Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

11.12.2018 14:37
jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapcowboysjersey.com/]cheap c Antworten

DENVER -- Alex Kelley turned in Colorados first TD of the season. Quite an achievement for an offensive lineman.Sefo Liufau threw for 318 yards to become Colorados all-time leading passer and Kelley recovered a fumble for a score as the Buffaloes rolled past Colorado State 44-7 on Friday night.I didnt know I scored until I ran off the field, said Kelley, who jumped on Liufaus fumble in the end zone. Everyone said I scored and I celebrated then.Kelleys next mission: Find that football. Its the first TD of his life. Hes never so much as had one in practice.Tailback Phillip Lindsay had two TDs for Colorado (1-0), which built a 37-0 lead heading into the fourth quarter. The defense did its part, forcing four turnovers and bottling up the Rams (0-1) all evening.Liufau made an unexpectedly quick recovery from left foot surgery to return for his senior season. He showed hes up to speed by rushing for 66 yards. He also threw one TD pass.This version of Sefo we have right now is way better (than before he was hurt), Kelley said. His passion for the game? I feel like its never been this high. His work ethic? Never been this high. You could see it tonight -- it was on point most of the night. Hes completely better than before.On Colorados opening possession, Liufau surpassed Cody Hawkins (7,409 yards, 2007-10) as the schools leading passer. Later on that drive, Liufau fumbled going into the end zone, but his center, Kelley, pounced on the loose football -- the first score by a Colorado offensive lineman since Heath Irwin on Oct. 28, 1995.Im happy for Alex, said Liufau, whose team had 578 yards of total offense. But I should take care of the football.Colorado State coach Mike Bobo kept his starting quarterback secret until game time. Starter Nick Stevens never found his rhythm, finishing 6 of 20 for 31 yards and two interceptions. His backup, Georgia transfer Faton Bauta, provided a late spark. Bauta threw a 5-yard TD pass to Marcus Wilson to start the fourth quarter. It prevented the first shutout in the series since 1957.Its embarrassing. Totally embarrassed our name, Bobo said. Theres only one (thing) weve got to do, weve got to go back to work. We can talk about a lot of things, what ifs. Bottom line, we got our tails whipped tonight.QUITE A GRABColorado receiver Bryce Bobo turned in a nifty one-handed grab down the left sideline just before halftime. It set up a Lindsay score to give the Buffaloes a 31-0 lead.A couple of plays before that, I dropped a wide open pass. It hit me dead in the hands, Bobo explained. Sefo gave me a chance to go deep and threw me the ball again. It happened to be a one-handed catch. I work on one-handed catches in practice. It paid off.QB QUANDARYMike Bobo will reassess his muddy QB situation as both Stevens and Bauta failed to ignite the offense.We really werent executing anywhere, not just the quarterback position, Bobo said. Weve got to be able to throw the ball more than we did tonight, at a higher percentage.Well reassess it and figure out who gives us the best chance to win next week.THE TAKEAWAYColorado State: Shake it off. The Rams were an 8 1/2-point underdog, anyway. Mike Bobo and his team started 1-2 last season and still went to the Arizona Bowl.Colorado: This takes some pressure off coach Mike MacIntyre, whos on the hot seat entering his fourth season. His career record at Colorado is now 11-27. With a veteran-laden squad, the Buffaloes are trying to earn their first bowl trip since 2007.This is the best football team weve had since Ive been here, MacIntyre said.UP NEXTColorado State: Host University of Texas at San Antonio, Sept. 10. Beat the Roadrunners 33-31 last season.Colorado: Host Idaho State, Sept. 10. Its the first meeting between the two schools. Colorado is 4-2 all-time against FCS teams. Cheap Adidas China Wholesale . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Cheap Adidas Shoes Online China . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. http://www.clearanceadidas.com/ . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Cheap Wholesale Adidas Shoes . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Adidas Shoes Clearance Sale . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. On Nov. 9, Jessica Springsteen strode intently across the floor of the Ricoh Coliseum, the arena at the Exhibition Palace convention center in Toronto, Ontario. The 24-year-old daughter of Bruce Springsteen wasnt taking in a Marlies game, the top affiliate of the Maple Leafs. She was taking a course walk a few minutes prior to a Grand Prix qualifier show-jumping event, part of the Longines FEI World Cup North American League series.The event -- and show jumping in general -- appears the antithesis of minor league hockey: million-dollar horses; a VIP section where spectators wine and dine in black tie; and a plethora of very wealthy riders (like Springsteen) who could probably buy the Marlies if they liked.Yet behind the glamour, money and famous names of the elite show-jumping circuit are legitimate athletes. When its done well at the top level, it looks so easy and effortless, says Springsteen. She should know, as shes currently ranked 5th by the United States Equestrian Federation and 47th in the Longines world rankings. But its not. There is so much physicality to it.For Springsteen, that physicality starts on the familys 300-acre Stone Hill Farm in Colts Neck, New Jersey. Show jumping at the elite level is not a part-time occupation. In addition to competitions nearly every weekend, Springsteen, like most riders, exercises her horses (she has five) six days a week. Controlling those 1,200-pound animals requires a myriad of muscle groups, including back, legs, arms, shoulders and core, and the many hours in the saddle take a toll in the form of soreness, strains and injuries. For me, I feel in it my shoulders and back the most, says Springsteen.Traditionally, show jumpers maintained fitness by consistent riding. But in recent years that philosophy has changed. Off-horse training has become essential.Springsteen, who made the Team USA short list for the 2012 London Olympic Games (health issues with her horse made Rio 2016 untenable), practices both Pilates and Pure Barre two to three times a week to strengthen her core muscles. I didnt start exercising until I was 19 or 20, she admits. But I found when I did I had a much greater togetherness with my horse.Georgina Bloomberg, daughter of former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg, follows a strict training regimen of Pilates, cardio, core, stretching aand weights.dddddddddddd Since there arent really any trainers with equestrian experience, I devised it myself, says the 33-year-old. I try to tailor it as horse specific as possible.A perfect example? Her dumbbell shoulder presses. I put an exercise ball between my legs and squeeze as I do the movements, she explains. The twist on a standard press, which mimics the use of her legs as she rides, not only engages her core but improves her balance -- an attribute as vital to a show jumpers success as a point guards passing prowess.Nutrition has become another important part of riders regimens. I make sure I eat healthy, says Springsteen. She cites a balanced diet and ample protein for energy, and is vigilant about the size of precompetition meals -- a factor when winning and losing a show-jumping event is often decided by a few seconds.Another issue is hydration. With much of the winter show-jumping season held in Wellington, Florida, the riders, like race car drivers, can fall victim to the heat. Sometimes you dont notice how hot it is, says Springsteen. You have to force yourself to be aware and get your fluids.At 9:30 p.m., the FEI World Cup event begins. Springsteen is one of 22 riders that include 2016 Rio Games gold medalist Nick Skelton, McLain Ward (ranked No. 3 in the world) and 10-time Olympian Ian Millar. Atop Cynar VA, her gray Dutch warmblood mare, Springsteen attacks the course, 370 meters in length with 12 obstacles, some as high as 5-foot-2. She is smooth and flawless until the ninth jump, when Cynar VAs front hoof clips the top rail and knocks it to the turf. Its her lone fault, but enough that she eventually finishes 7th.While the Toronto result isnt ideal, Springsteen has been at the top of her game of late. In September, she won the prestigious HITS Saugerties $1 Million Grand Prix, and she has her sights set on the 2018 World Equestrian Games and the 2020 Olympics. To do so, shell need to push herself with her off-horse training. It wont be a problem, however -- she knows theres room for improvement. I still dont stretch enough, she says with a laugh. As for yoga, Im terrible at it. I cant even hold a pose.Tim Struby has been an ESPN contributor since 1999. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz