Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

19.09.2018 08:11
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles has an interesting take on how responsible he, or any quarterback, is Antworten

PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles has an interesting take on how responsible he, or any quarterback, is for his teams won-loss record. Devin McCourty Super Bowl Jersey . He says quarterbacks are responsible for losses while teams should get credit for wins.Wins are the team, Foles said. Thats why you have to play together.That seems a little tough, even for the extremely humble Foles.I do it in a productive way, Foles said as his team prepares to face the New York Giants on Sunday night. I dont tear myself down, you never want to do that. But if I do make a mistake, why did I do that? And if I see that again, what am I going to do? I want to correct that so what used to be a mistake, is now a good play.Foles has made his share of good plays this season, but not the same way he did a year ago when he threw 27 touchdown passes with just two interceptions for a league-leading quarterback rating of 119.2.This year, there have been more mistakes. His eight turnovers (five interceptions, three fumbles) and an 82.5 quarterback rating have fueled doubters questioning whether hes the long-term answer for the Eagles.Foles teammates, especially wide receiver Jeremy Maclin, and coaches have defended the quarterbacks inconsistent play this season by pointing out the teams record.Were 4-1, and hes been our starter throughout, Eagles offensive co-ordinator Pat Shurmur said. So thats the overriding judgment. We dont judge him as much as we coach him to get better.Since he became the full-time starter in the middle of the 2013 season, when he replaced an injured Mike Vick and then kept the job, Foles record is 12-3.Again, Foles wants to spread the wealth.We won those games as a team. I go out and play for those guys, because I know theyre out there playing for me, he said. As a quarterback, you get a lot of credit and you get a lot of blame, thats all a part of it when you sign up to play the position.NOTES: Four Eagles have been ruled out of Sundays game with the Giants, while starting inside linebacker DeMeco is listed as questionable with a groin injury, meaning there is a 50-50 chance he will play. Ryans has played in 53 straight games dating back to 2011. The four players ruled out are centre Jason Kelce (sports hernia), wide receiver Brad Smith (groin), running back Chris Polk (hamstring) and linebacker Mychal Kendricks (calf). Alan Branch Super Bowl Jersey . - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on. Marcus Cannon Super Bowl Jersey .And although FIFAs investigators are preparing to release the findings of a World Cup corruption probe, Hassan Al Thawadi dismissed any chance of Qatar losing the showpiece event. http://www.cheappatriotssuperbowljerseys.com/dion-lewis-super-bowl-jersey/ . Beanballs were the theme Friday night as the Red Sox and Rays had another AL East rumble, with Boston earning a 3-2 victory on A.The Philadelphia Flyers have signed defenceman Nick Schultz to a one-year contract worth $1.25 million. Schultz, 31, split the 2013-14 season between the Edmonton Oilers and Columbus Blue Jackets, posting five assists and 28 penalty minutes in 69 total games. Originally drafted in the second round (33rd overall) by the Minnesota Wild of the 2000 NHL Entry Draft, he has appeared in 880 games with the Minnesota Wild, Oilers and Blue Jaskets. Schultz was traded to Edmonton in exchange for Tom Gilbert on February 27, 2012 and spent parts of three seasons with the Oilers before being traded to Columbus for a fifth-round draft pick at the trade deadline on March 5, 2014. Malcolm Butler Super Bowl Jersey. . The club also signed forward Zack Stortini to a one-year, two-way contract later in the day. The 28-year-old spent the 2013-2014 season with the Anaheim Ducks organization, playing with their American Hockey League affiliate, the Norfolk Admirals. He scored four goals and added five assists with a league-leading 299 penalty minutes. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz