a little bit earlier, he said.We know Harry Taylor can play forward and weve very confident that Lachie can play forward for us as well.Those two made a difference. It opened up a little bit for Hawkins.Taylor, who kicked a clutch goal in his 200th game, relished the chance to lock horns with gun defender Rance.Because he is a fantastic defender and just to get to learn a few of his tricks, Taylor said.I often watch him on the vision but dont often get the opportunity to play on him so from that point of view it was a really good learning opportunity.I took a lot out of that match up and hopefully I will be able to use it in my game.It was great to go up there albeit I was a bit limited with injury.Taylor expects he will be fit for the Cats clash with Brisbane at the Gabba on Sunday.I went back when playing forward and got crunched so it was a bit of a hip pointer, sore but I will be fine, he said. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Cheap China Jerseys . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. http://www.cheapnfljerseysbywholesale.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. NFL Jerseys Outlet . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Wholesale Jerseys Authentic .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. This week on Around The Rim, womens basketball analyst LaChina Robinson talks WNBA playoffs, awards and retirement with Mystics coach Mike Thibault and former WNBA All-Star Chasity Melvin.First, Robinson and Thibault break down the first-round matchups, including Angel McCoughtrys stellar performance and the Mercury advancing to the second round. The two also share their predictions of who moves on to the semifinals, where the Lynx and the Sparks await the winnners.ddddddddddddIn the second half of the show, Robinson gets Melvins take on who wins the WNBAs most coveted awards. Plus, they delve into the retirement of Tamika Catchings (among many others in the WNBA), as Melvin sheds light on the National Basketball Retired Players Association and life after basketball.Listen in for more! cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz