Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

08.12.2018 14:21
ner Keith Desormeaux.ddddddddddddRidden by F Antworten

As Dutee Chand and Caster Semenya warmed up on the same patch of the field in Rio on Saturday evening, there was more than just shared hope. The two athletes - one a sprinter, one a middle-distance runner - lie at the heart of sports gender debate.The meeting was one Dutee had been hoping for and one thats left her moved. After my 100m event on Saturday, when I went to the ground in the evening to warm up I saw Caster warming up too and walked up to her and introduced myself, Dutee told ESPN from Rio, adding that her limited English kept the conversation short. She was very warm and asked me about my training and whether my event was over. I also enquired about her event, we clicked a selfie and wished each other the best. I really liked her attitude.This photo is everything. Tears of joy! Dutee and Caster! pic.twitter.com/qPamidKnJa- Katrina Karkazis (@Karkazis) 15 August 2016It was great meeting Caster. She was so friendly. It was almost like speaking to a school mate, a childhood friend. Dutee couldnt qualify for the womens 100m semifinals but Semenya is tipped to win gold in the womens 800m event on Wednesday. In fact, ahead of the Olympics, Dutee had listed a meeting with Semenya high up on her wish list before conceding that it would possibly stir a lot of curiosity, I would love to meet her and hopefully have someone convey my thoughts to her since language could act as a barrier, shed told ESPN. More than questions, I think people will be curious to know who among the two of us is stronger.Semenya was subjected to a gender test following her 2009 World Championship win, but then went on to win silver at the London Olympics. Dutee was pulled out of the 2014 Commonwealth Games contingent at the last minute, subjected to a gender test and banned from competing, before being cleared in 2015 by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.The CAS ruled that the level of natural testosterone in an athletes body is insufficient basis to bar a female athlete from competing, but the athletes know the relief could well be fleeting. The CAS has allowed the international athletics body a two-year window to prove the scientific veracity of the hyderandrogenism regulation, following which there could be a definitive decision over what the future holds for Dutee and Caster. Cheap Nike Air Vapormax . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. Cheap Vapormax Shoes . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. http://www.cheapvapormaxforsale.com/ . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Cheap Vapormax For Sale . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. Cheap Air Vapormax Wholesale . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. DEL MAR, Calif. -- Klimt won the $300,000 Del Mar Futurity for 2-year-olds by 4 1/4 lengths Monday on closing day of the seaside tracks summer meet, giving Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert his 13th victory in the Grade 1 race.Ridden by Rafael Bejarano, Klimt ran seven furlongs in 1:21.80 and paid $7, $2.80 and $2.20 as the 5-2 second choice.Straight Fire returned $2.40 and $2.10 as the 4-5 favorite, while Midnight Pleasure was another 1 1/2 lengths back in third and paid $2.80 to show.Coming to the top of the stretch, I knew he was loaded, Baffert said. I said, `I just hope that other horse (Straight Fire) doesnt have another gear. It was very exciting to watch.Chasing Aces, the 3-1 third choice, was pulled up in the stretch by jockey Tyler Baze. He was later diagnosed with a slab fracture of his left knee and euthanized.The victory, worth $180,000, increased Klimts career earnings to $336,960, with three wins in four starts.The last two Futurity winners -- American Pharoah in 2015 and Nyquist in 2014 -- went on to win the Kentucky Derby.In tthe $100,000 Del Mar Juvenile Fillies Turf, With Honors won by a half-length for trainer Keith Desormeaux.ddddddddddddRidden by Flavien Prat, With Honors ran a mile on turf in 1:37.85 and paid $6, $3.60 and $2.60 as the 2-1 favorite. The 2-year-old filly earned $60,000 for the win to remain unbeaten in two starts.You Missed It returned $4.60 and $3.40, while Lady Beware was another 2 1/4 lengths back in third and paid $6.80 to show.In the $50,000 Pirates Bounty Stakes, Power Jam won by 1 1/2 lengths, giving Baffert and owner Kaleem Shah their second stakes win of the day. Shah also owns Klimt.Ridden by Stewart Elliott, Power Jam ran 5 1/2 furlongs in 1:02.10, breaking Ack Acks 46-year-old track record of 1:02.20. He paid $4.80 to win as the 7-5 favorite.Kafister was second and Mrazek third.Bejarano and Prat tied for the riding title, each with 38 winners. Phil DAmato was the meets leading trainer with 23 victories. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz