Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

08.12.2018 14:21
f trying not to be Superman but to show his ability Antworten

Ebadat Hossain who? Not many had seen or heard of the fast bowler before he was talked up by former Pakistan quick Aaqib Javed. Ebadat had joined the Bangladesh Air Force as a volleyball player in 2012 before turning to cricket. He chanced upon a pacer hunt, which was about to start in January 2016, last December.Ebadat wanted to register through the Dhaka leg of the event, but someone told him that he had to do it elsewhere. So he went 140 kms to the southwest of the Bangladesh capital to Faridapur to bowl two deliveries in a competition where 14,611 bowlers took part.Ebadat caught the attention of coaches in Mirpur and was brought into the Bangladesh High Performance squad after impressing in that competition.But Sarwar Imran Sir told me to bowl six deliveries, Ebadat said. With one of those, I clocked 133 kph. I made it to the final 30 and then the top 10. In the final round in Dhaka, I hit 139.9 kph with one of those deliveries.Joining the Air Force wasnt my dream, neither was playing volleyball. I loved cricket from childhood, so I always tried to pursue the game in whichever way possible. I needed a job but the Air Force has always been very good to me. But after all of these things happened in the past few months, my squadron officer told me that no matter how big a cricketer you become, you will always be with the Air Force.Ebadat has not played first-class or List A cricket so far, and is the first Bangladeshi cricketer to emerge from the Air Force. He is likely to return to the Air Force after completing the HP programme, and will stay out of touch with cricket, unless he gets picked in any first-class squad for the 2016-17 season. Javed suggested that he should be handed a contract to keep him close to proper training.Ebadat felt overawed by Javeds presence during the short camp and learnt a lot from the former Pakistan bowler.Aaqib Javed worked with our pace and run-up on the first day, Ebadat said. He explained to us how to increase our pace. Then he taught us swing, variation and reverse swing on the last day. He couldnt gauge my pace by seeing my body structure. He said that I lack physical strength but I can increase my pace by proper muscle build-up.Ebadat said that the Air Force would give him breaks from work whenever the BCB would require him to play a tournament. But it could be a tough balancing act.After coming here I realised that I have to stay in touch with cricket, he said. I have a job in Bangladesh Air Force and they have been positive about me whenever I have needed a leave to play cricket.I will take a letter from here so that I can come back regularly to do my gym, work with the trainers and keep raising my fitness.Ebadat had played only a handful of one-day matches in the Dhaka First Division Cricket League in the 2014-15 season. But he is looking forward to more cricket in the upcoming season, but for that he may have to give up volleyball permanently. Wholesale NHL Jerseys Authentic . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. China NHL Jerseys . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.wholesalenhljerseys.us/ .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Cheap NHL Jerseys China . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. Cheap NHL Jerseys Free Shipping .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. LOUDON, N.H. -- About five minutes after he stepped out of the Dale Earnhardt Jr. car following qualifying Friday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Alex Bowman received a phone call.It was team owner Rick Hendrick on the line. Bowman, who had a respectable qualifying effort and will start 20th on Sunday in the New Hampshire 301, thanked Hendrick for the opportunity to get into Earnhardts car this weekend while Earnhardt is treated for concussion-like symptoms.Thats the first time Ive [ever] talked to him, Bowman, 23, said after hanging up the phone. It makes me feel really good that they trust me to come do this. ... If this is the only time to drive a Hendrick Cup car, how many people get to say they got a call to drive the 88 car?It means a lot to me. Hopefully it goes really well and I open some eyes. If not, then Im still really thankful to be here.Bowman, who drives part-time in the Xfinity Series for Earnhardt and Hendrick at JR Motorsports, said he had shaken Hendricks hand in the past. The phone call was one of the many highlights for Bowman on Friday, when he received more attention than teammate Jimmie Johnson, who won the pole for the race.This many people have never taken this many pictures of me in my entire life, no matter what Ive done, Bowman said. Its been pretty incredible. Its not the situation or circumstances Ive wanted it to be under, but its the best opportunity Ivee ever had in my life.ddddddddddddI have to make the most of it and not make any mistakes.Bowmans substitute role might last only one race. Jeff Gordon will step into the car next week at Indianapolis Motor Speedway if Earnhardt is not cleared to race. Hendrick Motorsports general manager Doug Duchardt would not speculate on drivers beyond that, nor would he say when Earnhardt could possibly return.So Bowman is in the position of trying not to be Superman but to show his ability. He spent the 2014 and 2015 seasons driving for the underfunded BK Racing and Tommy Baldwin Racing teams. He has a career best of 13th in 71 career Cup starts.[Earnhardt] has done a lot for my career, and I couldnt be any more thankful than I am, Bowman said. I owe him a lot. Its just been an honor to get the phone call to fill in for him.Bowman knows the odds are stacked against him for having a breakout moment Sunday. He has not driven a Sprint Cup car this year, with his laps Friday being his first in the 2016 low-downforce package. The Hendrick team also has been struggling as a whole, and the flat one-mile track isnt Bowmans best.We about melted a hole in the race track last year with the [car] burning to the ground on fire, Bowman said. Hopefully we have a better day than that. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz