Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

10.12.2018 09:17
Charlie Nicholas believes it is time for Arsene Wenger to step aside but has called for respectful protests on Saturday. [url=ht Antworten

Charlie Nicholas believes it is time for Arsene Wenger to step aside but has called for respectful protests on Saturday. Vancouver Canucks Jerseys China . Supporters groups have arranged demonstrations at the Emirates during their clash with Norwich, calling for fans to display banners at the 12th and 78th minute to display their displeasure at the clubs failure to win the Premier League in 12 years.Nicholas is himself in agreement that it is time for Wenger to go, but feels that his 20-year reign warrants fans to show respect in expressing their views. Arsene Wenger knows his past successes mean Arsenals fan expect trophies each season He told Sky Sports: I believe myself that it is time for Arsene to step aside and I never thought Id say those words, but I want it done in a way that is done with humility and dignity, if such a thing is possible.However, I wouldnt have a problem if he stayed, but he has to realise mistakes have been made and solve those problems this summer. Protesting has its place, but I just hope they do it with a big of dignity and it doesnt get angry. Charlie Nicholas on Arsenal fan protests I said on Soccer Saturday last weekend that this will only grow and grow as the fans will be thinking these home games against Norwich and Aston Villa should be where theyre securing the title.My opinion is similar to the majority of fans but I find it difficult to be as hard hitting as some of them, but then again theyre paying the big money, more than anyone else in the league, and because of that their influence and opinion carries a greater weight than mine does from the studio. Fans protested against Arsene Wenger in their last home game Protesting has its place, just as the Liverpool fans did in the correct way with the price increases, but I just hope they do it with a bit of dignity and it doesnt get angry.I just dont see the need for the silly big banners, ridiculous songs and angry demands. It would be a big shame if there was trouble because of it. Charlie predicts Find out what Charlie is tipping up for Arsenal v Norwich here. Some sections are also calling for majority owner Stan Kroenke to step aside, but Nicholas isnt convinced he is the right man to blame.Is this just about Wenger or is this about Kroenke as well because they feel hes holding money back? he added. Wenger in the spotlight Poor form and questionable decision-making has put Arsene Wenger in the spotlight at Arsenal. I think what theyre suggesting is that Kroenke has been holding money back, which is obviously highlighted because he hasnt had a successful time.The frustrating part is that he doesnt say much and Id love a strong personality running the club, but dont see that being the real problem. Arsenals title hopes were killed off at Sunderland last Sunday Theyve had all this money as its been spent on Mesut Ozil, Alexis Sanchez and Petr Cech but what Wengers not been getting in is the right players as hes still missing a top centre-half and a centre-forward.The Soccer Saturday pundit does, however, expect the players to evade the fans wrath.I dont think the players will pay much attention because its the manager and the owner that are taking the brunt of the abuse, Nicholas said.I think Norwich could be on receiving end of a backlash this weekend because this side are at their most dangerous when the pressure is off and they can play their football. Also See: Back us, Wenger urges fans Welbeck winner tops Twitter list Wenger in the spotlight Cazorla set for Arsenal return Authentic Brendan Leipsic Jersey .J. - Trying to learn and absorb the new West Coast offence being installed by new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo, the New York Giants wrapped their final organized team activity Thursday before a three-day mini-camp next week. Authentic Erik Gudbranson Jersey . McCutchen was cut before the series opener against Seattle on Monday night, when Lewis was set for his first start for Texas since July 18, 2012. Texas selected Lewis contract from Triple-A Round Rock. http://www.cheapcanucksjerseysauthentic.com/ .J. Hardy to avoid a three-game sweep after blowing a big early lead. Odour had a leadoff single in the seventh and scored the tiebreaking run with the help of two errors by Hardy as the Rangers went on to beat the Orioles 8-6 on Thursday night.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Kobe Bryant and nearly all of his Los Angeles Lakers teammates wore black T-shirts reading I Cant Breathe during their game against the Sacramento Kings on Tuesday night.The Lakers each had the T-shirts on their chairs in their dressing room before the game. Every player except backup centre Robert Sacre wore the shirts in pregame warmups, and most players kept them on while sitting on the bench during the game.Bryant, a 16-time All-Star and the fourth-leading scorer in NBA history, orchestrated the Lakers silent declaration of support for the family of Eric Garner, who died July 17 after a New York police officer placed him in a chokehold while he was being arrested.After Bryant scored 32 points in the Lakers 98-95 victory, he spoke passionately about the convictions that led him to the decision.I think if we ever lose the courage to be able to speak up for things that we believe in, I think we really lose the value that our country stands for, Bryant said. Its important that we have our opinions. Its important that we stand up for what we believe in. We all dont have to agree with it, and thats completely fine. Thats what makes this a beautiful country.Bryant and the Lakers followed the lead of LeBron James, Derrick Rose, Kevin Garnett and other athletes across U.S. sports by wearing the shirts to keep a spotlight on Garners death and its broader consequences.A recording of Garners arrest showed him gasping II cant breathe during the fatal encounter. Authentic Michael Del Zotto Jersey. Thousands have protested a grand jury decision not to indict the officer for several days, and Bryant sees the seeds of positive worldwide change in the tragedy.Youre kind of seeing a tipping point right now in terms of these social issues, Bryant said. Its become at the forefront now, as opposed to just being a local issue. Its something thats carried over and spilled into mainstream. ... You dont just see African-Americans out there protesting. Its not something that you just see in the United States of America. Its become a global thing.Bryant said the protests have become a thing where people are really standing up for their rights.Theyre really questioning the justice system and questioning the process of the legal system, and those who have authority and whether or not theyre abusing authority, and whats the threshold to use deadly force and so forth, Bryant added. But thats what our nation is founded on. We have the ability to question these things in a peaceful fashion, and thats what makes us a great country, is we have the ability to voice up. We have the platform to speak up, and we have the platform to affect change.The rest of the Lakers backed Bryant, and coach Byron Scott had no problem with his former teammates thoughts.Its freedom of choice and freedom of speech, Scott said. Thats their choice, and whatever they choose, Im going to support them. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz